Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Account Hacked(?) - Email address & password changed

Hi, My current (working) premium account got hacked at some point and i noticed the email address was changed and there was a random user playing music on my account. Long story short it appears to have happened again and i now can't change my detail...

• Hi,   My current (working) premium account got hacked at some point and i noticed the email address was changed and there was a random user playing music on my account.   ...
  • Mattosaurus
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't login

Hi I'm using FB credentials to login, I can log in to FB and I'm automatically logged into the Spotify page but when I use the same details (copy-paste) the spotify app tells me "The username or password is incorrect" What am I doing wrong? RgdsRob

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   I'm using FB credentials to login, I can log in to FB and I'm automatically logged into the Spotify page but when I use the same details (copy-paste) the spotify app tells me "The usernam...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 76 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 76 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! LOG OFF ALL DEVICES

Hi could you log me off of all devices please. Using mobile and can't do it on mobile right?

• Hi could you log me off of all devices please. Using mobile and can't do it on mobile right?
  • Amarro
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Questions about Preium offer

I just noticed the 3 months of premium for 99c trial offer. Is there any idea how long that will be available? Also, I am a US resident, but will be traveling (in Mexico) for the upcoming summer. Would premium (downloaded playlists) be available on m...

• Casual Listener
  • I just noticed the 3 months of premium for 99c trial offer.  Is there any idea how long that will be available?  Also, I am a US resident, but will be traveling (in Mexico) for the upcoming...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't change Account to Premium Student

Hi,i was using Spotify for 2 Months with student discount until it gets Free without i've done anything.Now i try to upgrade it again but it only says: "This Type of change is not supported".The Support is not responding for two weeks. Could you help...

• Regular
  • Hi, i was using Spotify for 2 Months with student discount until it gets Free without i've done anything. Now i try to upgrade it again but it only says: "This Type of change is not supported". Th...
  • stereu-de
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Free vodafone subcription ended help

Hi my free 6 months subscription that I got with phone from Vodafone has ended, I still wish to subscribe to spotify premium account but don't wish to have charges place on phone bill.I would just like to pay with PayPal or Visa. If I click on the go...

• Hi my free 6 months subscription that I got with phone from Vodafone has ended, I still wish to subscribe to spotify premium account but don't wish to have charges place on phone bill.I would just li...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with Klarna

Hey Spotify,about a month ago wanted to subscribe to Spotify Premium. I dont have a VISA MasterCard etc. so i choose Klarna as the payment method.I entered all my data but as I clicked the button to accept it said "Klara has a bad day. I should try i...

• Hey Spotify, about a month ago wanted to subscribe to Spotify Premium. I dont have a VISA MasterCard etc. so i choose Klarna as the payment method. I entered all my data but as I clicked the button...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paysafecard problem

I can't pay by paysafecard. I was paying my subscription by a paysafecard for a few months and today there is no option. I can only see spotify redeem code, paypal and other credit cards options. On paysafecard page there is still ad for buying spoti...

• Casual Listener
  • I can't pay by paysafecard. I was paying my subscription by a paysafecard for a few months and today there is no option. I can only see spotify redeem code, paypal and other credit cards options. On ...
  • WujekKama
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidentally signed up for student discount instead of 99 cents

I accidentally signed up for the student discount instead of the 0.99 cents for 3 months and now it wont let me do it even after I immediately cancelled my $4.99 subscription because I've been a premium member already. I just want to try it for 0.99 ...

• Casual Listener
  • I accidentally signed up for the student discount instead of the 0.99 cents for 3 months and now it wont let me do it even after I immediately cancelled my $4.99 subscription because I've been a prem...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify-fido

I have an account with fido and I am supposed to be getting spotify premium included how do I link the 2 accounts?

• I have an account with fido and I am supposed to be getting spotify premium included how do I link the 2 accounts?
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I reset my password and log in as the reset link emailed doesn't work?

I have been logged out of my account and cannot remember the password. I have tried to reset it many many times but the link emailed doesn't work.Please can you help me reset my password and log into Spotify?Thanks

• I have been logged out of my account and cannot remember the password. I have tried to reset it many many times but the link emailed doesn't work. Please can you help me reset my password and log in...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I canceled my Upgrade one day then Was Billed the next day.

Why did this Cancel not go through even when I did a lil Survey as to Why I cancled my account??????Dalton

• Why did this Cancel not go through even when I did a lil Survey as to Why I cancled my account?????? Dalton
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not working notification on my Galaxy s5.

I have had spotify for a long time and it was working great until yesterday. I have the latest android lolipop software on my phone and i have uninstalled it and re installed it to state"Spotify is not working" OK or Report. I have hit report about 4...

• I have had spotify for a long time and it was working great until yesterday. I have the latest android lolipop software on my phone and i have uninstalled it and re installed it to state"Spotify is n...
  • dhstuckey
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Upgrade - Lost all followers and playlists

Hi, When i decided to upgrade to premium i thought it would be best to update all my information, email etc. so I decieded to log in with my username for a change! After completing the upgrade procedure I logged out and in again to find out my accoun...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   When i decided to upgrade to premium i thought it would be best to update all my information, email etc. so I decieded to log in with my username for a change!    After c...
  • qtpie100
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change any account details anymore

I was for half a year abroad and now since I'm back I can't log in anymore. Neither I can change any account details. It always says that I'm trying to log in from a different country. But I also can't register my credit card details because I can't ...

• Casual Listener
  • I was for half a year abroad and now since I'm back I can't log in anymore. Neither I can change any account details. It always says that I'm trying to log in from a different country. But I also can...
  • elaanna
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My premium account has been hacked

I noticed last night that my log in no longer worked. After I used Facebook to log in I noticed the email has been changed and I can no longer change the password. I assumed that was changed as well. I am disappointed that there isn't a support line ...

• Visitor
  • I noticed last night that my log in no longer worked. After I used Facebook to log in I noticed the email has been changed and I can no longer change the password. I assumed that was changed as well....
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't sign in into my account

Hello, this is my friend's account. I talk whit it here beacause I can't sign in into Spotify with my account.I usually sign in with the Facebook method, but now, when I try to it sais that 'an error ocurred', and if I try to reset my password it sai...

• Visitor
  • Hello, this is my friend's account. I talk whit it here beacause I can't sign in into Spotify with my account. I usually sign in with the Facebook method, but now, when I try to it sais that 'an err...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

cancelled subscription but still charged?

hi, today I checked to see I have been charged £9.99 for premium when I disabled auto-renewal, why is this? I want a refund asap as I did not authorize this

• hi, today I checked to see I have been charged £9.99 for premium when I disabled auto-renewal, why is this?   I want a refund asap as I did not authorize this 
  • toml1600
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I want a different playlist based on which device I'm listening from

Okay, I just bought Premium to try it out, and this is really annoying me. I want to play music while I'm at work to help me concentrate, and I also want to play music on my drive home using my bluetooth audio adapter, but I prefer something more upb...

• Okay, I just bought Premium to try it out, and this is really annoying me. I want to play music while I'm at work to help me concentrate, and I also want to play music on my drive home using my bluet...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

set device password

I want to set a password for my account since I created the account through Facebook but when I go to create the password that send the password to my email I never receive anything

• I want to set a password for my account since I created the account through Facebook but when I go to create the password that send the password to my email I never receive anything
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes