Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Someone used my email to create a account and now I can't change my username and the fb

Hi.Someone created a account with my email, don't know how.I retrieved the password, but now I can't change my username (who the f*** is josue? My name is felipe!) and I can't connect my face book account (I click on the app and nothing happens).If p...

• Hi. Someone created a account with my email, don't know how. I retrieved the password, but now I can't change my username (who the f*** is josue? My name is felipe!) and I can't connect my face...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! What does Spotify consider a "Device"?

Newbie Dave here, I signed up for Spotify Premium last week and really enjoying it so far!! I understand I can use Spotify on 3 devices with my account - What is a device? At work I use the Spotify Web Player, At home I use the Spotify App on my desk...

• Roadie
  • Newbie Dave here, I signed up for Spotify Premium last week and really enjoying it so far!!  I understand I can use Spotify on 3 devices with my account - What is a device?  At work I use t...
  • dnavratil98
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Embed problem] Sorry, this playlist is empty.

When using the embed feature for spotify playlists it often does not display correctly on my website. Instead it offers a blank box with a pink border at the top with the words "Sorry, this playlist is empty". The playlist is not playable nor is the ...

• Roadie
  • When using the embed feature for spotify playlists it often does not display correctly on my website.  Instead it offers a blank box with a pink border at the top with the words "Sorry, this pla...
  • CalvaryMonaca
  • 67 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 67 replies
  • 0 likes

Need help now!

Help please I made a new account and subscribed to spotify premium but I had logged out and had forgotten my password so I tried to reset it but I put in the wrong email so now I can't log in at all now I'm paying for something I can't even use so pl...

• Casual Listener
  • Help please I made a new account and subscribed to spotify premium but I had logged out and had forgotten my password so I tried to reset it but I put in the wrong email so now I can't log in at all ...
  • Mattosaurus
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

New subscription

I would like to purchase Spotify premium for my mobile GS5 but the payment screen will not load, any ideas as to why this is happening? Thanks

• I would like to purchase Spotify premium for my mobile GS5  but the payment screen will not load, any ideas as to why this is happening? Thanks
  • Mattosaurus
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can't login and can't recover password

Hello.I can't login to my account anymore. When I try to recover the password it either says "email sent" or "there was a problem, check our help section".Though sometimes it told me the email was sent, there is nothing in my inbox (neither in the sp...

• Hello. I can't login to my account anymore. When I try to recover the password it either says "email sent" or "there was a problem, check our help section". Though sometimes it told me the email wa...
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to change country from USA to Canada

My account is set to USA and I would like to be change it to Canada, as I am no longer in the USA. I am unable to use Spotify now as the 14 days abroad have expired. On my profile page, the country list is greyed out and it does not let me change it....

• Casual Listener
  • My account is set to USA and I would like to be change it to Canada, as I am no longer in the USA. I am unable to use Spotify now as the 14 days abroad have expired. On my profile page, the coun...
  • Denismenace69
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

duplicate accounts - spotifiy playlists are gone

I believe I accidentally created another account. I don't see any of my starred songs or playlists. I am trying to delete the secondary one as help topics suggested me to but I do not even see that option on the website when I log in. Help!

• I believe I accidentally created another account. I don't see any of my starred songs or playlists. I am trying to delete the secondary one as help topics suggested me to but I do not even see t...
  • retturalaura
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid without service

Spotify has always worked for me before but when paid for premium last week via paypal I went into problem. I am charged but no premium service. They told me solve the problem but problem still exist and no answer to my email yesterday. I would like ...

• Regular
  • Spotify has always worked for me before but when paid for premium last week via paypal I went into problem. I am charged but no premium service. They told me solve the problem but problem still exist...
  • danfa
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Hack

Went to login to my other premium account and find that my email and password have been changed. I just resubscribed two days ago and now the account I payed for cant be accessed.

• Went to login to my other premium account and find that my email and password have been changed. I just resubscribed two days ago and now the account I payed for cant be accessed. 
  • Mattosaurus
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Billing issues

I filled out the contact form stating that I had an billing issue. It sent me an email telling me to come here and find my solution. I don't quite understand how this forum will help me get my money back but this is my case number: 03061238. The orig...

• Visitor
  • I filled out the contact form stating that I had an billing issue. It sent me an email telling me to come here and find my solution. I don't quite understand how this forum will help me get my money ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying for premium but getting NOTHING

Over the past two days I have been unable to log into my account. I contacted support and was asked if I know someone named Greg konushev. I don't and replied as such. That was the last time I've heard from anyone despite having sent numerous emails....

• Regular
  • Over the past two days I have been unable to log into my account. I contacted support and was asked if I know someone named Greg konushev. I don't and replied as such. That was the last time I've hea...
  • gchip22
  • Casual Listener
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Please Sign me out everywhere

I also need help changing my username, it's just numbers and I'm trying to change it but I'm not getting an option to

• Visitor
  • I also need help changing my username, it's just numbers and I'm trying to change it but I'm not getting an option to
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I've subscribed to spotify premium and it still hasn't process I've singned in and out.

I've subscribed to the spotify perineum and it still says that I haven't, it tells me I'm still on the standard deal and I've tried to sign in and out multiple times and still nothing has changed.

• I've subscribed to the spotify perineum and it still says that I haven't, it tells me I'm still on the standard deal and I've tried to sign in and out multiple times and still nothing has changed.
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to change from "Facebook registration" to "E-Mail based Account"

I have registered to Spotify Premium using my Facebook Account in Germany.Now I want to use my Spotify on several IOS devices without logging into Facebook first.Same on PC.I just want to user a userneme/E-Mail and a password. How can I change from a...

• Music Fan
  • I have registered to Spotify Premium using my Facebook Account in Germany. Now I want to use my Spotify on several IOS devices without logging into Facebook first. Same on PC. I just want to user ...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not getting premium

I've been paying for premium steadily for over a year, but when premium was tried about 8 months i wasn't able to get play it. At the time I thought I'd just put in my wrong information. I've come to find out that premium hasn't been working all this...

• I've been paying for premium steadily for over a year, but when premium was tried about 8 months i wasn't able to get play it. At the time I thought I'd just put in my wrong information. I've come to...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account merge

I can't access my premium account. I've reset my password etc a few times and still can't get in. I set up a new account which is non premium but I want to upgrade to premium but then I'll be paying twice. How do I metge my accounts? I want all my pl...

• I can't access my premium account. I've reset my password etc a few times and still can't get in. I set up a new account which is non premium but I want to upgrade to premium but then I'll be paying ...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! free trial?

I thought there was meant to be a 30 day free trial with premium? I only signed up a few dyas ago but I have been charged, have I done something wrong?

• Casual Listener
  • I thought there was meant to be a 30 day free trial with premium?   I only signed up a few dyas ago but I have been charged, have I done something wrong? 
  • rht
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My Spotify account is linked to the wrong Facebook and my Facebook is linked to the wrong Spotify.

First off, Ive already went under Help, and read the section on how to disconnect your Facebook from your Spotify. That hasn't worked for me. My premium Spotify is linked to my friend's facebook and my facebook is linked to my friend's Spotify. I don...

• Regular
  • First off, Ive already went under Help, and read the section on how to disconnect your Facebook from your Spotify. That hasn't worked for me.    My premium Spotify is linked to my frien...
  • catkingcroll
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete account

Can I delete my account please,Thank you

• Visitor
  • Can I delete my account please, Thank you 🙂
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star