Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

BEING CHARGED FOR THE PREMIUM FEATURE

I took the great offer of $.99 for 3 months but I saw in my account that I was charged $10 for the premium subscription. I was told that if I cancelled my subscription by March 31st I would not be charged S10. It seems a lot of people are having the ...

• Regular
  • I took the great offer of $.99 for 3 months but I saw in my account that I was charged $10 for the premium subscription.   I was told that if I cancelled my subscription by March 31st I would...
  • James
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
    Premium
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Password Reset issues

I'm trying to log in to my Spotify, it has been a few years so I was a little shaky on the details. I attempted to make a new account with my currently in use E-mail address, but it says that E-mail is already in use. So, I tried to get a password Re...

• I'm trying to log in to my Spotify, it has been a few years so I was a little shaky on the details.  I attempted to make a new account with my currently in use E-mail address, but it says that E...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unsubscribe premium

Hello, I need some help. I would like to unsubscribe from my premium account. But, when I get to the "Manage subscription" section, I can't unsubscribe, there's no button under the "Subscription" title. It's written : "Your Spotify Premium subscripti...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I need some help. I would like to unsubscribe from my premium account. But, when I get to the "Manage subscription" section, I can't unsubscribe, there's no button under the "Subscr...
  • Shennong
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't add more songs to the offline mode

Hey!I'm using spotify in my iPod Touch and I was adding music to listen to in the offline mode but it just stopped syncrhonizing. I already check and the limit of songs in the offline mode which is like 3300 and I just have 1600 until now. Do you kno...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey! I'm using spotify in my iPod Touch and I was adding music to listen to in the offline mode but it just stopped syncrhonizing. I already check and the limit of songs in the offline mode which is...
  • vsancheza11
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

use spotify in china with german spotify account?

Is it possible, to use spotify in china with a german spotify account? does the great firewall block this?

• Casual Listener
  • Is it possible, to use spotify in china with a german spotify account? does the great firewall block this?
  • pascal2002
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Monthly paymets

I get paid on the 4th of each month. Please remove the fee on the 5th and there will be no problem. I did not realize that I had not paid for the first 6 months. I was under the impression thatI had paid for 6 months. How much is your monthly rate! S...

• I get paid on the 4th of each month.  Please remove the fee on the 5th and there will be no problem.   I did not realize that I had not paid for the first 6 months.  I was under t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

TERRIBLE SEARCH OPTIONS

Spotify, I've been an evangelist for your product. I love it, and I've told all of my friends to sign up, but it really pains me to say that your search feature is **bleep**ing hurrendous, and it hasn't gotten any better. I search "kanyewest" and you...

• Spotify,   I've been an evangelist for your product.  I love it, and I've told all of my friends to sign up, but it really pains me to say that your search feature is **bleep**ing hurrend...
  • nedgoldsmith
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't add friends

I just downloaded the spotify app from the chromestore onto my chromebook, and created an account. I went to the bottom and clicked follow and when i went to search for a user to follow it says "There are no more friends to show at this time". It kee...

• Casual Listener
  • I just downloaded the spotify app from the chromestore onto my chromebook, and created an account. I went to the bottom and clicked follow and when i went to search for a user to follow it says "Ther...
  • Rumbajack
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

I want to update my account to premium but every time I click 'subscribe' it just refreshes the screen.

• I want to update my account to premium but every time I click 'subscribe' it just refreshes the screen.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Not receiving songs in my inbox

For the past month I haven't been receiving all of the songs sent to my inbox. I'll get them from most people, except one. The weird thing is that I'm able to send him songs without any issues. I checked to see if I may have accidentally blocked him ...

• For the past month I haven't been receiving all of the songs sent to my inbox. I'll get them from most people, except one. The weird thing is that  I'm able to send him songs without any issues....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Connecting to Spotify through Facebook

I have a unique problem connecting facebook using an old email I can no longer log into through outlook. Forgot my outlook password, forgot my security questions, forgot which phone number I had set for the account so I am basically blocked from usin...

• I have a unique problem connecting facebook using an old email I can no longer log into through outlook. Forgot my outlook password, forgot my security questions, forgot which phone nu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Security
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I have spotify free, but i'm still paying for premium??

Hello, I hope I can get some help through this post... This is the story!Some time ago, more then a year... (probably over 2 years...)I wanted to become premium member! I upgraded my account and everything went fine! Suddenly I think with the upgrade...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,  I hope I can get some help through this post...   This is the story! Some time ago, more then a year... (probably over 2 years...) I wanted to become premium member!  I u...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Stuck In Free Mode

A few days ago I noticed my Spotify account was in Free mode so I thought I needed to update my payment info or something. Well I log on and it does show I have not been charged yet for my current month, but it will not let me pay to bring my account...

• Visitor
  • A few days ago I noticed my Spotify account was in Free mode so I thought I needed to update my payment info or something. Well I log on and it does show I have not been charged yet for my current mo...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify desktop client communication failed.

I'm getting this message when I try to log in from my PC through Facebook. I've uninstalled, and reinstalled. I've confirmed my payment info... I can't figure out why I can't log in. Help?

• I'm getting this message when I try to log in from my PC through Facebook. I've uninstalled, and reinstalled.  I've confirmed my payment info...  I can't figure out why I can't log in. &nbs...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't sign in! The country doesn't match the one set.

Hello, I have moved from Spain to Ecuador. I have change my region on spotifuggle profile but still can't log in.... SOWS Thanks, P.d: I have a free account. GR

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,  I have moved from Spain to Ecuador. I have change my region on spotifuggle profile but still can't log in.... SOWS Thanks,    P.d: I have a free account.   ...
  • Ferd
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Login
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

cant buy premium again

Hi, i had premium until yesterday 4/1/15 and was great but today i found out that i dont have it anymore and when i try to buy it it tells me there is a problem with my credit card or the provider is having issues, cheked this out and no problems wit...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   i had premium until yesterday 4/1/15 and was great but today i found out that i dont have it anymore and when i try to buy it it tells me there is a problem with my credit card or the pr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for 30 day Premium free trial

Hi I saw an email from Spotify last month that told me I could try Premium out for free for 30 days. I visited your site, and clicked on the link for the free 30 day trial. It asked me for my bank details, however I supplied these in good faith, thin...

• Regular
  • Hi   I saw an email from Spotify last month that told me I could try Premium out for free for 30 days. I visited your site, and clicked on the link for the free 30 day trial.   It asked...
  • shaz84
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't pay for Premium?

Hey guys, So as you can see above, I can't pay for premium. When I click subscribe, I don't get taken to a payment screen or anything, it just stays here. I've tried clearing my cache/cookies/etc. When my partner logs in there is no problem with his ...

Screenshot 2015-04-02 at 17.03.40.png
  • Visitor
  •   Hey guys,   So as you can see above, I can't pay for premium. When I click subscribe, I don't get taken to a payment screen or anything, it just stays here. I've tried clearing my cach...
  • Solmoy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't unsubscribe premium (getting an error)

Hi, I tried many times to unsubscribe from the premium offer but everytime I'm getting an error on the last step, when asked to login into Facebook. After logging to Facebook I'm redirected to Spotify's site which show the following error: Oops! Some...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I tried many times to unsubscribe from the premium offer but everytime I'm getting an error on the last step, when asked to login into Facebook.   After logging to Facebook I'm re...
  • avetisk
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook

My partner and I signed up for a Spotify Trial through our cell phone provider, Sprint. Both accounts were opened through our Facebook accounts. Our trial ended and our accounts were switched to a FREE account. All was okay at that point. We decided ...

• Casual Listener
  • My partner and I signed up for a Spotify Trial through our cell phone provider, Sprint.   Both accounts were opened through our Facebook accounts.   Our trial ended and our accoun...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes