Announcements

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Plataok
  • Casual Listener
  • 737 replies
  • 73 likes
  • Account
  • 737 replies
  • 73 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • 61 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 61 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!! over.payment

I have been charged..7 times. from. December 6.

• Casual Listener
  • I have been charged..7 times. from. December 6.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account has been messed up for a while

I have created this account with spotify and have had no end of problems. But the most recent is that I deleted Spotify's access to my facebook account and it has whiped my account completly. All my play lists, all my songs and even my premium. All b...

• Regular
  • I have created this account with spotify and have had no end of problems.   But the most recent is that I deleted Spotify's access to my facebook account and it has whiped my account completly...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! subscriptions

Hi, can i obtein with prepay cards of google play or iTunes spotify premium?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, can i obtein with prepay cards of google play or iTunes spotify premium?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Hiding my email from my public profile

How do I hide my email from my public profile? I don't want it shown, but I don't see anything to hide it. And I mean on here, this website, not regular Spotify. Thank you. Also, if this is in the wrong category, please tell me and I'll move it, or a...

• Casual Listener
  • How do I hide my email from my public profile? I don't want it shown, but  I don't see anything to hide it. And I mean on here, this website, not regular Spotify. Thank you. 🙂   Also...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 7 day trial ending how do u cancel ?

My 7 day trial.ends tomorrow. But how do I cancel for good ?

• My 7 day trial.ends tomorrow. But how do I cancel for good ?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Allowing discounted price for high schoolers

Why is spotify premium not offered for a discounted price for high schoolers like it is for college students? My parents will not pay $10 a month for my music services, so I have to pay for spotiy premium myself. I think spotify should expand this po...

• Regular
  • Why is spotify premium not offered for a discounted price for high schoolers like it is for college students?  My parents will not pay $10 a month for my music services, so I have to pay for spo...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount for Premium

everytime it click get premium on student discount page I am to sent to recieve the discount but instead sent to spotify account page that does not correlate to the discount but trys to charge me $9.99. Will somebody fix this!

• Casual Listener
  • everytime it click get premium on student discount page I am to sent to recieve the discount but instead sent to spotify account page that does not correlate to the discount but trys to charge me $9....
  • stickupkid95
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

I've updated my spotify premium and it won't activate after a week?

I've recently used the vodaphone 4G plan to update my spotify account to premium, however it has not activated yet regardless of me waiting a week and logging out and back into my account and whenever I try and play music it's telling me I need to up...

• I've recently used the vodaphone 4G plan to update my spotify account to premium, however it has not activated yet regardless of me waiting a week and logging out and back into my account and wheneve...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have 2 Spotify Premium accounts that keep linking up on separate devices

I have 2 monthly subscription Spotify Premium accounts - One for my use, one for my kids. I did this so we can both use Spotify simultaneously. Unfortunately, because my iPhone, MacBook Pro and iPad are all connected devices, whoever is using their a...

•   I have 2 monthly subscription Spotify Premium accounts - One for my use, one for my kids. I did this so we can both use Spotify simultaneously.   Unfortunately, because my iPhone, MacB...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recover Playlist

I can't recover my playlist and I went to the recover playlist page and it says there is an error without an error code. I emailed spotify, but they told me to ask on the community page. There was a similar question about this right here https://comm...

• Casual Listener
  • I can't recover my playlist and I went to the recover playlist page and it says there is an error without an error code. I emailed spotify, but they told me to ask on the community page. There was a ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Signed up via Facebook, how do I de-link so I can listen at work?

signed in with facebook. tried to delete my account and re-sign up but i can't b/c my main email is linked to that old account. what can i do? also, as an aside, i must admit that the customer service for this site is lacking. there should be a direc...

• Casual Listener
  • signed in with facebook. tried to delete my account and re-sign up but i can't b/c my main email is linked to that old account.    what can i do?   also, as an aside, i must admit ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook and Spotify

Hi Guys, I am sure many of you are facing the same problem. Here it goes:My facebook and Spotify are linked together. If I deactivate my facebook, I can't connect to Sportify without activating my Facebook.How to delink it. I wanna take a break from ...

• Hi Guys,   I am sure many of you are facing the same problem. Here it goes: My facebook and Spotify are linked together. If I deactivate my facebook, I can't connect to Sportify without activ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! I don't have a username except my facebook login and am unable to login to spotifys website

Hi I registered with facebook for spotify a couple years ago and I am not able to log in to the spotify website because I do not have a goddamned username just my facebook login option but that is not available to choose as an option on the website.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I registered with facebook for spotify a couple years ago and I am not able to log in to the spotify website because I do not have a goddamned username just my facebook login option but that is no...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Trace Account Signup Date

Hi, would it be possible to find out the day that I joined spotify please?

• Hi, would it be possible to find out the day that I joined spotify please?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Removing Unknown Device

Hi, there is a MacBook pro with an unknown username accessing my premium account. It comes up as one of two Connect choices on my iPhone and I can't get rid of it. Have logged off and changed password but it's still there! Please help.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, there is a MacBook pro with an unknown username accessing my premium account. It comes up as one of two Connect choices on my iPhone and I can't get rid of it. Have logged off and changed passwor...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Undesired follower

Hello, I would like to block one of my follower. How can I do it ?I don't want any random person to follow me, how can I prevent it ? Thanks

• Hello,   I would like to block one of my follower. How can I do it ? I don't want any random person to follow me, how can I prevent it ?   Thanks
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

My Spotify name/facebook name is wrong, help?

Hi there, My Spotify is linked to the wrong account (ie the wrong name appears in the corner etc), and when i link to facebook it doesn't pick my account name in the settings, even though I login with my facebook details. Is there a way to reset it, ...

• Hi there,   My Spotify is linked to the wrong account (ie the wrong name appears in the corner etc), and when i link to facebook it doesn't pick my account name in the settings, even though I ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Endless Loop Premium Account

I've been a premium account holder now for months and enjoying every minute of it but the real test comes when you have an issue and here it's a massive fail. When I try log in with my FB as I have always done then I get an error "It looks like you a...

• I've been a premium account holder now for months and enjoying every minute of it but the real test comes when you have an issue and here it's a massive fail.    When I try log in with ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify wont connect to Tumblr

So, i am trying to share a song to my tumblr followers, and it says that my info is incorrect, even after changing my password, and typing my username slowly to avoid mistakes. please help!

• So, i am trying to share a song to my tumblr followers, and it says that my info is incorrect, even after changing my password, and typing my username slowly to avoid mistakes. please help!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes