Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Account hacked. Please help

Case # 02726886 I believe my account has been hacked. I can no longer login using my original user name and password. Minutes ago I could still login using facebook login. When I check my account details, I noticed my default email address and person...

• Casual Listener
  • Case # 02726886   I believe my account has been hacked. I can no longer login using my original user name and password. Minutes ago I could still login using facebook login. When I check ...
  • lizlette-real
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes

Dead link on Spotify website

Hey Spotify, if you're on Support page http://support.spotify.com/us/ and try to click on Get Spotify button you will get Error 404 page. Just wanted to point that out, something I noticed. Btw, you should add Serbia to the countries where Spotify is...

• Regular
  • Hey Spotify,   if you're on Support page http://support.spotify.com/us/ and try to click on Get Spotify button you will get Error 404 page. Just wanted to point that out, something I...
  • enfbar
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Cannot log in as my real account (active profile)

Hi,I used to use Spotify a lot, implementing playlists, saving artists and albums... And from yesterday I log in with facebook (as before) but I reach an "empty user", with the same name and picture, but without all my music. Searchin' for my name an...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I used to use Spotify a lot, implementing playlists, saving artists and albums... And from yesterday I log in with facebook (as before) but I reach an "empty user", with the same name and pictur...
  • Ceskoz
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Browsing says I'm offline

Im trying to browse but says I'm offline despite having full connection.I've tried logging out and back in but didn't work. I'm on an iPhone 5.Can anyone help?

• Casual Listener
  • Im trying to browse but says I'm offline despite having full connection. I've tried logging out and back in but didn't work. I'm on an iPhone 5. Can anyone help?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium options & features still enabled while using spotify free

Hello, A while ago, I bought the 3 month Spotify premium offer back in December and since then enjoyed it.Later on, I had canceled my subscription to premium near the end of the 3 months and everything seemed fine.Though for some reason every time I ...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   A while ago, I bought the 3 month Spotify premium offer back in December and since then enjoyed it. Later on, I had canceled my subscription to premium near the end of the 3 mon...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify student doesnt accept my mail

i tried to use the student premium account. at first i wrote my collage but by collage email adresse is called invalid. the text says there could be an error and i shoul ask the help team.....

• i tried to use the student premium account. at first i wrote my collage but by collage email adresse is called invalid. the text says there could be an error and i shoul ask the help team.....
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

cabt stop shuffle!

I have some problems. I have Premium!I have pressed shuffle. But it wont stop shuffle. If i oress on one song, I espect the next song on the list will be played, but it keep shuffle.What can I do? Had this problem for some months now...

• I have some problems. I have Premium! I have pressed shuffle. But it wont stop shuffle. If i oress on one song, I espect the next song on the list will be played, but it keep shuffle. What can I do...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete my account

Can anyone help me cancel my account please l??

• Can anyone help me cancel my account please l??
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't connect to standalone player, but can to website?

My standalone player will not login using Facebook, but I go to Spotify.com and can hit login, hit the Facebook button and it does there. What's the issue? Additionally, I have tried to go to my account and reset my password by having an email sent t...

• My standalone player will not login using Facebook, but I go to Spotify.com and can hit login, hit the Facebook button and it does there.   What's the issue?   Additionally, I have trie...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can somebody delete my old account?

I deleted my facebook, and now my old Spotify (that I can't log in to) is still floating around. I got a new account, but I'm wondering if somebody can delete my old one since I can't? It's number 1218310588 and it's just taking up space on the inter...

• I deleted my facebook, and now my old Spotify (that I can't log in to) is still floating around.  I got a new account, but I'm wondering if somebody can delete my old one since I can't?  It...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error when trying to use NUS Card

Hi, I am already a Spotify member, and have had Premium in the past but I'm now on the free account, However I have just become a full time student and want to sign up again to Spotify Premium, but when I go through the link onn the student d page (h...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I am already a Spotify member, and have had Premium in the past but I'm now on the free account,   However I have just become a full time student and want to sign up again to Spot...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Customer value

Hi all,I have been an 'unlimited' customer for about two years, doing the mensual payment without any problem. Past saturday I received an email explaining that there was a problem with my suscription (mi credit card was expired) but there was no pro...

• Hi all, I have been an 'unlimited' customer for about two years, doing the mensual payment without any problem.   Past saturday I received an email explaining that there was a problem wi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account hacked? Email and password changed. No response from Spotify in 11 days.

Hi all. About 11 days ago, when I was going start Spotify on my tablet ( I had been using it on my phone just before that), it was logged out. When I tried to log in (on the tablet), it wouldn't accept my password. I tried loggin in on my phone, and ...

• Visitor
  • Hi all.     About 11 days ago, when I was going start Spotify on my tablet ( I had been using it on my phone just before that), it was logged out. When I tried to log in (on the table...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP! Account Hacked!!!

My account has been hacked! I cannot get in as someone has changed email address and password - I have had to create a new free account just so I can contact Spotify here!! IF SOMEONE AT SPOTIFY IS WATCHING - I HAVE A CASE NUMBER # 02764216 - CAN YOU...

• Casual Listener
  • My account has been hacked! I cannot get in as someone has changed email address and password - I have had to create a new free account just so I can contact Spotify here!!   IF SOMEONE AT SPO...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

i want to cancel

I sent you guys an email stating that my email I have an account through with you guys is not working so I used my other email I would like to cancel my order and get my money back. If you can please reply to me I would greatly appreciate it. Thank y...

• I sent you guys an email stating that my email I have an account through with you guys is not working so I used my other email I would like to cancel my order and get my money back. If you can please...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

trying to access old spotify account

I had a an spotofy account a long time ago and stopped using it to use other music services. I am wanting to start using my old account again. Every time i try to recover the password it says "The username or email you provided is not associated with...

• I had a an spotofy account a long time ago and stopped using it to use other music services. I am wanting to start using my old account again. Every time i try to recover the password it says "The us...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant change my country

when i log in into my account to change my country i just can't im now living in mexico, so i cant listen spotify on my ps4 cuz i got Spotify abroad message

• Casual Listener
  • when i log in into my account to change my country i just can't im now living in mexico, so i cant listen spotify on my ps4 cuz i got Spotify abroad message
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Online Banking method question

hi from Philippines here. I know that there is ongoing issue that many premium members are experiencing today, but i like to know if im having the same problem today i decided to subscribe for spotify premium for one month, using the online banking p...

• Casual Listener
  • hi from Philippines here.   I know that there is ongoing issue that many premium members are experiencing today, but i like to know if im having the same problem   today i decided to su...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching to Facebook

Hi all,Just wondering if you knew how I could change to signing in through Facebook rather than with a username and password?Thanks

• Hi all, Just wondering if you knew how I could change to signing in through Facebook rather than with a username and password? Thanks
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes