Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

change unlimited to premium with movistar

I'm unlimited spotify user, so I have a chance to obtain premium throw Movistar inc. How I can register in premium with mi actual user?.Thanks

• I'm unlimited spotify user, so I have a chance to obtain premium throw Movistar inc. How I can register in premium with mi actual user?. Thanks
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to connect to my artist Page to edit it

Hey, I'm very frustrated because I cannot connect to my artist page. I have tried getting verified as an artists (before the 250 followers needed) but no luck, I've written many times. I've tried to contact this Rovi to edit it, but no luck. I don't ...

• ...bsp;I've tried to contact this Rovi to edit it, but no luck.  I don't want to promote my page until I edit it so it looks good and is ready for the public.  The "related aritsts" are N...
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot subscribe to Premium

I am currently in a premium trial for the next week and I want to set up a billable premium account. When I click "subscribe" under my account details it tells me that there is currently no support for my request and to contact customer support.I've ...

• Casual Listener
  • I am currently in a premium trial for the next week and I want to set up a billable premium account. When I click "subscribe" under my account details it tells me that there is currently no support f...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Yearly payment with gift card

Hi, I want to purchase a gift card (https://www.spotify.com/cz/get-spotify/e-card/) for myself and family members but it says only reciepents in the same country. I'm sure you guys didn't think through this policy, I am based in Europe and I want to ...

• Hi,   I want to purchase a gift card (https://www.spotify.com/cz/get-spotify/e-card/) for myself and family members but it says only reciepents in the same country.   I'm sure you guys ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Double charge, no help from automated web response

Since January I have been double charged both 9.99 from spotify and 12.99 from Itunes. I have spent all afternoon trying to get a response from an actual human who can help me get a refund, so far all I have been able to get is an automated response ...

• Since January I have been double charged both 9.99 from spotify and 12.99 from Itunes. I have spent all afternoon trying to get a response from an actual human who can help me get a refund, so far al...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! About downloaded files...

First of all hello, I'm a newbie in here. My premium account will be activated next month. What I'm using now is that 7days trial and I downloaded lots of songs. My question is, when this trial ends, will all of them be gone? And will I have to downl...

• Casual Listener
  • First of all hello, I'm a newbie in here. 🙂   My premium account will be activated next month. What I'm using now is that 7days trial and I downloaded lots of songs.  My question is, whe...
  • yusufprldr
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount (Germany)

Hi, I wanted to get the Discount for Students with "myunidays". I have a verified account there and wanted to get the discount on spotify, but it says it's not available for me.Can somebody help me?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I wanted to get the Discount for Students with "myunidays". I have a verified account there and wanted to get the discount on spotify, but it says it's not available for me. Can somebod...
  • gnurrgard1
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment Option

Good Morning All Would anyone be able to answer or help with my query? We are a school that is wanting to use Spotify Premium, however we don't have a credit or debit card / account to pay with! Does anyone know if we can be invoived monthly or annua...

• Good Morning All   Would anyone be able to answer or help with my query?   We are a school that is wanting to use Spotify Premium, however we don't have a credit or debit card / account...
  • ToolboxT
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidentally subscribed - refund?

Forgot to cancel the account and I've barely used it in the free trial, can I get a refund?

• Forgot to cancel the account and I've barely used it in the free trial, can I get a refund?
  • deanmv
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

linking accounts

I have 2 accounts, one with a blank playlist, how can i merge my facebook account which contains all my songs?

• I have 2 accounts, one with a blank playlist, how can i merge my facebook account which contains all my songs?
  • markdstone
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problems with my debt card being charged

So yesterday I tried to to purchase spotify premium using the student discount for my Facebook linked profile. I did everything but when I tried to confirm the purchase it said for me to contact the support team. I thought nothing of it and decided I...

• Casual Listener
  • So yesterday I tried to to purchase spotify premium using the student discount for my Facebook linked profile. I did everything but when I tried to confirm the purchase it said for me to contact the ...
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

2-months now since a revamp by you Spotify. Your Radio feature does NOT work as it should.

*(EX: Pick a Radio genera, and it plays the same exact 20 songs in sequence, over and over and over. Acoording to your c/s gal, this is okay. OMG! Dumb as a box fo rocks! Here is the latest response from your Spotify email team. Unbelievable. I am do...

• Visitor
  • *(EX: Pick a Radio genera, and it plays the same exact 20 songs in sequence, over and over and over.  Acoording to your c/s gal, this is okay.  OMG!  Dumb as a box fo rocks!   H...
  • Beccaflowers7
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Mystery PS4-772

Got a bit of a mystery on my hands, totay connected into spotify and as usual logged in on both my laptop and my Ipad which i connect to my spekers and control through connect. This means that normally there are only the 2 devices on connect, my ipad...

• Casual Listener
  • Got a bit of a mystery on my hands, totay connected into spotify and as usual logged in on both my laptop and my Ipad which i connect to my spekers and control through connect. This means that normal...
  • Pricilla
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems in payment (Brazil)

Hello,I'm from Brazil ( and my account too) but my premium payment has been made in dollars ( not Reais, the current currency in Brazil). This is a problem because in the spotfy page the valor is 14 reais and I paid 22 Reais because the exchange. Hel...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I'm from Brazil ( and my account too) but my premium payment has been made in dollars ( not Reais, the current currency in Brazil). This is a problem because in the spotfy page the valor is...
  • Pricilla
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

CANNOT SET PASSWORD

I've been using spotify on my Iphone for a few months now with no issues, but now I've downloaded Spotify onto my computer and try to log in with Facebook but it gives me a message saying "Spotify desktop client communication failed." So, then I went...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been using spotify on my Iphone for a few months now with no issues, but now I've downloaded Spotify onto my computer and try to log in with Facebook but it gives me a message saying "Spotify de...
  • Pricilla
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

album only one song?

hey, I just saved the new 10 song album by the band "unleashed", but the album consists of only one song. Anybody has an idea? Thx in advancemichael

• hey,   I just saved the new 10 song album by the band "unleashed", but the album consists of only one song. Anybody has an idea?   Thx in advance michael
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing account settings

Hello, I recently created a spotify account and I choose the option to log in through facebook. However, this requires me to log in to facebook everytime I want to log in to Spotify, and I don't want that. I want to choose a username for my account a...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I recently created a spotify account and I choose the option to log in through facebook.    However, this requires me to log in to facebook everytime I want to log in to S...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Charged TWICE on my account for the past few months, escalating this to forum!

Hi,I filed a Spotify case# 02768543 to help resolve my issue. But so far, we've been going back and forth every day (each time a different person!) and getting absolutely NOWHERE!! I have another payment scheduled to come up in 4/25, and I don't want...

• Hi, I filed a Spotify case# 02768543 to help resolve my issue. But so far, we've been going back and forth every day (each time a different person!) and getting absolutely NOWHERE!! I have...
  • Pricilla
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid but not upgraded

I have recently paid my offer of 0,99 for 3 months trial of the spotify premium but my account is still free, not premium. What can i do?

• I have recently paid my offer of 0,99 for 3 months trial of the spotify premium but my account is still free, not premium. What can i do?
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Credit Card Renewed but Spotify will not accept updated information

In February, the cc I use for Spotify premium payment renewed. When I went to update the account, Spotify would not accept it. Multiple attempts have all failed and Spotify customer support at first was responsive, but has since ignored all recent in...

• Casual Listener
  • In February, the cc I use for Spotify premium payment renewed. When I went to update the account, Spotify would not accept it. Multiple attempts have all failed and Spotify customer support at first ...
  • Pricilla
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes