Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • gabeebaros
  • Casual Listener
  • 930 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 930 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Import Grooveshark playlists

Is there a possibility to import my playlists from Grooveshark?I don't really want to search and add all the songs again in Spotify. Sbenmey

• Casual Listener
  • Is there a possibility to import my playlists from Grooveshark? I don't really want to search and add all the songs again in Spotify.   Sbenmey
  • xbob51
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Not able to cancel Premium

I took an special offer for Premium of 0,99€ for 3 months that came with my new Stereo Receiver Yamaha. I did it with my Facebook account. Now I want to cancel the suscription as I'm not using it so much and it will go to 9€/month. I'm not able to ca...

• Visitor
  • I took an special offer for Premium of 0,99€ for 3 months that came with my new Stereo Receiver Yamaha. I did it with my Facebook account. Now I want to cancel the suscription as I'm not using it so ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to change from premium to student

I keep getting this error message:Sorry, you cannot sign up for a student discount while being on Premium. I have premium and I am a student, I am thus trying to get the 50% student discount.

• I keep getting this error message: Sorry, you cannot sign up for a student discount while being on Premium.   I have premium and I am a student, I am thus trying to get the 50% student discou...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Unlinking my Facebook account.

I am getting rid of Facebook and would like to know how to unlink my spotify from my facebook account. I used my facebook credentials to log in so when I deleted my facebook I couldn't get into my account at all. I have reactivated my facebook so I c...

• I am getting rid of Facebook and would like to know how to unlink my spotify from my facebook account. I used my facebook credentials to log in so when I deleted my facebook I couldn't get into my ac...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted facebook account - can't log in

Hi guys, Yesterday i deleted my facebook account. Before i did this i tried to log into Spotify with my 'normal' login information and this worked with no problems. Now my FB is deleted i can't login in anymore. Can anybody tell me what to do? This w...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys,   Yesterday i deleted my facebook account. Before i did this i tried to log into Spotify with my 'normal' login information and this worked with no problems. Now my FB is de...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canceling Premium Subscription

I just canceled my premium services, but what a if I am still receiving the services even after the service end date.

• Casual Listener
  • I just canceled my premium services, but what a if I am still receiving the services even after the service end date.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying more

I am now paying 129 NOK for my premium, but i used to pay 99 NOK. Others are still paying 99 NOK, so why am i paying 129 NOK?NOK = norwegian kroner

• I am now paying 129 NOK for my premium, but i used to pay 99 NOK. Others are still paying 99 NOK, so why am i paying 129 NOK? NOK = norwegian kroner
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

After upgraded to premium, no free trial?

i just purchased premium today. And i was already charged. I though there was still a free trial?

• Casual Listener
  • i just purchased premium today. And i was already charged. I though there was still a free trial?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! refund my account

I was charged for this month and do not want the service. Please refund my account. I've already canceled my account but it's keeping me on for this month. today is when the monthly service starts, cancel it immediately and refund my account and my w...

• I was charged for this month and do not want the service. Please refund my account. I've already canceled my account but it's keeping me on for this month. today is when the monthly service starts, c...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! why cant i cancel my subscription?

when i go the the subscription page and look at my current subscription all it says is the date it will next chatge me and update display. Nowhere does it give me a option to cancel. I have followed peoples guides and the screen that they are seeing ...

• Casual Listener
  • when i go the the subscription page and look at my current subscription all it says is the date it will next chatge me and update display.  Nowhere does it give me a option to cancel.  I ha...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged after Cancellation

I cancelled my subscription and was charged after I had cancelled it. I had charged me 9.99 after I had cancelled my subscription. Is there some type of reimbursement or credit I will be given?

• Visitor
  • I cancelled my subscription and was charged after I had cancelled it. I had charged me 9.99 after I had cancelled my subscription. Is there some type of reimbursement or credit I will be given?
  • mendomaid
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PLAYLISTS AND FOLLOWERS GONE

Hey! I saw that my spotify activity appeared on my facebook so I went in on Facebook's settings and disconnected spotify from the Facebook. When I logged into Spotify again ALL of my playlists was gone and my followers and those I followed has disapp...

• Hey! I saw that my spotify activity appeared on my facebook so I went in on Facebook's settings and disconnected spotify from the Facebook. When I logged into Spotify again ALL of my playlists w...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

change country

Hi, I need to change my country, i tried to follow the instruction but on my account, the field for change the country is grey and is impossible change the settings.I tried to contact the support but they didn't answer me.

• Hi, I need to change my country, i tried to follow the instruction but on my account, the field for change the country is grey and is impossible change the settings. I tried to contact the support b...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wont let me subscribe again

Hi, I had spotify premium for 3 months previous to this and now for some reason I only have spotify free? I have made payments each month and wish to continue to do so however it states my subscripition is over today but it wont let me subscribe agai...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I had spotify premium for 3 months previous to this and now for some reason I only have spotify free? I have made payments each month and wish to continue to do so however it s...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot cancel subscription, don't use service.

I was just charged $9.99 for a subscription I do not use! I signed up for 3 months during the holidays to give it a try since it was only $0.99 for 3 months, but have since stopped using the service. When I went to cancel the account about a week ago...

• I was just charged $9.99 for a subscription I do not use! I signed up for 3 months during the holidays to give it a try since it was only $0.99 for 3 months, but have since stopped using the service....
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

I've been getting charged for premium and I don't have or want it

While going through my statements for taxes, I see that for many months now I've been getting charged for premium spotify when I a) don't have it and b) don't want it. I sent an email to customer service and haven't heard anything back, and there doe...

• While going through my statements for taxes, I see that for many months now I've been getting charged for premium spotify when I a) don't have it and b) don't want it. I sent an email to customer ser...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why did I get billed twice?

Spotify billed me for two 3 month subscriptions , one on my paypal and on the credit card. Is there any way to get a refund or get the double payment to be 6 months?

• Spotify billed  me for two 3 month subscriptions , one on my paypal and on the credit card.    Is there any way to get a refund or get the double payment to be 6 months?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify and NUS (student discount)

After selecting NUS on the student dicount link it takes me to my account pageI then select "get premium" and it takes me to fill in my credit card detailsHere it says it will cost £9.99 per month rather than £4.99Are the reductions applied after or ...

• After selecting NUS on the student dicount link it takes me to my account page I then select "get premium" and it takes me to fill in my credit card details Here it says it will cost £9.99 per mont...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete Spotify NOW

I did not press premium. I do not want this. The email from my Facebook is not in use anymore so I can't fill out the form. Help.

• I did not press premium. I do not want this. The email from my Facebook is not in use anymore so I can't fill out the form. Help.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

charged

Hello! I was told to cancel my subscription on Mar 31 if I didn't want to be charged again and when i went to delete it, I realized that my account had already been renewed and I was charged $10 which is seriously not cool. How do I get my money back...

• Hello! I was told to cancel my subscription on Mar 31 if I didn't want to be charged again and when i went to delete it, I realized that my account had already been renewed and I was charged $10 whic...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes