Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Student Discount vs. Gift Card

I've been using the student discount since the end of last year, paying 5€ a month for Spotify Premium. Today, I received a gift card in the amount of 10€, activated it online and got a message saying it wa good for one month. I checked my account, a...

• I've been using the student discount since the end of last year, paying 5€ a month for Spotify Premium. Today, I received a gift card in the amount of 10€, activated it online and got a message ...
  • jamc100
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Account Hijacked, support not responding to emails

I have had a premium account under the ID aboissonneau for more than a year. It was hacked and hijacked by someone using the email pietro.spotify@gmail.com. I was working with customer support, who made several unhelpful suggestions such as reestabli...

• Casual Listener
  • I have had a premium account under the ID aboissonneau for more than a year.  It was hacked and hijacked by someone using the email pietro.spotify@gmail.com.  I was working with customer su...
  • aboissonneau
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled account; charged anyway despite an outdated card on record.

Hi, was wondering if anyone could let me know what's going on. Three months ago I signed up to spotify premium with an offer: "Three months for £1". Two or so months in, I cancelled the premium service to make sure I wasn't charged. My bank now recor...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, was wondering if anyone could let me know what's going on.  Three months ago I signed up to spotify premium with an offer: "Three months for £1". Two or so months in, I cancelled the prem...
  • Mayuss
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Giftcard for deployed solider(s)

Hey Spotifyers!! I want to buy a couple 12mo subscriptions for a couple buddies that are (recently) back to the home station in Germany. Will there be a problem with me to buy the giftcards here in the states and them be redeemed while they are at th...

• Hey Spotifyers!!   I want to buy a couple 12mo subscriptions for a couple buddies that are (recently) back to the home station in Germany.  Will there be a problem with me to buy the giftca...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Personal music appearances

Hi, As I said, my personal music in Spotify appears sometimes two or three times without any reasons Someone can help? Regards

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   As I said, my personal music in Spotify appears sometimes two or three times without any reasons   Someone can help?   Regards
  • mickael
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Bug in followers count

Hey,Keep getting notifications hours after people follow my playlist. People also told me that when they press follow, the number of followers don't increase.

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, Keep getting notifications hours after people follow my playlist. People also told me that when they press follow, the number of followers don't increase.
  • GuiguiF
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

HELP! I CANNOT ACCESS MY ACCOUNT BECAUSE I MOVED TO ANOTHER COUNTRY

I recently got a notification saying that I passed the alloted number of days allowed to use my free user account in another countryI recently moved to Canada from California, USA and didnt realized to change my country in the profile. When I finally...

• I recently got a notification saying that I passed the alloted number of days allowed to use my free user account in another country I recently moved to Canada from California, USA and didnt reali...
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked?

When I log in using my iphone app through facebook, it takes me to an account that is completely blank. All my playlists are gone, my saved songs are gone, all the people I follow are gone. It doesn't have my name, just username XXXXX.Then, when I us...

• Casual Listener
  • When I log in using my iphone app through facebook, it takes me to an account that is completely blank.  All my playlists are gone, my saved songs are gone, all the people I follow are gone. &nb...
  • Pricilla
  • Spotify
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying for Premium but only getting Free

Hi, I have been paying for spotify premium but only getting the free version. I have signed out and uninstalled the program on my phone and computer but it still says I just have spotify free. I can't figure out where to go to just cancel the payment...

• Hi,   I have been paying for spotify premium but only getting the free version.  I have signed out and uninstalled the program on my phone and computer but it still says I just have spoti...
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Having a bad experience so far - details inside

The app is great but the site is all sorts of messed up I'm having issues with the service, this is how things took place.1)downloaded and clicked on the 7day trial the app offered me.(android)2)Went to the website to get the 30 days trial with a C/C...

• Visitor
  • The app is great but the site is all sorts of messed up   I'm having issues with the service, this is how things took place. 1)downloaded and clicked on the 7day trial the app offered me.(a...
  • Pricilla
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying for premium but only have access to free account

My son and I share spotify. On Saturday we lost all premium features. Can't log in from phone and desktop app states I'm using free version. What is going on? This has worked smoothly since we started and all of a sudden we have an issue.

• Casual Listener
  • My son and I share spotify. On Saturday we lost all premium features. Can't log in from phone and desktop app states I'm using free version. What is going on? This has worked smoothly since we starte...
  • petelow
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Music stops playing.

Hi there spotify community. Since november 2014 i've got this weird problem going on on my paid spotify account. let me tell you all about it: So here's me and the missus, just laying on the couch and then suddenly BAM! Spotify starts playing some av...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there spotify community.   Since november 2014 i've got this weird problem going on on my paid spotify account. let me tell you all about it:   So here's me and the missus, just layi...
  • Pricilla
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Refund

I was subscribed for free subscription and suddenly from my bank account was taken 7euros , forgot to cancel subscription and I want to get my money back can i get it?

• I was subscribed for free subscription and suddenly from my bank account was taken 7euros , forgot to cancel subscription and I want to get my money back can i get it?
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs are not available though I have a premium account

Dear Spotify, I have already experienced so many problems with your service over the past year and this is just another problem.I am paying money for a service I can hardly ever use properly, this is just another added frustration. I can't play certa...

• Music Fan
  • Dear Spotify, I have already experienced so many problems with your service over the past year and this is just another problem. I am paying money for a service I can hardly ever use properly, this ...
  • Thierrydriessen
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Miscommunication Between Spotify to PayPal and PayPal to Bank

Hi, I had tried the 3 months for 99 cents a month deal about 3 months ago. I enjoyed my service, but I decided I wouldn't use it enough for $10 a month, so I cancelled it (or so I thought) about 3 days before my service renewed. I did it on my phone,...

• Regular
  • Hi, I had tried the 3 months for 99 cents a month deal about 3 months ago.  I enjoyed my service, but I decided I wouldn't use it enough for $10 a month, so I cancelled it (or so I thought) abou...
  • Pricilla
  • Spotify
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost my access to Spotify Facebook Account after creating new account

Hi there. I originally had a Spotify account created through Facebook (Steph McEachen). I have now created a new account (stephmichelle123) directly through Spotify as I wanted an account not permanently connected to Facebook. I did however want to f...

• Hi there. I originally had a Spotify account created through Facebook (Steph McEachen). I have now created a new account (stephmichelle123) directly through Spotify as I wanted an account not pe...
  • Pricilla
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I am stuck on Premium without paying

Hi! I just wanted to let Spotify know that I purchased a three-month Spotify subscription in December, but it is still working for me and I didn't have to pay yet. It is still fully functional, there are no ads, etc. I just wanted to let you know so ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I just wanted to let Spotify know that I purchased a three-month Spotify subscription in December, but it is still working for me and I didn't have to pay yet. It is still fully functional, there...
  • Pricilla
  • Spotify
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium dropped to free!

Hi,I am a premium user and have always used the pre-paid way to get Spotify. I have plenty of time left as a premium (more than 1 year) but for some reason I am a free user. I now have to listen to stupid commercials and I can only shuffle music. I a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I am a premium user and have always used the pre-paid way to get Spotify. I have plenty of time left as a premium (more than 1 year) but for some reason I am a free user. I now have to listen ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

premium stopped working

Hi,Since a couple of days i have been on the free version of spotify but i should still have premium. How do i fix this cause its very annoying.

• Hi, Since a couple of days i have been on the free version of spotify but i should still have premium. How do i fix this cause its very annoying.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged THREE times for my free account

I have sent three e-mails to the Spotify support and have read through these forums with issues concerning my account. I have not received any replies to these requests. I have check my bank statement and have been charged THREE times for spotify pre...

• Visitor
  • I have sent three e-mails to the Spotify support and have read through these forums with issues concerning my account. I have not received any replies to these requests. I have check my bank statemen...
  • Pricilla
  • Spotify
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes