Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Account updated to premium; still FREE on mobile

Twice now I have upgraded my Spotify account to premium, and it works no problem on my laptop. On my mobile device, it still shows my account is a free account and does not let me use any of the functions of premium. I have uninstalled and reinstalle...

• Twice now I have upgraded my Spotify account to premium, and it works no problem on my laptop. On my mobile device, it still shows my account is a free account and does not let me use any of the func...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I paid for premium, but spotify says my subscription is free

Hi, I've paid for premium, but spotify says my subscription is still free. I've already tried logging in and out, and reinstalling the app. What do I do now?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I've paid for premium, but spotify says my subscription is still free. I've already tried logging in and out, and reinstalling the app. What do I do now?
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My playlists have disappeared

I recently updated the Spotify app on my iPhone and my desktop version on my MacBook Pro also updated, and now my playlist "Songs from Semester Abroad" is gone and none of my activity or anything appears anymore; instead it now looks like I JUST join...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently updated the Spotify app on my iPhone and my desktop version on my MacBook Pro also updated, and now my playlist "Songs from Semester Abroad" is gone and none of my activity or anything app...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Still charged after free trial ?

My free trial was due to end on the 18/5/15 so I cancelled on the 17/5/15. However I was aril charged £9.99 , please could I be refunded as I have no intention of continuing my subscription

• My free trial was due to end on the 18/5/15 so I cancelled on the 17/5/15. However I was aril charged £9.99 , please could I be refunded as I have no intention of continuing my subscription
  • Pete
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Sign Up Promotions

Hi, I want to upgrade to premium but spotify has two deals going on. One is the college discount and the other is 99 cents a month for the first three months and $10 every month after that. I was wondering if I can sign up for premium using the 99 ce...

• Hi,    I want to upgrade to premium but spotify has two deals going on. One is the college discount and the other is 99 cents a month for the first three months and $10 every month after ...
  • Pete
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone hacked my premium account and support is not responding.

My account (oentje13), which I later coupled with my Facebook credentials is now unreachable for me. When I log in to Spotify using Facebook I get a different profile from the one I used to have. My original account's name has changed from *my name* ...

• My account (oentje13), which I later coupled with my Facebook credentials is now unreachable for me. When I log in to Spotify using Facebook I get a different profile from the one I used to have. &n...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How can i change my country setting for an account create with Facebook?

Hi, I moved from France to UK 3 weeks ago, and since few days i can't connect to Spotify. When i try to connect with Facebook, they ask me to change my country in my account, that's mean my Facebook account i do beleive. Well, i did change my adress ...

• Hi,   I moved from France to UK 3 weeks ago, and since few days i can't connect to Spotify. When i try to connect with Facebook, they ask me to change my country in my account, that's mea...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

FB account deleted; unable to login. HELP!

Evenin' chaps! I had my Facebook account linked to my Spotify premium account which I used infrequently. Last month I deleted my Facebook account and now I am unable to login into Spotify which means I cannot even use those credentials to request for...

• Evenin' chaps! I had my Facebook account linked to my Spotify premium account which I used infrequently. Last month I deleted my Facebook account and now I am unable to login into Spotify which means...
  • vegan_leopard
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change country in my account! (I've already tried the solution that they give everywhere)

Hi! Okay so I'm from Peru and I've been using my free account here for a long time. A while ago I went to the US for 3 months and used it there. Now, 2 weeks after I arrived to Peru again, I can't sign in because "my country doesn't match what's in m...

• Visitor
  • Hi! Okay so I'm from Peru and I've been using my free account here for a long time. A while ago I went to the US for 3 months and used it there. Now, 2 weeks after I arrived to Peru again, I can't si...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pause Prepaid Premium Account

How can I place my accont on a temporary hold?

• How can I place my accont on a temporary hold?
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how can I change my user name?

hello! so my user name keeps reminding me of my ex. I just can't deal with it!how can i change my user name? (non premium, not connected to facebook) thanks for answering! x Matis

• hello! so my user name keeps reminding me of my ex. I just can't deal with it! how can i change my user name? (non premium, not connected to facebook)   thanks for answering!   x ...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pago sin Premium

Esta mañana he comprado Premium con mi tarjeta de debito, en la tarjeta aparece recargo de 9.99€ y no he recibido Premium,he desinstalado la aplicación, he vuelto a conectarme etc sin resultado, Que puedo hacer?????

• Casual Listener
  • Esta mañana he comprado Premium con mi tarjeta de debito, en la tarjeta aparece recargo de 9.99€ y no he recibido Premium,he desinstalado la aplicación, he vuelto a conectarme etc sin resultado, Que ...
  • GabrielDima
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Family share

I added someone to my premium account yesterday and they still have not received an email invite or any information. I've searched for answers but don't know what else to try

• Casual Listener
  • I added someone to my premium account yesterday and they still have not received an email invite or any information. I've searched for answers but don't know what else to try
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

chargeback disabled my account

HiI recently had my premium account disabled due to a chargeback on my account. This was due to the bank changing from Lloyds to TSB and my card expired. I'd like to have my account activated again so I can add new card details and start using spotif...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I recently had my premium account disabled due to a chargeback on my account. This was due to the bank changing from Lloyds to TSB and my card expired. I'd like to have my account activated ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

I can not delete the account of Spotify

Hello,You tell me how can I delete my account Spotify?thanks a lot

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, You tell me how can I delete my account Spotify? thanks a lot
  • ilovesummer96
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

help! So I can't remember my email or password.

Hello. I wanted to cancel my spotify premium for the free version as I don't have as much time for music anymore so I don't want to pay for it. My problem is that I can't remember my password or email, but I do remember my username. Is there anyway t...

• Hello. I wanted to cancel my spotify premium for the free version as I don't have as much time for music anymore so I don't want to pay for it. My problem is that I can't remember my password or emai...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Don't remember password neither mail

What can a person do if he don't remember his password and neither his mail? He have premium account but he is disconnected from it. He only remembers his username.How can change the password without mail? Thank you!

• What can a person do if he don't remember his password and neither his mail? He have premium account but he is disconnected from it. He only remembers his username. How can change the password ...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Deleted songs from playlist by accident - can I see which songs it was that I deleted somewhere?

Help - I deleted some songs from a playlist by accident today... I don't remember exactly which songs... Can I find out which they were, so that I can add them to the playlist again?? Thanks in advance if anyone can PLEASE help me! Best regards, M

• Regular
  • Help - I deleted some songs from a playlist by accident today... I don't remember exactly which songs... Can I find out which they were, so that I can add them to the playlist again?? Thanks in ...
  • Mia21
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I cancelled but I was still charged

I'm still having this issue. I don't have an extra account, and I don't believe I ever used facebook to log in either. I would really just like my account and subscription cancelled. I've already sent my "details" via email and I have tried to have m...

• Visitor
  • I'm still having this issue. I don't have an extra account, and I don't believe I ever used facebook to log in either. I would really just like my account and subscription cancelled. I've already sen...
  • angry_gordon
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes