Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

I need help with my premium account!!

Please, is there someone who has had a similar problem, see conversation below? Spotify Support called my problem with my premium account a digital limbo and asked me for payment transaction details, which I provided. Since then it has been absolutel...

• Visitor
  • Please, is there someone who has had a similar problem, see conversation below? Spotify Support called my problem with my premium account a digital limbo and asked me for payment transaction details,...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

mp3 question

I guess I am the right place. I have just found out about this website and I am not very tech savvy. I wanted to know how to download music from the computer onto an mp3 player? I read some things online but they seem really complicated. I was hoping...

• I guess I am the right place. I have just found out about this website and I am not very tech savvy. I wanted to know how to download music from the computer onto an mp3 player? I read some things on...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged £9.99 but still free service

Hi, I recently contacted the support team to help me out with my spotify. I cancelled my spotify premium before it was due to renue as I'm opening a new bank account and want to use that account for subscriptions like Spotify! However I was still cha...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I recently contacted the support team to help me out with my spotify. I cancelled my spotify premium before it was due to renue as I'm opening a new bank account and want to use that acc...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

wrong country in my profile

I live in Canada but my profile states that I live in the US.. I cannot seem to change the country setting therefore I cannot register for the premium trial. Can this be fixed please

• Casual Listener
  • I live in Canada but my profile states that I live in the US.. I cannot seem to change the country setting therefore I cannot register for the premium trial.  Can this be fixed please
  • murbot78
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Student discount

I was trying to sign up for the student discount and I got charged twice I was also denied to the student discount. How can I get my money back ?

• I was trying to sign up for the student discount and I got charged twice I was also denied to the student discount. How can I get my money back ?
  • jawon94
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant Upgrade to Free

Since 04/14/2015 i've tried to subscribe on Spoitfy Premium but my card is rejected, i'm from Brazil, i have fundsbut when i try to buy the page says: Opa, parece que seu cartão ou serviço de pagamento está num dia ruim. Não se preocupe, nada foi cob...

• Since 04/14/2015 i've tried to subscribe on Spoitfy Premium but my card is rejected, i'm from Brazil, i have funds but when i try to buy the page says:   Opa, parece que seu cartão ou serviço...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

STOP Double Charging Me

I have been wiating for a response for months from Spotify about being double-charged for two accounts. One I closed back in December. Is it impossible to get a response from your Support Desk? Do you have so many issues that you can't get back to pa...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been wiating for a response for months from Spotify about being double-charged for two accounts.  One I closed back in December.  Is it impossible to get a response from your Support...
  • kbsherman07
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify "Free" Question- Stops playing after a few hours or less??

With the latest few Spotify updates- I noticed yesterday while playing my music after a period of time, not using my computer, which to mention, when I listen to my Spotify, its used more of a stereo than a computer. Spotify stopped working with a me...

• Music Fan
  • With the latest few Spotify updates- I noticed yesterday while playing my music after a period of time, not using my computer, which to mention, when I listen to my Spotify, its u...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Signed up for Spoitify Student, charged for Premium

HelloI had signed up for the Discount for Students subscription and am still affiliated with my University. However, when I checked my bank account, I'm being charged for the full premium price. I then checked my account on the website and found that...

• Hello I had signed up for the Discount for Students subscription and am still affiliated with my University. However, when I checked my bank account, I'm being charged for the full premium price. I ...
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Double Charged for Spotify Premium

Hi, After viewing my account statement, I have noticed that I have been double charged for using Spotify Premium for a month. What should I do about this issue?

• Hi,   After viewing my account statement, I have noticed that I have been double charged for using Spotify Premium for a month. What should I do about this issue? 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone hijacked my account

I'm still linked through Facebook, but they somehow got in there and changed the email address to theirs. HOW CAN I KICK THEM OUT AND FIX THIS?!?

• Casual Listener
  • I'm still linked through Facebook, but they somehow got in there and changed the email address to theirs. HOW CAN I KICK THEM OUT AND FIX THIS?!?
  • Jackcusteau
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

problems with account

I started to use spotify free, I uopgrdaed to premium at a cost of £9.99 per month, spotify are collecting the payments howver i have not recived the premium version. The system thinks I am on the free version. I have tried to raise this with spotify...

• I started to use spotify free, I uopgrdaed to premium at a cost of £9.99 per month, spotify are collecting the payments howver i have not recived the premium version. The system thinks I am on the fr...
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

unsync devices? play two different songs on two devices?

I'm trying to play different songs on my computer and my phone, but they are synced. is there any way i can unsync them and play two different songs at the same time on different device?

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to play different songs on my computer and my phone, but they are synced. is there any way i can unsync them and play two different songs at the same time on different device?
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Wrong password and email, help!

So I just signed up and realized the email I used was an email I don't have the password to anymore. Any help? I have also must have put a typo when I signed up on here because it keeps saying my password is incorrect. I linked my paypal account with...

• So I just signed up and realized the email I used was an email I don't have the password to anymore. Any help? I have also must have put a typo when I signed up on here because it keeps saying my pas...
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged more than four times and can't upgrade

Please help I was trying to sign up for apology student discount but it kept giving me an error when I tried to put the school, now I still can't do it but I have been charged 4 times the 4.99, I don't know what to do in this case

• Please help I was trying to sign up for apology student discount but it kept giving me an error when I tried to put the school, now I still can't do it but I have been charged 4 times the 4.99, I don...
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to cancel subscription

Hello, I moved abroad and bought a second subscription to Spotify. I would like to cancel my old SpotifyUS Premium account as I'm currently paying double, but it won't let me. It tries to get me to "Authorize through Facebook" and then everytime I en...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I moved abroad and bought a second subscription to Spotify.  I would like to cancel my old SpotifyUS Premium account as I'm currently paying double, but it won't let me.  It...
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount problems

Hi I tried to get the student discount and it wouldn't let me select my college but I got billed the 4.99 and I can't play premium music. What do I do?

• Hi I tried to get the student discount and it wouldn't let me select my college but I got billed the 4.99 and I can't play premium music. What do I do?
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete account

Hi,I have to spotify accounts i want to delete.I cant use My spotify premium with My phone contrAct.I already tried to contact throught the contactform.ITS not working!I need to delete My accounts so that i can creatie a new one .Can someone please h...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I have to spotify accounts i want to delete. I cant use My spotify premium with My phone contrAct. I already tried to contact throught the contactform. ITS not working! I need to delete ...
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

change unlimited to premium with movistar

I'm unlimited spotify user, so I have a chance to obtain premium throw Movistar inc. How I can register in premium with mi actual user?.Thanks

• I'm unlimited spotify user, so I have a chance to obtain premium throw Movistar inc. How I can register in premium with mi actual user?. Thanks
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes