Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

change the order

hello , I want to change the order in the playlist but I can not move the numbers (I can only select the top by artist, song, album ) . How do I do that?

• Casual Listener
  • hello , I want to change the order in the playlist but I can not move the numbers (I can only select the top by artist, song, album ) . How do I do that?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

volgorde nummers

hallo, ik wil de volgorde in de afspeellijsten wijzigen maar ik kan de nummers niet verschuiven (ik kan alleen bovenin selecteren op artiest, nummer, album). Hoe doe ik dat?

• Casual Listener
  • hallo, ik wil de volgorde in de afspeellijsten wijzigen maar ik kan de nummers niet verschuiven (ik kan alleen bovenin selecteren op artiest, nummer, album). Hoe doe ik dat? 
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify pausing! HELP!

I hope someone can help with my problem. I have a premium account, being used on 2 devices (one at a time obviously). No long ago, I logged int my spotify account through my sister's sonos system (on my tablet through the sonos app) while I was visit...

• Casual Listener
  • I hope someone can help with my problem.   I have a premium account, being used on 2 devices (one at a time obviously).   No long ago, I logged int my spotify account through my sister'...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! entering the NUS number

hi im currently on a trial version of spotfy which is about to end. I want to continue using the nus discount. however for the life of me i cannot work out where I have to enter the nus number. i have found the link fo the student discount page but e...

• Casual Listener
  • hi   im currently on a trial version of spotfy which is about to end.  I want to continue using the nus discount.  however for the life of me i cannot work out where I have to...
  • onlyme
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Appear in search results?

Neither me, nor my friends was able to search for me, and fine me - when they didnt follow me.How come? I really want to appear in the search results, like everyone else.

• Regular
  • Neither me, nor my friends was able to search for me, and fine me - when they didnt follow me. How come? I really want to appear in the search results, like everyone else.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist gone.

Is that possible that all of the songs that were saved in my playlist is absolutely gone?

• Regular
  • Is that possible that all of the songs that were saved in my playlist is absolutely gone?
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Subscription nus extra, not working

Hello People! Right so my problem currently lies in trying to get a student subscription. I hold a UK NUS extra card in my hand and after visiting thewww.spotify.com/uk/Student/I reach a page with 2 buttons. One on the right says "NUS extra, get prem...

• Hello People!   Right so my problem currently lies in trying to get a student subscription. I hold a UK NUS extra card in my hand and after visiting the www.spotify.com/uk/Student/ I reach a...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify student discount problem?

On their website it clearly says you can still get the discount while you are a premium member but when i tried to change it tells me this: "Sorry, you cannot sign up for a student discount while being on Premium." What gives? can anyone help me? Wha...

•  On their website it clearly says you can still get the discount while you are a premium member but when i tried to change it tells me this:  "Sorry, you cannot sign up for a student discou...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't remember password and no access to old email account

Hi, I've used facebook to log in to my spotify account for the last couple of years. However now I need to log in directly in the client, but i can't remeber my password. I thought I'd just reset it, but the email adress I used to sign up with is'nt ...

• Hi, I've used facebook to log in to my spotify account for the last couple of years.   However now I need to log in directly in the client, but i can't remeber my password. I thought...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Already Have Premium

Not sure if this is a universal issue or just mine. Upon opening Spotify tonight on my iPhone, it seemed as though you had undergone an upgrade, as some of the visual elements (ie text) were different. However, when attempting to play a song, pressin...

• Not sure if this is a universal issue or just mine. Upon opening Spotify tonight on my iPhone, it seemed as though you had undergone an upgrade, as some of the visual elements (ie text) were dif...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Being Charged Twice... Help!

A little background: I recently switched accounts so that I could pay through the student discount for premium; cancling my payment on my previous account and abandoning it. The Problem: Just recently I discovered my card was charged twice on two sep...

• A little background: I recently switched accounts so that I could pay through the student discount for premium; cancling my payment on my previous account and abandoning it.   The Problem:&nbs...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel spotify subscription

I have been trying for 3 days now, to cancel my premium spotify subscription and I'm still not getting anywhere. I've also emailed you, to which I've had no reply. I need to cancel my subscription asap as I simply cannot afford to pay the monthly fee...

• Visitor
  • I have been trying for 3 days now, to cancel my premium spotify subscription and I'm still not getting anywhere. I've also emailed you, to which I've had no reply. I need to cancel my subscription as...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account has been hacked

Case #: 02696164I believe my account has been hacked. i was logged out of my mobile devices but not my computer somehow and i looked at my account details and my email is different and the password has been changed. This is a big deal because it's a ...

• Casual Listener
  • Case #: 02696164 I believe my account has been hacked. i was logged out of my mobile devices but not my computer somehow and i looked at my account details and my email is different and the password...
  • jolson
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to change my payment informations after my credit card ended

Hello My former credit card is now over, and i wanted to add a new card but when i'm on https://www.spotify.com/lu-fr/account/subscription/ i've got only a 1 in a red bakcground and can't do anything at all, even not clicking on the "subscribe" butto...

• Hello   My former credit card is now over, and i wanted to add a new card but when i'm on https://www.spotify.com/lu-fr/account/subscription/ i've got only a 1 in a red bakcground and can...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting only 6 months out of my 60 € for students subscription

Hello, after validating my students account via myunidays.com, I did active my 60 € code. Unfortunately it only gave me six months of subscription instead of 12. What can I do here?

• Hello,   after validating my students account via myunidays.com, I did active my 60 € code. Unfortunately it only gave me six months of subscription instead of 12. What can I do here?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding an NUS extra card to an existing account

Hi, I have tried adding an NUS extra card to my account and when I click on the "get premium with NUS extra" it takes me to my account overview page. I've cancelled my subscription and it has done the same thing again! How do I fix this? thnx

• Hi,   I have tried adding an NUS extra card to my account and when I click on the "get premium with NUS extra" it takes me to my account overview page. I've cancelled my subscription and it ha...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Hacked, Email changed, cannot change email back as password has been changed

Hi Everyone, Wondering if i could get a bit of advice? As of yesterday my account had been logged into by some unknown person, my password and email has been changed, the postcode and date of birth had been changed also. Luckily i'm still able to acc...

• Visitor
  • Hi Everyone,    Wondering if i could get a bit of advice?   As of yesterday my account had been logged into by some unknown person, my password and email has been changed, the post...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account was hacked, email changed

I am still able to get into my account through my facebook however the email and DOB has been changed. I emailed support, my ticket number is 02697149. I have all the information to prove it is my account, I would just like to get this other guy off ...

• I am still able to get into my account through my facebook however the email and DOB has been changed.  I emailed support, my ticket number is 02697149.  I have all the information to prove...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook Login

Hi. I signed up Spotify with Facebook. Now whenever i deactivate my facebook account my devices logs out. I need to seperate my login details from facebook without losing my playlists. Realy stuck here. Thanks guys.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I signed up Spotify with Facebook. Now whenever i deactivate my facebook account my devices logs out. I need to seperate my login details from facebook without losing my playlists. Realy stuck he...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted Facebook Account: Password Reset

I submitted this question to Spotify Support: "I deleted my Facebook account some time ago, and have forgotten my password. Spotify tells me I can only change it on Facebook, an account that no longer exists. I need to access My Spotify in order to c...

• I submitted this question to Spotify Support: "I deleted my Facebook account some time ago, and have forgotten my password. Spotify tells me I can only change it on Facebook, an account that no longe...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes