Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • benji28251
  • Visitor
  • 940 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 940 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Account went back to free, can't upgrade to premium

When I got a new credit card, spotify cancelled my premium family account without any notice. Now when I try to upgrade to spotify premium, my credit cards aren't working. I get a message like "oops your credit card provider or bank seem to be having...

• Casual Listener
  • When I got a new credit card, spotify cancelled my premium family account without any notice. Now when I try to upgrade to spotify premium, my credit cards aren't working. I get a message like "oops ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't send Family Sharing invitation

I have a Family Sharing plan with 2 add'l users. I am trying to add one more. I followed the tutorial, but when I go to the "Manage Family Plan" page, there is no option to send an invitation to another user. The account I am trying to add is a free ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Family Sharing plan with 2 add'l users. I am trying to add one more. I followed the tutorial, but when I go to the "Manage Family Plan" page, there is no option to send an invitation to...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I just paid for the 3 for 0.99 offer but my subcription ends next month?

Let me clarify that I've used my trial (ends tomorrow at 8am) and this made me think about that 3 months for 0.99 offer since it was worth it at the price.I very recently just paid for the offer but I'm now being told that I have a month before I hav...

• Let me clarify that I've used my trial (ends tomorrow at 8am) and this made me think about that 3 months for 0.99 offer since it was worth it at the price. I very recently just paid for the offer ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Stolen Account, still able to connect through Facebook, though

Hi, since i subscribed in Spotify i was using my facebook account and paid for the premium service.Everything running fine and all, but later I begun to see some strange behaviors on my account like playlists getting deleted for no reason and new pla...

• Regular
  • Hi, since i subscribed in Spotify i was using my facebook account and paid for the premium service. Everything running fine and all, but later I begun to see some strange behaviors on my account lik...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

$.99 for 3 months?

I currently use the free version but I received an email for a premium upgrade stating 3 months at $.99/month. Can I use this as a 3 month trial and then cancel? Or would I have to commit to a certain timeframe (1 year or more) at the $9.99 rate, fol...

• I currently use the free version but I received an email for a premium upgrade stating 3 months at $.99/month. Can I use this as a 3 month trial and then cancel? Or would I have to commit to a certai...
  • mysticwolf
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Student

Hi I had subscribed to spotify premium with the student discount. But it is not letting me do that anymore, whenever I go to redeem the offer, it tells me that I am not eligible for the offer. In my account settings, the email specified is not my .ed...

•  Hi   I had subscribed to spotify premium with the student discount. But it is not letting me do that anymore, whenever I go to redeem the offer, it tells me that I am not eligible for th...
  • mysticwolf
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Still paying after cancelling my Premium subscription

Hello, I cancelled my Premium subscription 2 months ago and I still paying but the services I got are the ones corresponding to a Free account, what can I do to stop paying for something that I can enjoy? Thank you Nu

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I cancelled my Premium subscription 2 months ago and I still paying but the services I got are the ones corresponding to a Free account, what can I do to stop paying for something that I can...
  • Drusseldorf
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! kids arguing!!

Hi - can anyone help? both my teenagers share a spotify account but constantly argue because they bith want to play music at the same time. Will I have to open another account so they have 1 each and if so how do I transfer only 1 persons music over ...

• Hi - can anyone help? both my teenagers share a spotify account but constantly argue because they bith want to play music at the same time. Will I have to open another account so they have 1 each and...
  • TheFedora
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why would you send me 99cents for 3 months e-mail if YOU KNOW I am no longer eligible for this?

I am very disappointed at the sleazy bait and switch tactic you employed by luring me to a site with an offer that you 100% know I am not eligible for. You certainly have the ability to segment your e-mail list based on eligibility for promotions. So...

• I am very disappointed at the sleazy bait and switch tactic you employed by luring me to a site with an offer that you 100% know I am not eligible for.  You certainly have the ability to segment...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Who do I email to ensure no more charging?

I thought I'd cancelled subscription last month but got charged again today. I've cancelled again. Can you confirm I'm actually cancelled? Is this the only way to contact spotify? No contact details.

• I thought I'd cancelled subscription last month but got charged again today. I've cancelled again. Can you confirm I'm actually cancelled? Is this the only way to contact spotify? No contact details.
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recently played artists doesn't show on my profile anymore

Hi guys, It's been 3 days that suddenly my overview on my profile does not show my recently played artists. I never started private session, and I tried to go through settings, but could not find any option related to it...Could someone help? Cheers.

• Hi guys, It's been 3 days that suddenly my overview on my profile does not show my recently played artists. I never started private session, and I tried to go through settings, but could not find any...
  • fany
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify charged me £99.00 instead of free trial for 30 days

Hi, earlier I heard an ad for a 30 day free trial for premium. Clicked on start free trial. Entered card details which are needed for subscription if I do not cancel within 30 days not I have been charged £99.00? I haven't accessed Spotify since and ...

• Visitor
  • Hi, earlier I heard an ad for a 30 day free trial for premium. Clicked on start free trial. Entered card details which are needed for subscription if I do not cancel within 30 days not I have been ch...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account attached to wrong facebook

I bought spotify premium a while back and recently discovered it was not attached to my facebook but my friends, despite the fact i'm pretty sure I never used facebook to signup. I get emails from spotify, but if i try use that in order to get into m...

• Casual Listener
  • I bought spotify premium a while back and recently discovered it was not attached to my facebook but my friends, despite the fact i'm pretty sure I never used facebook to signup. I get emails from sp...
  • Cdolphin
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

UK refund request within 14 days

Hi I logged a case # 02906075 advising i had issues with signing up to a student account. I therefore wont be using the service via the account i am using. I have seen on your help facility that in the UK if you don't use the service after making a p...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   I logged a case # 02906075 advising i had issues with signing up to a student account.  I therefore wont be using the service via the account i am using.  I have seen on yo...
  • spotyard45
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

£99.00 instead of £9.99

Help!!!I just got charged £99.00 for spotify instead of the £9.99 per month and it won't let me cancel my subscription or anything!!Someone please help me out cause they don't even have a contact number or anything to sort this out!!

• Casual Listener
  • Help!!! I just got charged £99.00 for spotify instead of the £9.99 per month and it won't let me cancel my subscription or anything!! Someone please help me out cause they don't even have a con...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Not so FREE 30 days trial period :-(

As a new Spotify user I just ordered the 30 days free trial period via PayPal. During the transaction there seems to be a problem with my home country (browser or office network related?). Now I get the confirmation that 9.99 euros were transferred t...

• Casual Listener
  • As a new Spotify user I just ordered the 30 days free trial period via PayPal. During the transaction there seems to be a problem with my home country (browser or office network related?). Now I get ...
  • TriF0ld
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to change country

Hello,Some weeks ago I've been to Italy for a week to visit my parents and I changed my country setting but I'm now not able to switch it back and therefore to access from the UK. Being logged with Facebook if I go to the edit profile page I'm not ab...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, Some weeks ago I've been to Italy for a week to visit my parents and I changed my country setting but I'm now not able to switch it back and therefore to access from the UK.   Being lo...
  • ximena1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! account security

Hello, I would like to make sure that all my account details IE birthdate and other details are not visable to anyone. How can I be sure this info is not being seen by others? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I would like to make sure that all my account details IE birthdate and other details are not visable to anyone. How can I be sure this info is not being seen by others?   Thanks
  • rfretz
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Why do I get charged while I have stopped spotify months ago?

Hello,So I have stopped my premium account on Spotify in March this was the last month I paid. And now I am charged again even without having premium and without activating it. How to solve this I obviously want my money back.Tim

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, So I have stopped my premium account on Spotify in March this was the last month I paid. And now I am charged again even without having premium and without activating it. How to solve this ...
  • Timss
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes