Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

NUS link not working

I have looked across this forum and the main spotify help and all of them give me the same problem.From the Student discount page with the two options (UNiDAYS or NUS), I click on the NUS link because that's what I need to use. But it just takes me t...

• Casual Listener
  • I have looked across this forum and the main spotify help and all of them give me the same problem. From the Student discount page with the two options (UNiDAYS or NUS), I click on the NUS link beca...
  • simonkeane
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Not receiving reset password email via outlook

I have forgotten my username for my outlook email and I've tried sending a reset password email mutiple times but my outlook account hasn't received any emails and I'm about to start getting charged for premium on a account I can't use. Can anyone he...

• Casual Listener
  • I have forgotten my username for my outlook email and I've tried sending a reset password email mutiple times but my outlook account hasn't received any emails and I'm about to start getting charged ...
  • Pete
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

SPOTIFY cannot be downloaded due to an error 492

My music kept stopping for no reason so I did what SPOTIFY told me and uninstalled it then when I tried to reinstall it , says theres an error 492

• Casual Listener
  • My music kept stopping for no reason so I did what SPOTIFY told me and uninstalled it then when I tried to reinstall it , says theres an error 492
  • Erkan_Yılmaz
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged 9.99, how to change this to 4.99 for students?

I had Premium for 3 months for the Christmas Special for $0.99. I see today that there is a charge on my account for $9.99. Is there any way to reverse this charge and cancel Premium? Or if not, how can I get the student rate for this month? Is it to...

• Casual Listener
  • I had Premium for 3 months for the Christmas Special for $0.99. I see today that there is a charge on my account for $9.99. Is there any way to reverse this charge and cancel Premium? Or if not, how ...
  • AustinKidder
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Need 50 cents for premium

Could someone send me 50 cents for premium lol. If you do, thanks and if you don't its also fine. Thanks anyways

• Could someone send me 50 cents for premium lol. If you do, thanks and if you don't its also fine. Thanks anyways
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Not receiving password reset email and I did not use facebook to create account

Hi folks, Username: Johncua02all devices were logged out recently and cant log back in because i keep putting in username or email and password and getting message saying that theyre wrong. not getting password reset email. Can you guys please check ...

• Visitor
  • Hi folks,  Username: Johncua02 all devices were logged out recently and cant log back in because i keep putting in username or email and password and getting message saying that theyre wrong. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

You canceled my account

Why did you canceled my subscription because you said you could not get your payment you have before

• Why did you canceled my subscription because you said you could not get your payment you have before
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

chargeback issue

Hello, I have been trying to resolve an issue I have had now for a few days. I received an email saying my account was disabled due to a chargeback. Firstly I don't even know what that is?? I looked up the payment information and saw that the payment...

• Hello,   I have been trying to resolve an issue I have had now for a few days. I received an email saying my account was disabled due to a chargeback. Firstly I don't even know what that is?? ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled SPOTIFY premium and still get charged.

What do I do? I've been trying to search where to email them but I have no idea how. Please help! I'm getting sick of them charging me twice a month when I'm not even using premium anymore.

• Casual Listener
  • What do I do? I've been trying to search where to email them but I have no idea how. Please help! I'm getting sick of them charging me twice a month when I'm not even using premium anymore.
  • Kaferrer
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

can't clear the play queue

In Spotify Premium I have a HUGE play queue and the application INSISTS on playing it. Playing one track from an artists area adds the entire contents to the queue. I have tried advancing tracks multiple times to clear it but it seems that the app ke...

• In Spotify Premium I have a HUGE play queue and the application INSISTS on playing it. Playing one track from an artists area adds the entire contents to the queue. I have tried advancing tracks mult...
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes

Vulnerability on prenium accounts subscription

Hi ,I don't know who to contact to showthe vulnerability, I would be happy to have an answer, thank you.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi , I don't know who to contact to showthe vulnerability, I would be happy to have an answer, thank you.
  • OCZephyr
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My facebook is linked to the wrong account

hello, I once logged in, and all my playlist, music, subs disappeared. Looks like my facebook is linked to a new account now.Here is the link to my old one : Profile Current profil You can see the username is just numbers... is there any way to get m...

• Casual Listener
  • hello,   I once logged in, and all my playlist, music, subs disappeared. Looks like my facebook is linked to a new account now. Here is the link to my old one : Profile   Curr...
  • Midou
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Why doesn't Spotify Verify accounts made when people create accounts?

So I decided to create an account today on Spotify(I was looking for an alternative to BooTube for listening to music). However, when I entered in my email address, I received a: "This email has already been taken/being used(or whatever it says, I am...

• Regular
  • So I decided to create an account today on Spotify(I was looking for an alternative to BooTube for listening to music). However, when I entered in my email address, I received a: "This email has alre...
  • NotYourName
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I cannot change the country

Hello, I have been trying to change the country. I got free user status and its not possbile, the country is locked and grayed out. I do not want to pay to change it.need help Thanks

• Hello,   I have been trying to change the country.  I got free user status and its not possbile, the country is locked and grayed out.    I do not want to pay to change it. ...
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Separate Artist with Same Name

We are a band called KIDS. We only have two records: "Rich Coast" and "Sink or Swim". there are other imposters working under the monicre "kids" that are on our profile. we would greatly appreciate the removal of these unwanted artists ASAP. Right On...

•  We are a band called KIDS. We only have two records: "Rich Coast" and "Sink or Swim". there are other imposters working under the monicre "kids" that are on our profile. we would greatly apprec...
  • Erkan_Yılmaz
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Roadblocked from Premium

This started last month in March. I had lost my debit card which was on file for my Premium account. I had it replaced the same day by the bank and updated my payment info in the mobile app. Everything seemed okay until I got an email from Spotify te...

• Casual Listener
  • This started last month in March. I had lost my debit card which was on file for my Premium account. I had it replaced the same day by the bank and updated my payment info in the mobile app. Everythi...
  • Tompatterson1
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify wont play while offline

I upgraded to premium last night, it does say Im premium i can see my playlist and saved songs but they wont play while offline.

• Casual Listener
  • I upgraded to premium last night, it does say Im premium i can see my playlist and saved songs but they wont play while offline.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

unable to access inbox

I have written to Spotify twice and am still awaiting a reply. I have no access to my inbox to access music that has been shared with me. The inbox is completely missing from my PC and I am unable to see it.On my phone however, I can see the inbox bu...

• I have written to Spotify twice and am still awaiting a reply. I have no access to my inbox to access music that has been shared with me. The inbox is completely missing from my PC and I am unable to...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Two Spotify Accounts

Hello Spotify Community,I would like to know how can I delete my first registered account using Facebook to sign-up?Thank You..Best Regards,RLO

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Spotify Community, I would like to know how can I delete my first registered account using Facebook to sign-up? Thank You.. Best Regards, RLO
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes