Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • saarth
  • 790 replies
  • 81 likes
  • Account
  • 790 replies
  • 81 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • G_Loc
  • Gig Goer
  • 63 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 63 replies
  • 8 likes

Credit Card charged 5 times over two day span. I NEVER SIGNED UP FOR ACCOUNT

I am being charged monthly for a spotify premium account which I do not have. Over a two day span I was charged on 5 seperate occassions $9.99. I never signed up for, nor did i ever give SPOTIFY my credit card infirmation. How did spotify get my cred...

• Casual Listener
  • I am being charged monthly for a spotify premium account which I do not have.  Over a two day span I was charged on 5 seperate occassions $9.99.  I never signed up for, nor did i ever give ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Update

Is there a way to switch back to the older version of Spotify? Really dislike the new 'stream bar' on the right hand side in this update. Thanks in advance!

• Casual Listener
  • Is there a way to switch back to the older version of Spotify? Really dislike the new 'stream bar' on the right hand side in this update. Thanks in advance!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Tried so many times to merge with facebook but it still doesn't work

Alright first of all, I have Spotify since 2 years already, my account FPascoal was linked to facebook since a few months now . So now i am having this problem since a few days a go that It automatically disconnected me from facebook , when I press c...

• Casual Listener
  • Alright first of all, I have Spotify since 2 years already, my account FPascoal was linked to facebook since a few months now . So now i am having this problem since a few days a go that It...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Use premium on old account

Hi there guys . Sorry to open a new post. In the past I used my Facebook account with the 30 days free trial. And now with Vodafone they offered me the premium account to spotify but I can't get the deal. Is there any reason for that? I want to use t...

• Hi there guys . Sorry to open a new post. In the past I used my Facebook account with the 30 days free trial. And now with Vodafone they offered me the premium account to spotify but I can't get th...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium account

Hey guys i have 2 phone... can i use spotify premium both of them?

• Regular
  • Hey guys i have 2 phone... can i use spotify premium both of them?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Deleted facebook account, need to still use spotify...

How can i get to use my spotify account after i deleted my facebook account? My spotify was original created without facebook, and linked afterwards. now i need to get the original version back

• How can i get to use my spotify account after i deleted my facebook account? My spotify was original created without facebook, and linked afterwards. now i need to get the original version back
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Keine Möglichkeit auf Spotify Familie umzusteigen oder zu kündigen

Hallo liebe Community, ich habe erfahren, dass Spotify nun auch ein Familienkonto anbieten. Momentan bin ich Premiumkunde und habe meine letzte Zahlung mit Paypal gezahlt. Leider finde ich in meinem Konto keine Einstellungen ein Unterkonto für Famili...

• Hallo liebe Community, ich habe erfahren, dass Spotify nun auch ein Familienkonto anbieten. Momentan bin ich Premiumkunde und habe meine letzte Zahlung mit Paypal gezahlt. Leider finde ich in mei...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

NUS discount

Hi was subscribed on the 30 day trial then to 9.99. Logged into my NUS account clicked on link to apply discount, takes me too my Spotify account but no discount was applied? not sure what to do. canceled subscription then tried to click link still n...

• Hi   was subscribed on the 30 day trial then to 9.99. Logged into my NUS account clicked on link to apply discount, takes me too my Spotify account but no discount was applied? not sure what...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

doble cuenta un solo credito

hola lo que pasa es que tengo dos cuentas y estan ligadas a mi Tarjeta de credito ya no ocupo Una pero ya no me acuerdo de una Cuenta y se me esta Haciendo doble recargo quiero dar de baja la Tarjeta para reiniciar mi cuenta

• Casual Listener
  •  hola lo que pasa es que tengo dos cuentas y estan ligadas a mi Tarjeta de credito  ya no ocupo Una pero ya no me acuerdo de una  Cuenta y se me esta Haciendo doble recargo quiero dar ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Of Subscription

I have been a premium user for quite a while. I have just upgraded my phone and now get premium free. How do I change my subscription to this new one and keep my playlists?

• Casual Listener
  • I have been a premium user for quite a while. I have just upgraded my phone and now get premium free. How do I change my subscription to this new one and keep my playlists?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! want to change premium account to student

i bought a three-month premium special that will expire in march. i am a student and am currently unable to figure out how to get the student rate when my rate goes up on march 11th. help?

• i bought a three-month premium special that will expire in march. i am a student and am currently unable to figure out how to get the student rate when my rate goes up on march 11th. help?   ...
  • SpotifySucksAss
  • Music Fan
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

I signed up for the free 30 day trial and received a 9.99 charge??!?

I had signed up for the free 30 day trial and was under the impression that after the 30 days were up, if I had not canceled my subscription, I was to be charged 9.99. Instead, I was charged the $9.99 even though I only wanted the free trial of premi...

• I had signed up for the free 30 day trial and was under the impression that after the 30 days were up, if I had not canceled my subscription, I was to be charged 9.99. Instead, I was charged the $9.9...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Seriously SPOTIFY? A community forum is your attempt at customer service?!

Spotify is probably the best featured music streaming service vailable.Why will it fail in 2015, and 2016...?For one reason: customer service experience. Spotify offers a FAQ, and a Forum. That's it!? There's not a even a feature submission page, muc...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify is probably the best featured music streaming service vailable. Why will it fail in 2015, and 2016...? For one reason: customer service experience.    Spotify offers a FAQ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Some songs wont play offline

I am going on a trip to France soon and would like to be able to listen to all of my music on the plane. Some songs are downloading so that I can hear them offline perfectly but others dont even have the grey down pointing arrow next to them. Are the...

• I am going on a trip to France soon and would like to be able to listen to all of my music on the plane. Some songs are downloading so that I can hear them offline perfectly but others dont even have...
  • benitezcharles
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not sending me my password reset!!!!

My account is linked to my facebook, my email address is correct. What is going on!?!! I've been requesting for two days.

• Casual Listener
  • My account is linked to my facebook, my email address is correct. What is going on!?!! I've been requesting for two days. 
  • xac21
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify unlimited

I had spotify unlimited for several years now and now suddenly I have spotify free and on my profile it says that I never had an unlimited account or payed for anything. I never missed a payment so I don't know how to fix this.

• I had spotify unlimited for several years now and now suddenly I have spotify free and on my profile it says that I never had an unlimited account or payed for anything. I never missed a payment so I...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to add people to family subscription

So, yesterday I upgraded to a family subscription for me and my girlfriend. When i go to my account, it says I have a family subscription and can invite her. Howver, when I try and fill in her email, she doesn't get any message (she has a free accoun...

• Casual Listener
  • So, yesterday I upgraded to a family subscription for me and my girlfriend. When i go to my account, it says I have a family subscription and can invite her. Howver, when I try and fill in her email,...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount not working

Hi, I started paying for premium about 6 months ago. I am now a student and recently found out there is a discount, so i went through the Unidays account setup and entered my university e-mail and clicked on the link in it tp activate my subscription...

• Hi, I started paying for premium about 6 months ago. I am now a student and recently found out there is a discount, so i went through the Unidays account setup and entered my university e-mail and ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium not working

Why can't i play music while offline even if i already subscribed for premium?

• Why can't i play music while offline even if i already subscribed for premium?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switched to Free and now can't Change Country - No Access to Spotify

I've been a spotify subscriber for several years. I've cancelled my premium subscription and now, as I've moved to the UK and my country was set to the Netherlands, I can't access spotify because I need to change country to the UK. I can't change cou...

• I've been a spotify subscriber for several years. I've cancelled my premium subscription and now, as I've moved to the UK and my country was set to the Netherlands, I can't access spotify because I n...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes