Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

alguna forma de pagar en chile

Hola primero queria decir que spotify es la mejor app en su tipo. Y por lo mismo quisiera saber si hay alguna forma de pagarlo en chile sin tener que tener visa o mastercad ya que como estudiante no puedo obtenerla y realmente las ganas de poder paga...

• Hola primero queria decir que spotify es la mejor app en su tipo. Y por lo mismo quisiera saber si hay alguna forma de pagarlo en chile sin tener que tener visa o mastercad ya que como estudiante no ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Bad Gateway 502 error when trying to access account

Trying to cancel my subscription but getting the 502 error after a long time spinning. Is someone working on it? I'd rather not get charged tomorrow.

• Trying to cancel my subscription but getting the 502 error after a long time spinning. Is someone working on it? I'd rather not get charged tomorrow.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't access Account page - logged a fraudulent transaction with paypal

I cancelled my spotify subscription 2 months ago. Still getting charged. I can log into my account still, but can't access the account page. So I have logged a fraudulent transaction with paypal, via whom I pay. I can't even access spotify's contact ...

• I cancelled my spotify subscription 2 months ago. Still getting charged. I can log into my account still, but can't access the account page. So I have logged a fraudulent transaction with paypal...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Change from normal subscription to studend?

Hey there, i bought 3 months ago the special offer "3 months for 0,99€" or so. Now it automaticly charged me 9,99€. Yes stupid me. But i want to switch to studend subscription. Is there a way to send me the 10 Euro back or handle them as a credit and...

• Hey there,   i bought 3 months ago the special offer "3 months for 0,99€" or so. Now it automaticly charged me 9,99€. Yes stupid me. But i want to switch to studend subscription. Is there a wa...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Horrible customer support!

Does this company really want subscribers? You would think if they liked their customers they would have a better support. I have been having problems with my account since January. The first email I sent them, I got no reply. The second email I sent...

• Regular
  • Does this company really want subscribers? You would think if they liked their customers they would have a better support. I have been having problems with my account since January.   The firs...
  • jamie126
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to go from Premium Student account to Family Plan?

When I pick UPGRADE from the /Family page, it takes me to a page that asks me if I want to cancel my subscription and tells me when my current one renews.

• When I pick UPGRADE from the /Family page, it takes me to a page that asks me if I want to cancel my subscription and tells me when my current one renews.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Student Discount Link Not Working

Here's what happens: I go to the student discount page (https://www.spotify.com/us/student/) Click on the link, and sign in with Facebook. I am then immediately bumped to my account page with no option for the discount, or to verify my status as a st...

• Here's what happens: I go to the student discount page (https://www.spotify.com/us/student/) Click on the link, and sign in with Facebook. I am then immediately bumped to my account page with no opti...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 77 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 77 replies
  • 7 likes

Suddently Free instead of premium

I'm using Spotify Premium since 3 months and yesterday suddently I became a free user. I don't know why please help

• I'm using Spotify Premium since 3 months and yesterday suddently I became a free user. I don't know why please help
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete my account

Hey there, I recently contacted Spotify to delete my account because it was linked to my Facebook and I didn't like my username, so I created a new account with a username I could remember. All they did was unlink the Spotify account from my Facebook...

• Hey there, I recently contacted Spotify to delete my account because it was linked to my Facebook and I didn't like my username, so I created a new account with a username I could remember. All they ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

NUS Student Discount not working

When I try to apply the NUS discount (either clicking through from NUS.org.uk or spotify.com/nus) it doesn't work. It takes me to a landing page at Spotify.com to choose whether I'm from Unidays or NUS. The unidays link takes me to a special page, bu...

• When I try to apply the NUS discount (either clicking through from NUS.org.uk or spotify.com/nus) it doesn't work. It takes me to a landing page at Spotify.com to choose whether I'm from Unidays or N...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Being Charged, Need Help

This starts off with me getting my whole family accounts for Spotify premium during the holiday special, when the accounts were 3 months for $.99. I got 5 accounts which equals to off course close to 5 dollars. So about two days ago I cancelled all t...

• Regular
  • This starts off with me getting my whole family accounts for Spotify premium during the holiday special, when the accounts were 3 months for $.99. I got 5 accounts which equals to off course close to...
  • James
  • Spotify
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Not able to cancel Premium...

I sign into the spotify page to update my information and cancel the premium account, click on the update button and nothing happens doesn't take me to any page that allows me to cancel. Iv emailed with no response back as well.

• I sign into the spotify page to update my information and cancel the premium account, click on the update button and nothing happens doesn't take me to any page that allows me to cancel. Iv emailed w...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Suddenly my premium account has reverted to free

I am a long time premium spotify user - suddenly yesterday my account reverted to free - I was listening to offline music and then it stopped - when I looked it had reverted to a free accountI have raised it but have had no response from spotify - ba...

• I am a long time premium spotify user - suddenly yesterday my account reverted to free - I was listening to offline music and then it stopped - when I looked it had reverted to a free account I ha...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family

I'm trying to setup my girlfriend on Spotify Family, I'm from the UK, she has an Australian account and she's unable to use my token. Can her account be made to be in the UK or what can be done? Nobody from Customer Services has responded to me or he...

• I'm trying to setup my girlfriend on Spotify Family, I'm from the UK, she has an Australian account and she's unable to use my token. Can her account be made to be in the UK or what can be done? Nobo...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete my account please.

I have had my spotify premium for 3 months now.5 days ago my spotify reverted back to free mode even though I paid 9.99$ at the beginning of march.I have tried uninstalling and logging in and out but nothing works. I have signed out of all devices an...

• I have had my spotify premium for 3 months now. 5 days ago my spotify reverted back to free mode even though I paid 9.99$ at the beginning of march. I have tried uninstalling and logging in and...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems upgrading to Premium - PLEASE HELP

Hey everyone - I am having issues upgrading my account to Premium. I am regularly a Premium user, but this month I didn't have enough funds in my bank account to pay for my Premium subscription so my account was taken back to Free. Now that I have th...

• Hey everyone - I am having issues upgrading my account to Premium. I am regularly a Premium user, but this month I didn't have enough funds in my bank account to pay for my Premium subscription so my...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recovering an old playlist

I'm trying to find a playlist I deleted over a year ago and I can't find it in my recovery playlists. The playlist is called "superhero theme songs" and it would be awesome to recover it somehow. Help?

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to find a playlist I deleted over a year ago and I can't find it in my recovery playlists. The playlist is called "superhero theme songs" and it would be awesome to recover it somehow. Hel...
  • Erkan_Yılmaz
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My Premium subscription doesn't work anymore today (fall back to Free)

I have subscribed to Premium back in November 2014. it was working great so far.But today, it is falling back to Free subscription for some reasons... I have disconnected and reconnected but problem remains the same. Below is what I see on my account...

spotify.png
  • Casual Listener
  •   I have subscribed to Premium back in November 2014. it was working great so far. But today, it is falling back to Free subscription for some reasons... I have disconnected and reconnected bu...
  • EricDe
  • Casual Listener
  • 17 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 17 replies
  • 3 likes

Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day

I changed my payment methods cause my CC expired and now when I trying to subscribe again to premium I got the mesage "Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry, no money has been charged. Try again or use another pay...

• I changed my payment methods cause my CC expired and now when I trying to subscribe again to premium I got the mesage  "Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worr...
  • killmatos
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't Login or Change Password

I had to create a new email address and a new spotify account just to be able to post on here i cannot login or change my password I did not think that i had a spotify account, so i tried to sign up, but i got a message saying that my email address w...

• Casual Listener
  • I had to create a new email address and a new spotify account just to be able to post on here   i cannot login or change my password   I did not think that i had a spotify account, so i...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes