Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

question

I got the student discount for Spotify and I got the money taken from my bank and I tried to see the songs and everything and it's not letting me. I don't know what account it went to because I can't seem to see the recipet on my account or anything

• Casual Listener
  • I got the student discount for Spotify and I got the money taken from my bank and I tried to see the songs and everything and it's not letting me. I don't know what account it went to because I can't...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change country

I recently went to Sweden and i'm back home (Singapore), tried logging in but it says that i can only use Spotify abroad for 14 days. Hence i went to edit my profile, but i'm not able to change my country. Can someone help me out? there's no dropdown...

• I recently went to Sweden and i'm back home (Singapore), tried logging in but it says that i can only use Spotify abroad for 14 days. Hence i went to edit my profile, but i'm not able to change my co...
  • Jonahman10
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidentally deleted ALL songs from my playlist, not the playlist itself

Hi there, So I have just accidentally deleted all the songs from my playlist titled _\\My Best//_ The playlist itself was not deleted so the playlist recovery isn't working, plus the undo command did nothing. Any help would be HUGELY appreciated, a l...

• Hi there,   So I have just accidentally deleted all the songs from my playlist titled  _\\My Best//_   The playlist itself was not deleted so the playlist recovery isn't worki...
  • MichaelJerzak
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Account has Reset

I have a premium spotify account that's linked to my facebook page. I recently checked my spotify account and noticed that I was logged out. When I chose to log back in using my facebook info, all of my playlists, friends, inbox etc had disappeared. ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a premium spotify account that's linked to my facebook page. I recently checked my spotify account and noticed that I was logged out. When I chose to log back in using my facebook info, all of...
  • thorn994
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

we should be allowed to modify our username if you signed up with facebook.

I have no idea how you guys expect us to remember a bunch of random numbers. Also, I've looked EVERYWHERE on the app to find my username and I can't find it, and I checked on my phone AND my tablet. Is this an issue you guys seriously aren't concerne...

• Visitor
  • I have no idea how you guys expect us to remember a bunch of random numbers. Also, I've looked EVERYWHERE on the app to find my username and I can't find it, and I checked on my phone AND my tablet. ...
  • MichaelJerzak
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

i want to delete my Facebook

I want to deactivate my Facebook account. But when I started with spotify I logged in with my Facebook and I paid for premium. When I deactivated it, it stopped letting me use my spotify. Now I had to reactivate my Facebook. How to I change it to my ...

• I want to deactivate my Facebook account. But when I started with spotify I logged in with my Facebook and I paid for premium. When I deactivated it, it stopped letting me use my spotify. Now I had t...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

I have been overcharged!

I am a student and I have been using unidays to recieve my 50% off premium. For some reason this month I was charged the full amount? I have tried to go through unidays again but it says that I am not eligible- it won't let me add my valid NUS card e...

• Regular
  • I am a student and I have been using unidays to recieve my 50% off premium. For some reason this month I was charged the full amount? I have tried to go through unidays again but it says that I am no...
  • barkergg
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount

I'm enrolled at the University Of South Dakota for this fall but can I still get the Student discount? Im technically a college student but it won't verify me?

• Casual Listener
  • I'm enrolled at the University Of South Dakota for this fall but can I still get the Student discount? Im technically a college student but it won't verify me?
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Still getting monthly time limit exceeded

Spotify keeps notififying me on my Android phone that I've exceeded my monthly time limit and prevents access to music, even though there aren't any time limits any more. I've uninstalled and then reinstalled Spotify two times, but still get the same...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify keeps notififying me on my Android phone that I've exceeded my monthly time limit and prevents access to music, even though there aren't any time limits any more. I've uninstalled and then re...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

cuenta duplicada y no poder acceder al premium

Hola tengo por lo que estuve leyendo la cuenta duplicada. Ingreso por un usuario y por el de facebook. Quisiera tener solo el de Facebook. Y por otro lado no me permite acceder al servicio Premium. Pongo todos los datos y viendo pongo la validación m...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola tengo por lo que estuve leyendo la cuenta duplicada. Ingreso por un usuario y por el de facebook. Quisiera tener solo el de Facebook. Y por otro lado no me permite acceder al servicio Premium. P...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Connecting old account to Facebook

Hi, I've got a spotify account that has hever been connected to Facebook. But I realize there are several advantages to connecting it. However, I'm not keen on loosing my followers. My question is: Will the subscribers and followers of my playlists l...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I've got a spotify account that has hever been connected to Facebook. But I realize there are several advantages to connecting it. However, I'm not keen on loosing my followers. &n...
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Change My Country Settings! Help!

Hello, I recently visited the Czech Republic for a month and used Spotify there. Now I am back in the US and Spotify is asking me to change my country settings before I can use the app. I am using my facebook to login. However, when I go to my accoun...

• Hello,    I recently visited the Czech Republic for a month and used Spotify there.    Now I am back in the US and Spotify is asking me to change my country settings before I ...
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount

Hi all,I just finished my first year of college and heard about the student discount. I had an account set with my gmail and switched it to my university email. However, when I tried to sign up, it said I was not eligible. Am I missing any steps? I'd...

• Hi all, I just finished my first year of college and heard about the student discount. I had an account set with my gmail and switched it to my university email. However, when I tried to sign up, ...
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify monthly rate

Spotify offers an introductory rate, but nowhere in Spotify's ads or anywhere on the web do they tell you what their standard rate is. There is no way to contact them except via their form email, and when I did that they sent me a form response telli...

• Spotify offers an introductory rate, but nowhere in Spotify's ads or anywhere on the web do they tell you what their standard rate is. There is no way to contact them except via their form email, and...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

premium account

I have upgraded my account to premium. However, how come that most of my download playlists are not available everytime i go offline. As far as i know premium account allows me to listen to my playlist even if i dnt have wifi. Please check and fix it...

• Casual Listener
  • I have upgraded my account to premium. However, how come that most of my download playlists are not available everytime i go offline. As far as i know premium account allows me to listen to my playli...
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

[Solved] Can't login to Spotify client

Closed my FB account. After that I can't use Spotify. Used the web browser tool to change my password (could not remember what it was) but even though I can't login to Spotify client on my Windows computer. Logging in to my Spotify account on interne...

• Closed my FB account. After that I can't use Spotify. Used the web browser tool to change my password (could not remember what it was) but even though I can't login to Spotify client on my Windo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Hacked

Hi there I've been using Spotify for years, but i think my account got hacked recently, because i'm seeing all these songs in my activity that I don't recognize.. What should i do in this case? Can someone help me? I already changed my password and s...

• Hi there   I've been using Spotify for years, but i think my account got hacked recently, because i'm seeing all these songs in my activity that I don't recognize..   What should i do i...
  • smidny
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify $0.99 Problem

So I saw that you can now get spotify Premium for 0.99 so I clicked the link and it sent me to this page ( attatchment of picture below ) It says 0.99 for 3 months, then down below it says, Get spotify Premium for 9.99!WHAT THE HECK

• Regular
  • So I saw that you can now get spotify Premium for 0.99 so I clicked the link and it sent me to this page ( attatchment of picture below ) It says 0.99 for 3 months, then down below it says, Get spoti...
  • smidny
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

HUMAN

hi there, i haven't found anyone able to help me answer this problem. Spotify automatically cancelled my premium subscription a couple of days ago and said i could re-renew online, but when i go to re-renew, it won't let me sign up because I have alr...

• Regular
  • hi there, i haven't found anyone able to help me answer this problem. Spotify automatically cancelled my premium subscription a couple of days ago and said i could re-renew online, but when i go to r...
  • madis0nkat3
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! disconnect spotify

Hello i want to disconnect mu spotify from my facebook account but i can not find any way to do that. Any1 got a sulusion on this? I appriciate your help thx!

• Casual Listener
  • Hello i want to disconnect mu spotify from my facebook account but i can not find any way to do that. Any1 got a sulusion on this? I appriciate your help thx! 
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes