Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Doubt limit of songs offline

Hi, I got a message on my smartphone saying "has alcanzado la cantidad máxima de canciones disponibles sin conexión" and that I must desactivate some lsit in order to keep downloading songs offline. Even tough I've read this thread https://community....

• Music Fan
  • Hi, I got a message on my smartphone saying "has alcanzado la cantidad máxima de canciones disponibles sin conexión" and that I must desactivate some lsit in order to keep downloading songs offline. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My account got kicked off of Premium

I've had a premium account forever, but I just tried logging into Spotify and it says I have a free account. All of my playlists and music are gone. I just checked my Chase app and I was charged $9.99 on April 2nd. What the hell.

• I've had a premium account forever, but I just tried logging into Spotify and it says I have a free account.  All of my playlists and music are gone.  I just checked my Chase app and I was ...
  • Jnewman2543
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to go back to premium

hello, recently i received a sudden email saying that my subscription to premium had been cancelled.i tried to upgrade back to premium and was not able to do it.the last attempt said that none of my valid credit cards were problematic. I would apprec...

• hello,    recently i received a sudden email saying that my subscription to premium had been cancelled. i tried to upgrade back to premium and was not able to do it. the last attempt sa...
  • ToolboxT
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! If I have no funds available in bank account, will my account automatically revert back to free?

I recently signed up for the spotify premium trial, and now as it's coming to an end, I deleted the iPhone app. However, now I can't remeber my login details or email in order to cancel my subscription. If there's no funds in my bank account, will my...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently signed up for the spotify premium trial, and now as it's coming to an end, I deleted the iPhone app. However, now I can't remeber my login details or email in order to cancel my subscripti...
  • hannahmorgan31
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to cancel Premium to change payment plan

Dear SpotifyI was trying to cancel my paypal paid subscription so i can move my premium subscription and pay it via a deal i got from my telecom provider (síminn in Iceland). But for some very distorted reason (im very furious now, trying not use pro...

• Visitor
  • Dear Spotify I was trying to cancel my paypal paid subscription so i can move my premium subscription and pay it via a deal i got from my telecom provider (síminn in Iceland). But for some very dist...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Missing apps

I just did an update. Apps aren't listed on the left pane anymore. Did you move the apps somewhere weird? Are they gone forever? Did something go wrong just with mine?

• Regular
  • I just did an update. Apps aren't listed on the left pane anymore. Did you move the apps somewhere weird? Are they gone forever? Did something go wrong just with mine?
  • cl0099
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Free
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium account downgraded after using a voucher

Hi I've been a Spotify Premium user for years paying £9.99 a month with no problems at all. I was given a Spotify Voucher card by a friend for Christmas so thought I'd take advantage and use it to get 1 month free. However, when it expired, my accoun...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   I've been a Spotify Premium user for years paying £9.99 a month with no problems at all.   I was given a Spotify Voucher card by a friend for Christmas so thought I'd take advantag...
  • eddhudson
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why didn't I get a 48 hour trial

So I saw this 48 hour trial and I'm just confused because they say that you'll get this on the first day you log in on spotify using your device while I didn't get this on my first day. All I got is a 7 days trial and that's it. Can I still get my 48...

• So I saw this 48 hour trial and I'm just confused because they say that you'll get this on the first day you log in on spotify using your device while I didn't get this on my first day. All I got is ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Not letting me register NUS extra code?

It keeps coming up with 'Technical error'? I've been trying all evening now and it still doesn't work!

• It keeps coming up with 'Technical error'? I've been trying all evening now and it still doesn't work! 😞
  • smiffyuk
  • Casual Listener
  • 23 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 3 likes

ERROR when trying to add a decive password

i keep getting an error when trying to add a device password...... please fix

• i keep getting an error when trying to add a device password...... please fix
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

my account

Someone keeps using my account and I can't use it

• Someone keeps using my account and I can't use it
  • ErickRGuetta
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playing on more than one device at same time

Hi there, Just wondering if someone can help me with this. Basically, me and my other half both use spotify premium throughout the day on seperate devices when at work. Problem is, only one device can be used online at a time which stops the other wo...

• Hi there,   Just wondering if someone can help me with this.   Basically, me and my other half both use spotify premium throughout the day on seperate devices when at work. Problem ...
  • FeeGunn
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding Facebook to a Non-Facebook Account

Hey guys, Quick question.. if I have a non spotify account with a custom username, then I link my personal facebook account to it. Will I lose my username? Will it then become my name?Also can non-facebook accounts change or add a profile picture? Th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys,   Quick question.. if I have a non spotify account with a custom username, then I link my personal facebook account to it. Will I lose my username? Will it then become my name? Al...
  • ashort15
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Not on premium anymore

Hello, A couple of months ago i bought a lot of premium vouchers (bulk), applied them all a couple of months ago but since a week or so my spotify premium went to "Free" instead. While i had Spotify premium till 2016... What's going on?

• Hello,   A couple of months ago i bought a lot of premium vouchers (bulk), applied them all a couple of months ago but since a week or so my spotify premium went to "Free" instead. While i had...
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need other account linked to debit card deleted.

Hey,Created a separate account to my original one. I deleted the app off my phone and forgotten the email I used to create it. I know that it's linked to my debit card and I want to delete it. Any help would be appreciatedCheers

• Hey, Created a separate account to my original one. I deleted the app off my phone and forgotten the email I used to create it. I know that it's linked to my debit card and I want to delete it. Any ...
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

changing account/subscription

Hello,I have been using Spotify on my phone since yesterday for free and asked for the 7 day free skip song feature (I forgot what its called)For the past day, I have been listening to music without ads, free, and I cab switch between songs!What's th...

• Hello, I have been using Spotify on my phone since yesterday for free and asked for the 7 day free skip song feature (I forgot what its called) For the past day, I have been listening to music ...
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify account hacked

Hello, since monday I have troubles logging in on Spotify. I believe my account has been hacked because the emailaddress linked to this account has been changed as well. So I cannot recover my password.I used the support form to contact you about thi...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   since monday I have troubles logging in on Spotify. I believe my account has been hacked because the emailaddress linked to this account has been changed as well. So I cannot recover ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium to Vodafone deal

I've just cancelled my subscription which will end on 21st Apr so that I can sign up to the Vodafone free premium deal that I get with my phone. I cannot set up the vodafone subscription until my current one drops to Free. Will I lose my playlists an...

• I've just cancelled my subscription which will end on 21st Apr so that I can sign up to the Vodafone free premium deal that I get with my phone. I cannot set up the vodafone subscription until my cur...
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I've LOST my Unlimited subscription

I upgraded to Premium recently to hear what the higher quality sound was like, and it wasn't a big enough difference to warrant the additional £5 so I cancelled expecting to be able to get my Unlimited subscription back and now CANNOT.I really hope y...

• Casual Listener
  • I upgraded to Premium recently to hear what the higher quality sound was like, and it wasn't a big enough difference to warrant the additional £5 so I cancelled expecting to be able to get my Unlimit...
  • quinble
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Unlimited
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

charged again?

Hi Guys, Myself and my girlfriend have Spotify Premium and our payments have already been taken this month - one of them has been charged again and taken the money from my bank account? Any ideas? Cheers, James

• Hi Guys,   Myself and my girlfriend have Spotify Premium and our payments have already been taken this month - one of them has been charged again and taken the money from my bank account?&nbsp...
  • Amarro
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes