Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Help Can´t share or turn public my stared playlist

Hello! I´ve already have 4 followers of my Starred playlist but now It doesn´t appears public to new friends and it doesn´t gives me the possibility of sharing it by message... Can you help me? I´m using the primium version. Thanks!!

• Hello!   I´ve already have 4 followers of my Starred playlist but now It doesn´t appears public to new friends and it doesn´t gives me the possibility of sharing it by message... Can y...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Premium help

I accidentally clicked the free trial of spotify premium for 7 days and I really don't want it. Is there any way I can get my account back to normal and if possible save the free trial for later? This is really important for me. Thanks!

• I accidentally clicked the free trial of spotify premium for 7 days and I really don't want it. Is there any way I can get my account back to normal and if possible save the free trial for later? Thi...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify charged my paypal account after quitting the subscription

Hey guys! I tried two times quitting the Premium Subscription and it said that it was successfull. Now i got a notification from my paypal app, that spotifiy debited 9,99€ from my paypalaccount. I do not want to use the premium account any longer. An...

• Hey guys! I tried two times quitting the Premium Subscription and it said that it was successfull. Now i got a notification from my paypal app, that spotifiy debited 9,99€ from my paypalaccount. I do...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't receive free 30 days

I was using the Spotify app on my iPhone and it kept offering me free 30 days of Premium if I would upgrade to premium. So I decided to accpet that offer and tapped it, and I did then upgrade, yet I have not received the free 30 days. Would you pleas...

• Casual Listener
  • I was using the Spotify app on my iPhone and it kept offering me free 30 days of Premium if I would upgrade to premium. So I decided to accpet that offer and tapped it, and I did then upgrade, yet I ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

HOW DO I DELETE MY ACCOUNT!!!!!!

Hi,I emailed spotfy MULTIPLE times last month trying to delete my account, heard nothing back at all and am still being charged despite the fact that i do not use it!! HOW do I get rid of it, and get my money back! I cannot afford this! The fact that...

• Hi, I emailed spotfy MULTIPLE times last month trying to delete my account, heard nothing back at all and am still being charged despite the fact that i do not use it!! HOW do I get rid of it, and g...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

Hi, I recently tried to sign up for student premium but for whatever reason didn't work. It charged my bank account but I still remain free. What do I do? I've tried contacting spotify but they keep directing me here.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I recently tried to sign up for student premium but for whatever reason didn't work. It charged my bank account but I still remain free. What do I do? I've tried contacting spotify but they keep ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family Problem

My wife has a premium membership and we saw the option to add a user for only $5 instead of $10 so we added me and our payment is now $15 instead of $10 but my account is still showing as the free account. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app a...

• Casual Listener
  • My wife has a premium membership and we saw the option to add a user for only $5 instead of $10 so we added me and our payment is now $15 instead of $10 but my account is still showing as the free ac...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify wont allow me to cancel my subscription!!

What is the story with spotify and not allowing me to cancel my subscription?I signed up to spotify premium in December,and have been trying to cancel my subscription for the last week,but every time I go through the online method and it asks me for ...

• What is the story with spotify and not allowing me to cancel my subscription?I signed up to spotify premium in December,and have been trying to cancel my subscription for the last week,but every time...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I remove "Recent Top Music" and "Playlists" from my Facebook page?

I accidentally clicked the "Add Music from Spotify" button in the music section of my timeline. I don't like the feature and want to reverse it. I do not want to show my "Recent Top Music" or "Playlists", and on my timeline I prefer showing my music ...

• Regular
  • I accidentally clicked the "Add Music from Spotify" button in the music section of my timeline. I don't like the feature and want to reverse it. I do not want to show my "Recent Top Music" or "Playli...
  • rdr00
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

ayuda!

Hola a todos.Ayer hice la renovación de mi cuenta por la promoción de 3 Meses por $30 pero al momento de ver el correo de confirmación dice que mi cuenta se expira en 1 mes y me cobraron los $99 de siempre, pueden cambiar mi renovación o no?

• Hola a todos. Ayer hice la renovación de mi cuenta por la promoción de 3 Meses por $30 pero al momento de ver el correo de confirmación dice que mi cuenta se expira en 1 mes y me cobraron los $99 de...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I want to unsubscribe Spotify free

HELLO i WANT TO UNSCRIBE SPOTIFY FREE , iam during my free month before Spotify premium, within the 30 days , but on my account, I can't find any cancellation option. I gave you my credit card details to get Spotify free, but there is not information...

• HELLO   i WANT TO UNSCRIBE SPOTIFY FREE , iam during my free month before Spotify premium, within the 30 days , but on my account, I can't find any cancellation option. I gave you my credi...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount just doesn't work.

So I have tried to get the student discount for premium, I get to the last stage where you put the password in and afterwards it tells me the it's unavalible.I decided to subscribe at the normal cost and try and apply the discount afterwards, but no....

• So I have tried to get the student discount for premium, I get to the last stage where you put the password in and afterwards it tells me the it's unavalible. I decided to subscribe at the normal co...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

help!

Hey folks, I need to change my password, but my old email account is no longer active. I can login through facebook, but my virgin tivo needs a password, which i cant remember, and cant change without a new email. Unfortunatley i need a password to c...

• Hey folks, I need to change my password, but my old email account is no longer active. I can login through facebook, but my virgin tivo needs a password, which i cant remember, and cant change withou...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account login problems

I lived in France in 2010 and created my account in France. Now I moved back to the Netherlands and ever since I'm not able to log in anymore. I tried many things... I am now invited for a family account, but not able to use it... Can anyone please h...

• I lived in France in 2010 and created my account in France. Now I moved back to the Netherlands and ever since I'm not able to log in anymore. I tried many things... I am now invited for a famil...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can not update Spotify Unlimited to Premium using NUS discount card

Hello, I am trying to update my subscription from Spotify Unlimited to Premium using the NUS discount page but I am getting a error message: Student discount Change not available. To get the student discount you must cancel your partner subscription ...

• Hello, I am trying to update my subscription from Spotify Unlimited to Premium using the NUS discount page but I am getting a error message:    Student discount Change not available...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

My music disappeared!!

Help!!!! All my music from 2015 disappeared... I don't know what happened... Please help! Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Help!!!!   All my music from 2015 disappeared... I don't know what happened... Please help!   Thanks
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Was also charged $9.99 while on Student Premium

Myself, and a few others in this community, were charged the standard $9.99 Premium price today, even though we have Student Premium accounts. I've been a Student Spotify Premium user since February and today I was checking my bank statement and, as ...

• Regular
  • Myself, and a few others in this community, were charged the standard $9.99 Premium price today, even though we have Student Premium accounts.    I've been a Student Spotify Premium ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing from regular price to student discount

I have been paying the full price of Spotify for months now and have built up all my playlists. I would like to start paying the discounted price without having to create a whole new account. Is it too late to prove I am a student? If not, how do I d...

• I have been paying the full price of Spotify for months now and have built up all my playlists. I would like to start paying the discounted price without having to create a whole new account. Is it t...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Hi.musixmatch, Other, Account I want to be able to log in to my Musixmatch-account on Spotify, to sync lyrics. However, I do not want to use my Facebook/Google account, as I use a normal Musixmatch-account. I only see those two alternatives to log in...

• Hi.musixmatch, Other, Account   I want to be able to log in to my Musixmatch-account on Spotify, to sync lyrics. However, I do not want to use my Facebook/Google account, as I use a normal Mus...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

unable to log in

Deleted my facebook account but never used it to log on to spotify before if I recall right. How can I log on to my premium account?? If I send every mail address I have using forgotten pasword solution I get an error message. It's frustrating to fin...

• Casual Listener
  • Deleted my facebook account but never used it to log on to spotify before if I recall right. How can I log on to my premium account?? If I send every mail address I have using forgotten pasword solut...
  • xengo
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes