Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Missing albums after upgrading to family account

I upgraded to a family account and ever since I did, I have an artist (multiple albums) that show in The "recent" section, but doesn't show in the "playlists". I have tried re-saving them, but they just show that they are already saved. I use my play...

• Casual Listener
  • I upgraded to a family account and ever since I did, I have an artist (multiple albums) that show in The "recent" section, but doesn't show in the "playlists". I have tried re-saving them, but they j...
  • Julez7619
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cancelled two months ago and still charged.

I cancelled my premium account two months ago and I've been charged twice anyways. I cancelled back in March after its last renewal. I have since that time, been charged for April and May, even though I cancelled the service. Will Spotify refund me?

• I cancelled my premium account two months ago and I've been charged twice anyways. I cancelled back in March after its last renewal. I have since that time, been charged for April and May, even thoug...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account updating

Hi all.. Trying to contact support, but since email is hardcoded in contact, i am also unable to update my email because "its already taken" Its my own account, but its just wrong email in profile.. How can i update email address ?

• Visitor
  • Hi all.. Trying to contact support, but since email is hardcoded in contact, i am also unable to update my email because "its already taken"   Its my own account, but its just wrong email in p...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to disconnect old account from facebook so I can link it to my active one.

Apparently I created an account through facebook a very long time ago and just forgot about it. I have an account with premium that I have been using for a few months and I want to connect it to my facebook but I see no way to deactivate or unlink th...

• Apparently I created an account through facebook a very long time ago and just forgot about it. I have an account with premium that I have been using for a few months and I want to connect it to my f...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect shows unrecognised PS4s

I've been having a recurring problem where it appears that a number of PS4s I don't recognise appear on my Spotify Connect menu. I have taken screenshots to document this problem. If I select any of the various PS4s and play music from them it is fre...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been having a recurring problem where it appears that a number of PS4s I don't recognise appear on my Spotify Connect menu. I have taken screenshots to document this problem. If I select any of ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Student upgrade

I upgrade to premium today using the student discount upgrade. Im not sure why it takes payment first THEN decides to verify if you are a student or not afterwards. My payment was processed for 5.99 but the verification failed. I never recieved an em...

• Casual Listener
  • I upgrade to premium today using the student discount upgrade. Im not sure why it takes payment first THEN decides to verify if you are a student or not afterwards. My payment was processed for 5.99 ...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 3 months for .99.......

Hello. i just signed up for the premium service for .99 for 3 months. it thanked me for going premium and to enjoy. But when i check my spotify account it tells me i will be billed 5/29/15 (which is today) for 9.99. WHY? what about my 3 months for .9...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello.   i just signed up for the premium service for .99 for 3 months. it thanked me for going premium and to enjoy. But when i check my spotify account it tells me i will be billed 5/29/15 (...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

I was charged for Premium but the money was taken out.

I cancel my membership early this month and the app shows I canceled it.

• Casual Listener
  • I cancel my membership early this month and the app shows I canceled it.
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem Connect PS4

I usually used the spotify in ps4, but my old User has been disabled for you, and now I created a new, but when I try to enter the app in ps4, he did not let me in on spotify.the following message appears:"Falha ao entrar. Voce só pode usar o Spotify...

• Casual Listener
  • I usually used the spotify in ps4, but my old User has been disabled for you, and now I created a new, but when I try to enter the app in ps4, he did not let me in on spotify. the followin...
  • glascale
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Why was I charged for Spotify premium today (5/29) when I canceled the premium service on 5/26?

Please help! I have been canceling Spotify premium for 3 months. I keep getting charged for the service although the cancelation seems to go through. I am developing a sour taste for the whole service as a result. Can you help with this?

• Please help! I have been canceling Spotify premium for 3 months. I keep getting charged for the service although the cancelation seems to go through. I am developing a sour taste for the whole servic...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Got the 7 day trial and the 3 months for 0.99 cents.

I'm wondering if the 0.99 3 months period will start after the 7 day trial.

• Casual Listener
  • I'm wondering if the 0.99 3 months period will start after the 7 day trial.
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

No premium

I have paid for premium the 24/5 but My phone says I still have free. I have reinstalled the app 3 Times' and logged in and out several Times'. Please help.

• Casual Listener
  • I have paid for premium the 24/5 but My phone says I still have free. I have reinstalled the app 3 Times' and logged in and out several Times'. Please help.
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I recently purchased a 3 month trial for $.99 and it is not working on my phone.

I recently purchased a 3 month trial for $.99 and it is not working on my phone. I have the emailed receipt for proof of purchase.

• Casual Listener
  • I recently purchased a 3 month trial for $.99 and it is not working on my phone. I have the emailed receipt for proof of purchase.
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

help to take an offer

Receive in my mail the offer for a premium account for three months by $9.But when i enter to the link to make the buy, i can only see options to buy a one month por $99 and three months por $297... How can i buy the offer?Someone can help me?

• Casual Listener
  • Receive in my mail the offer for a premium account for three months by $9. But when i enter to the link to make the buy, i can only see options to buy a one month por $99 and three months por $297.....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

By accident canceled my ..99 cent trial of Premium - want it back

Hi! I by accident canceled by .99 cent Premium trial for 3 monts- can I get it back? Thanks,

• Hi!   I by accident canceled by .99 cent Premium trial for 3 monts- can I get it back?     Thanks,    
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Trying and failing to get 30 day free trial

Hello,I am based in the UK and have recently downloaded Spotify. I have been trying to access the 30 day free trial for Premium advertised and offered on the site, but am having serious trouble. It, at first, told me the product was unavailable. It n...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I am based in the UK and have recently downloaded Spotify. I have been trying to access the 30 day free trial for Premium advertised and offered on the site, but am having serious trouble. ...
  • Red_Punk
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help! I paid, I forgot now I'm musicless...

I paid for a the .99 for three months of premium. I forgot all my log in and password. I hit reset and it says non of my email accounts are on file. I then signed in with facebook and tried to reset my account, essentially start over. When I tried to...

• I paid for a the .99 for three months of premium. I forgot all my log in and password. I hit reset and it says non of my email accounts are on file. I then signed in with facebook and tried to reset ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscribed by accident

Spotify posted a post on Facebook saying you could get 3 months for $.99. So I immediately signed up. When the page went through it said I had been charged $9.99! I unsubscribed immediately but it had still charged me. How do I get a refund? And why ...

• Spotify posted a post on Facebook saying you could get 3 months for $.99. So I immediately signed up. When the page went through it said I had been charged $9.99! I unsubscribed immediately but it ha...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problems with Spotify Community

I guess maybe i expect to much, but in this Spotify comunity there is a game. The issue of the game is to collect rank and badges.But it does not work.I have for the last days noticed, that i get promoted to the same rank more than one time. and now ...

• Roadie
  • I guess maybe i expect to much, but in this Spotify comunity there is a game. The issue of the game is to collect rank and badges. But it does not work. I have for the last days noticed, that i get...
  • Weidick
  • Roadie
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidentally signed up for spotify premium using unknown email and user name.

I accidentally bought spotify premium with the wrong and unknown account info(email, username). How can I cancel it to get premium on my actual account?

• Casual Listener
  • I accidentally bought spotify premium with the wrong and unknown account info(email, username). How can I cancel it to get premium on my actual account?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes