Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

spotify premium

I just cancelled my subscription to spotify premium this morning and I noticed that it will end in may 28. I wanted to know if they will refund me then money cause I'm no longer using that service. I'd like to have answers soon, please.

• I just cancelled my subscription to spotify premium this morning and I noticed that it will end in may 28. I wanted to know if they will refund me then money cause I'm no longer using that service. I...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wierd bug

Okay guys/ girls...... Here is the rundown, I have my spotify auto renew through my debit card. My spotify keeps saying that there was a purchase problem and to update my details. My account says it will renew 4-22-15 however it is 5-1-2015 . I still...

• Okay guys/ girls...... Here is the rundown, I have my spotify auto renew through my debit card.   My spotify keeps saying that there was a purchase problem and to update my details.   My ...
  • ErickRGuetta
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium

Hi, I want to know, why I can't have spotify premium. I did this account like 3 hours ago and I want to by "3 months for 9 pesos" (because I'm from Mexico) and spotify tells me that I already used one of their promotions like 3 months for 29 pesos or...

• Hi, I want to know, why I can't have spotify premium. I did this account like 3 hours ago and I want to by "3 months for 9 pesos" (because I'm from Mexico) and spotify tells me that I already used on...
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

From Spotify prenium via Facebook till Telia Prenium

Hey everyone. My name is Brice and Im experimenting some troubles wih my spotify account.I had a Prenium account with Facebook login. I recevied a 12 months Free prenium with my mobilephone operator "TELIA". To be able to use i had to downgrade to fr...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey everyone. My name is Brice and Im experimenting some troubles wih my spotify account. I had a Prenium account with Facebook login. I recevied a 12 months Free prenium with my mobilephone operato...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PLEASE HELP!!

Okay I know this might seem stupid but im freaking out. I have a main spotify account but I made another one so I could get the 99 cent premium for 3 months. I logged out of my new account thinking I knew my username so I could log into my main accou...

• Okay I know this might seem stupid but im freaking out. I have a main spotify account but I made another one so I could get the 99 cent premium for 3 months. I logged out of my new account thinking I...
  • Erkan_Yılmaz
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Discounts for Students or signing for longer periods (eg. 1 year).

When I click upgrade, it only leads me to paying 9.99 instead of the discounted price. What do I do?

• When I click upgrade, it only leads me to paying 9.99 instead of the discounted price. What do I do? 
  • helkadi
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Credit card rejected

My Credit Card is being rejected for premium service. My credit card company as assure me that it is active and should have no problems. What can I do to get my service back?

• My Credit Card is being rejected for premium service. My credit card company as assure me that it is active and should have no problems. What can I do to get my service back?
  • jhitchens
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount no longer being applied

After 12 months of paying for a spotify student membership, the discount is no longer being applied. How can I verify my student status again to ensure the discount continues, and is there a way to be refunded for this past month?

• After 12 months of paying for a spotify student membership, the discount is no longer being applied. How can I verify my student status again to ensure the discount continues, and is there a way...
  • VeNeX
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

refund!

I have already been charged for my spotify this month but they have charged me again, but on my bank statement both charges have different titles. Anyway I didn't expect spotify to take more money and that money was to go towards other bills. How can...

• I have already been charged for my spotify this month but they have charged me again, but on my bank statement both charges have different titles. Anyway I didn't expect spotify to take more money an...
  • Erkan_Yılmaz
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing Country

I need to change my country, however I do not have a card registered to my current country of residence. I have read other threads on this issue, and it advises to fill out a contact form if you do not have a valid card, however after completing the ...

• Casual Listener
  • I need to change my country, however I do not have a card registered to my current country of residence. I have read other threads on this issue, and it advises to fill out a contact form if you do n...
  • km182
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade to Preimium

I'm not able to upgrade; I've entered two different credit cards with all relevant information, plus the required text in the box, but error messages keep popping up. I followed directions to delete Spotify from the cache and reload it on my mac, but...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm not able to upgrade; I've entered two different credit cards with all relevant information, plus the required text in the box, but error messages keep popping up. I followed directions to delete ...
  • plcandll
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Just subscribed

Hi Spotify. My name is Jasmine.I've been trying to reach you guys since this morning. I really need your help.Right now, I'm using a Premium Subscription on my account as stated on 100000985387372(facebookId)/1296078291(device id).Right now,I have cr...

• Regular
  • Hi Spotify. My name is Jasmine. I've been trying to reach you guys since this morning. I really need your help. Right now, I'm using a Premium Subscription on my account as stated on 100000985387...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Urgent? Been charged but never used Spotify before!

Hi there I have contacted support already but i've been charged by Spotify £9.99 for a service that I've never used before, I haven't even played music off there ever! I only created this account to get help and get my refund back. Please can anyone ...

• Hi there   I have contacted support already but i've been charged by Spotify £9.99 for a service that I've never used before, I haven't even played music off there ever! I only created this ac...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't upgrade to premium using my Bank of America Card

I have used my BofA card to subscribe to Spotify and I also used my card to purchase other items online and in-stores, I have had no problems with it. I even called the bank and they told me they don't even see that Spotify attempted to charge my car...

• I have used my BofA card to subscribe to Spotify and I also used my card to purchase other items online and in-stores, I have had no problems with it. I even called the bank and they told me they don...
  • brucegriset
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Not getting response from inquiry about charging early

I submitted a contact form about trying to cancel spotify premium on the 29th when account was supposed to be charged on the 30th but seeing it already charged. I've stopped using spotify altogether so that I will not have used any of the features an...

• Casual Listener
  • I submitted a contact form about trying to cancel spotify premium on the 29th when account was supposed to be charged on the 30th but seeing it already charged. I've stopped using spotify altogether ...
  • 1mattkilgore
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My account might be hacked

I noticed lately that my playlist was removed and that my Song section was also modified. Today i see in the app, under the volume tab that a device is playing music under my acocunt but it isnt a device of mine...How can i remove the device? I alrea...

• Regular
  • I noticed lately that my playlist was removed and that my Song section was also modified. Today i see in the app, under the volume tab that a device is playing music under my acocunt but it isnt a de...
  • saitoh183
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Account Disabled After Premium Cancelled

Hello, i understand that my account has been disabled, however is there a chance that i could possibly retrieve my old songs and playlists as i have started a new account and chosen to stick to 'free' spotify. The username that this is about is; 'ati...

• Casual Listener
  •  Hello, i understand that my account has been disabled, however is there a chance that i could possibly retrieve my old songs and playlists as i have started a new account and chosen to stick to...
  • Ir0flawd
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

New Family Plan

Just signed up under new family plan. Sent invite to my son but he already was a premium member. I told him to cancel that subscription so he could join our family plan. Will he lose his playlists or is there some way to move his account under our fa...

• Just signed up under new family plan.  Sent invite to my son but he already was a premium member.  I told him to cancel that subscription so he could join our family plan.  Will he los...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount

I am wanting to keep premium but with a student discount. I am currently paying the full £10 for the survice and just payed for this months. If i change my payment to a student discount now, will it charge me again straight away?

• Visitor
  • I am wanting to keep premium but with a student discount. I am currently paying the full £10 for the survice and just payed for this months. If i change my payment to a student discount now, will it ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook data lingering after disconnect

Recently I decided to disconnect my facebook account since I hadn't used anything it gave me since I decided to connect it. Unfortunately my facebook data (profile pic, full name displayed instead of username) is still attached to my account (all oth...

• Casual Listener
  • Recently I decided to disconnect my facebook account since I hadn't used anything it gave me since I decided to connect it. Unfortunately my facebook data (profile pic, full name displayed instead of...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes