Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Recently played songs not showing on Facebook

I am attempting to connect my facebook with spotify so that my most recently played song will show up on my timeline. I connected to facebook and checked the box in my spotify settings to show activity on facebook, but it is still not showing. I have...

• I am attempting to connect my facebook with spotify so that my most recently played song will show up on my timeline. I connected to facebook and checked the box in my spotify settings to show activi...
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Deactivated Facebook account, even when reactivated did not get old music back

I deactivated my facebook account recently as it was causing me stress. I forgot that I needed it to listen to music on spotify. When I tried to log in it needed me to use spotify through facebook but I didn't want to need Facebook to use spotify so ...

• Casual Listener
  • I deactivated my facebook account recently as it was causing me stress. I forgot that I needed it to listen to music on spotify. When I tried to log in it needed me to use spotify through facebook bu...
  • eilis
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

All my songs are missing, account compromised or stolen.

Hello,I have been a member since 2013 and never had a problem until now. It seems like my account has been compromised and email was changed or account was somehow mixed up with another email. My account login was always through facebook, 2 days ago ...

• Regular
  • Hello, I have been a member since 2013 and never had a problem until now. It seems like my account has been compromised and email was changed or account was somehow mixed up with another email. My a...
  • xrayers
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

2 Charges on Credit Card Bill

Hi, My most recent credic card statement has two charges for $10.69, both dated 3/16 from ADY Spotify. I am a premium account subscriber but why are there two of these? Thanks, R

• Hi,   My most recent credic card statement has two charges for $10.69, both dated 3/16 from ADY Spotify.  I am a premium account subscriber but why are there two of these?   Thanks...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

change country

hi, i live in india since 2 month. since a couple of weeks i cant use spotify anymore as i have to change my profile settings. but the only option i have is to choose usa as my country.the faq´s didn´t help me.any idea what else to do?thx

• hi, i live in india since 2 month. since a couple of weeks i cant use spotify anymore as i have to change my profile settings. but the only option i have is to choose usa as my country. the faq´s di...
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do I get my old account and playlist back

Hello I registered through facebook several years ago and have been a premium for a couple of years. I had continuous set my activity to not show on facebook as it can get annoying but always ends up showing up again. So I thought I could just delete...

• Hello I registered through facebook several years ago and have been a premium for a couple of years. I had continuous set my activity to not show on facebook as it can get annoying but always ends ...
  • eilis
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Account hacked, please help

username: tatveit Someone has hacked my account, and changed the email adress on it, so now i cant restore my password.I have tried to send email to spotify with the contact form, but they dont reply. Can anyone help me?

• Visitor
  • username: tatveit   Someone has hacked my account, and changed the email adress on it, so now i cant restore my password. I have tried to send email to spotify with the contact form, but they...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Downgraded account without prior notice

I was trying to upgrade my account to premium because i seem to be downgraded without prior notice. Unfortunately i can no longer upgrade my account

• I was trying to upgrade my account to premium because i seem to be downgraded without prior notice. Unfortunately i can no longer upgrade my account 😞
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

no pay by cash method

So I've been strugling to reactivate my premium membership And a lot of things didn't work even tho my card had money and I've payed it 3 times at least and then I decided to use mol , my main account doesn't have a pay by cash method whilst my backu...

• So I've been strugling to reactivate my premium membership And a lot of things didn't work even tho my card had money and I've payed it 3 times at least and then I decided to use mol , my main accoun...
  • Pete
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Transfer subscription (?)

Hi everyone. I have been using the free version of Spotify from my devices for some months, always logging in through my facebook account.I recently have paid for a 6-month subscription and I am using it with no problems. Now, I would like to create ...

• Hi everyone.  I have been using the free version of Spotify from my devices  for some months, always logging in through my facebook account. I recently have paid for a 6-month subscriptio...
  • Pete
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 7 day free spotify premium

Hi, so i got my 7 days free spotify premium and now i want to know what is gonna happen after this 7 days?Is it going to turn into my "old" free account or in a premium account where i have to pay for? Thanks for your answers

• Hi, so i got my 7 days free spotify premium and now i want to know what is gonna happen after this 7 days? Is it going to turn into my "old" free account or in a premium account where i have to pay ...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sales Tax in Cali

Hi. I tried registering an account in Spotify premium with a student discount, and after it asks me for a zip code to calculate tax it doesn't show me what the price will be. It just takes me straight to putting in my credit card info. So I'd just li...

• Hi. I tried registering an account in Spotify premium with a student discount, and after it asks me for a zip code to calculate tax it doesn't show me what the price will be. It just takes me straigh...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel Subscription process is Confusing

Due to Spotify's Cancel Subscription process,in which in my oppinion is Deceiving Confusing Immoral & Unethical,I have been charged 5 months, without even using their system. Seriously! I clicked cancel subscription 5 months ago and not used the syst...

• Casual Listener
  • Due to Spotify's Cancel Subscription process, in which in my oppinion is Deceiving Confusing Immoral & Unethical, I have been charged 5 months, without even using their system.   Serious...
  • ChristoferAU
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify ads in wrong language (cantonese)

Hello, how is it possible that during the commercial break I am hearing the Spotify ad in cantonese? This started 3 days ago while on a trip to Switzerland. My language of choice is English and my account is based in UK. Thanks for the help!

• Hello,   how is it possible that during the commercial break I am hearing the Spotify ad in cantonese? This started 3 days ago while on a trip to Switzerland. My language of choice is En...
  • dausfauzi13
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Radio - Thumbs up and down

Hi, I always use Spotify Radio during working hours. Does anyone know how you can ban bands from showing up even if you have given a thumbs down. For example my "Rock" station continues to play Nickelback every 6-7 songs even though I have given them...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I always use Spotify Radio during working hours. Does anyone know how you can ban bands from showing up even if you have given a thumbs down. For example my "Rock" station co...
  • fireofthegods
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

You keep on playing the same NickelBack song on my radio station, even after I have Thumb Down it

My reddit post: http://goo.gl/8a7fLd Not going to say anything more about it. **bleep** this service, having me down thumb the same **bleep**ing song 10+ times during my 8hr shift at work and that is just 1 song, She Keeps Me Up, not including Nickel...

• Regular
  • My reddit post: http://goo.gl/8a7fLd   Not going to say anything more about it. **bleep** this service, having me down thumb the same **bleep**ing song 10+ times during my 8hr shift at ...
  • fireofthegods
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! new facebook account

Hello, Account login OtherI made a new facebook account and i'm going to delete my old one. But, i would love to take everything from spotify with me to my new account. Is this possible? Like, to just switch facebook accounts on your spotify? I made ...

• Hello,  Account login Other I made a new facebook account and i'm going to delete my old one. But, i would love to take everything from spotify with me to my new account. Is this possible? Lik...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Couldn't log in from Facebook

Since last week when I updated spotify, it couldn't allow me to log in. I used my facebook account as my spotify account, but whenever I clicked log in from facebook, it directed me to facebook login page.I had no problem logged in my facebook, but t...

• Casual Listener
  • Since last week when I updated spotify, it couldn't allow me to log in.  I used my facebook account as my spotify account, but whenever I clicked log in from facebook, it directed me to faceboo...
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Error renewing subscription with the Student discount

I was on Premium for 3 months for 99 cents. It just expired and when I try to update my subscription to Premium with the Student discount it just takes me [to attached picture]. The other help suggestions tell me there should be more information here...

• I was on Premium for 3 months for 99 cents.  It just expired and when I try to update my subscription to Premium with the Student discount it just takes me [to attached picture].  The other...
  • ashana
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium account hacked, please help!

My account has been hacked and the pass & email address have been changed. My account is "jfortier777" I have created this new account "jfortier777-therealone" to post to the forum because I cannot access my original. I have never shared my account w...

• Visitor
  • My account has been hacked and the pass & email address have been changed.   My account is "jfortier777"  I have created this new account "jfortier777-therealone" to post to the forum...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes