Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Premium Account Hijacked, support not responding to emails

I have had a premium account under the ID aboissonneau for more than a year. It was hacked and hijacked by someone using the email pietro.spotify@gmail.com. I was working with customer support, who made several unhelpful suggestions such as reestabli...

• Casual Listener
  • I have had a premium account under the ID aboissonneau for more than a year.  It was hacked and hijacked by someone using the email pietro.spotify@gmail.com.  I was working with customer su...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium

I cancelled my spotify premium subscription before it expired but for some reason it is still working. It says that I am no longer subscribed but it is still working?

• Casual Listener
  • I cancelled my spotify premium subscription before it expired but for some reason it is still working. It says that I am no longer subscribed but it is still working?
  • emi124
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to turn off Connect

I'm a premium user and want to turn off Connect, but it doesn't seem to be possible. I have a computer at home that's always on and a computer that I use at work. Sometimes I'll be listening to music at work and suddenly it'll stop playing and say th...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm a premium user and want to turn off Connect, but it doesn't seem to be possible.  I have a computer at home that's always on and a computer that I use at work.  Sometimes I'll be listen...
  • kkhorimoto
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

debating on canceling...

Ok for some reason lately I've been toying with the idea of getting rid of premium... I've been a premium user for a long time and thought I'd give the free version a try... I just made a new account and started listening on my phone... The ads reall...

• Music Fan
  • Ok for some reason lately I've been toying with the idea of getting rid of premium... I've been a premium user for a long time and thought I'd give the free version a try... I just made a new account...
  • KDbeast42813
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrading to Family, just payed for premium subscription

Hi, My father-in-law asked me to help him upgrade the Premium account of my mother-in-law to Family, but just a week ago the payment of the Premium subscription has been charged and payed.How can my father-in-law upgrade without needlesly paying doub...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   My father-in-law asked me to help him upgrade the Premium account of my mother-in-law to Family, but just a week ago the payment of the Premium subscription has been charged and payed. ...
  • NickJansen
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching subscription back from Virgin Media

Hi I previously paid for Spotify via Virgin Media, having taken up their offer a couple of years ago. However I'd now like to unlink the account from Virgin Media, so I'm paying Spotify directly. I've informed Virgin Media and they told me yesterday ...

• Regular
  • Hi   I previously paid for Spotify via Virgin Media, having taken up their offer a couple of years ago. However I'd now like to unlink the account from Virgin Media, so I'm paying Spotify dire...
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Device password

Hello spotify users, I just saw that the ps4 had an update for spotify so I tried to log in. I realize I had an facebook linked account that didnt' have an user name and password. I found the user name 121********* but when i went to set password I n...

• Regular
  • Hello spotify users,   I just saw that the ps4 had an update for spotify so I tried to log in. I realize I had an facebook linked account that didnt' have an user name and password. I fou...
  • mvromen
  • Casual Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

subscription

I have updated my account details, however I've gone back into my account and it's not up dated even though I was told my update was successful?Can you explain why this is and how I can rectify it to continue using spotify. Thanks Els

• Casual Listener
  • I have updated my account details,  however I've gone back into my account and it's not up dated even though I was told my update was successful? Can you explain why this is and how I can recti...
  • Elsb4006
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How in HELL Do I Cancel 7-Day Free Trial Premium?!

I accidentally pressed something on my phone and now it says I am signed up for 7-Day Free Trial. It says if I don't cancel in 7 days, I will be charged. How in HELL Do I Cancel Free Trial Premium?! There is no "Cancel" button anywhere. Not on my pho...

Capture.PNG
  •   I accidentally pressed something on my phone and now it says I am signed up for 7-Day Free Trial.  It says if I don't cancel in 7 days, I will be charged.  How in HELL Do I Cancel F...
  • gsantos
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Change the billingdate

I am normally billed around the 25th. However i want to be billed around the first. Is it possible to change the date? Will it work if i just unsubscribe and then resubscribe may 1st?

• Regular
  • I am normally billed around the 25th. However i want to be billed around the first. Is it possible to change the date? Will it work if i just unsubscribe and then resubscribe may 1st?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete erroneous account

Please delete this account. Someone signed up with my e-mail address but it was not me. If I was ever to use Spotify myself I would want to use my own username.

• Please delete this account. Someone signed up with my e-mail address but it was not me. If I was ever to use Spotify myself I would want to use my own username.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account is gone

Are there any solution from Spotify to solve the problem?

• Visitor
  • Are there any solution from Spotify to solve the problem?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Dual Accounts - Cannot Cancel

Hi All, I want to cancel my Spotify Premium but I don't remember my password. When I go to reset password, it tells me I am connected via Facebook. When I log in via Facebook, the account screen tells me I am on a free account and have no subscriptio...

• Hi All,   I want to cancel my Spotify Premium but I don't remember my password. When I go to reset password, it tells me I am connected via Facebook. When I log in via Facebook, the account sc...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

NUS Discount Not working

Hi,When I go to spotify.com/nus and try to use NUS Extra to get the subscription, it just redirects me to the Account page and there's no option to enter my NUS card number. Please advise Thank you

• Hi, When I go to spotify.com/nus and try to use NUS Extra to get the subscription, it just redirects me to the Account page and there's no option to enter my NUS card number.   Please advis...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount!

Is there a way that I could change my original premium plan to the student discount premium plan?

• Is there a way that I could change my original premium plan to the student discount premium plan?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid 99p for 3 months trial and they charged me after that

I never agreed to charge me I paid 99p for 3 months and then after them 3 months they charged me £9.99 without me even knowing I would like my money back

• I never agreed to charge me I paid 99p for 3 months and then after them 3 months they charged me £9.99 without me even knowing I would like my money back
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Locked out of Account

xD

• xD
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Deletion Team Unresponsive

Spotify,I opened a case on March 17th to delete my account but I HAVE NOT recieved any sort of response to this. I have today put in a new request. I would like to request that this be reviewed immediatly.

• Visitor
  • Spotify, I opened a case on March 17th to delete my account but I HAVE NOT recieved any sort of response to this.  I have today put in a new request.  I would like to request that this be ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

how i stop my subscription 49 kr for month

I have the same problem I try to get in contact with spotify support but they don´t care, what i do.Same body can help me please. Why is so **bleep**ing dificult go out and so easy to go inEdwin Mira

• Casual Listener
  • I have the same problem I try to get in contact with spotify support but they don´t care, what i do. Same body can help me please. Why is so **bleep**ing dificult go out and so easy to go in Edwi...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with cancelling subscription!

Hi. I paid for the 3 month trial, 3 months ago. Tonight I tried to cancel this trial to avoid my paypal being charged and I supposedly missed the cancel by a matter of minutes due to problems with actually cancelling it itself. My paypal was charged ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I paid for the 3 month trial, 3 months ago. Tonight I tried to cancel this trial to avoid my paypal being charged and I supposedly missed the cancel by a matter of minutes due to problems with ac...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes