Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Maryisonfire12
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Anyone from Philippines? Just a question with regards to purchasing Premium. :)

Hi! I'm from PH and I just need help with regards to purchasign Premium? What is/are the methods that you guys used on purchasing premium? Badly need help thank you!

• Hi! I'm from PH and I just need help with regards to purchasign Premium? What is/are the methods that you guys used on purchasing premium? Badly need help thank you! 
  • neiltheworld
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium

How do I remove the Spotify Premium

• How do I remove the Spotify Premium 😄 😄
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Premium Problem

Dear Team, I have got the students premium. Its going to expire at 15/03/31. It is a suscription payed with my paypal account. But right now I cant listen offline anymore and it says I dont have premium anymore. I didnt end the suscription anyhow. Do...

• Dear Team,   I have got the students premium. Its going to expire at 15/03/31.  It is a suscription payed with my paypal account.  But right now I cant listen offline anymore and it ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Need Help Reversing Changes from Facebook

Hello. Recently someone in a different country hacked into my account and added their Facebook profile to my account. I have since changed my password, but they are still able to access my premium account through the Facebook login. Sine this past we...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. Recently someone in a different country hacked into my account and added their Facebook profile to my account. I have since changed my password, but they are still able to access my premium ac...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium not working

As of this morning my Spotify premium is not recognised. I havelogged in and out multiple times on both my iPhone and PCReinstalled both the app and the desktop versionCheck my payment history with iTunes and I was charged $14.99 yesterday (28/3). Ch...

• Casual Listener
  • As of this morning my Spotify premium is not recognised. I have logged in and out multiple times on both my iPhone and PC Reinstalled both the app and the desktop version Check my payment history...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change country

Hi, I moved countries and now can't access my Spotify. I know I need to change the country location but I'm unable to do so. The option is not available. The country selecion box is locked and there's not way for me to updated it with my current loca...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I moved countries and now can't access my Spotify. I know I need to change the country location but I'm unable to do so. The option is not available. The country selecion box is locked a...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family

Hi I just updated my account to spotify family with one aditional account. Today was my spotify payment date so I assume that when I upgrade i will be charged with the new family fee. It wasnt what way. I was charged with the normal fee but additiona...

• Hi   I just updated my account to spotify family with one aditional account.  Today was my spotify payment date so I assume that when I upgrade i will be charged with the new family fee.&...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cargo habiendo dado de baja servicio Premium

Habiendome dado de baja del servicio premium, tras pasarme el recibo el 1 de marzo de 2015, me encuentro con la desagradable sorpresa que me vuelven pasar el recibo... y la cancelación del servicio premium que se había tramitado de forma correcta ha ...

• Habiendome dado de baja del servicio premium, tras pasarme el recibo el 1 de marzo de 2015, me encuentro con la desagradable sorpresa que me vuelven  pasar el recibo... y la cancelación del serv...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

i canceled my subscription

I cancelee the free trial before it would renew again but it still charged me..

• I cancelee the free trial before it would renew again but it still charged me..
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HELPP PLEASE

• MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Register end of the month

Salut je suis français, je voudrais savoir si lorsque l'on s'incris en fin de mois ou en court de mois on paye 9euro(alors qu'on a pas fais tout le mois), ou si le mois compte que a partir du prochain mois? Hello I am French, I would want to know if ...

• Salut je suis français, je voudrais savoir si lorsque l'on s'incris en fin de mois ou en court de mois on paye 9euro(alors qu'on a pas fais tout le mois), ou si le mois compte que a partir du prochai...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is anybody out there?

How do I get an accounts person at Spotify to talk too. Even an on-line chat would be nice.

• Casual Listener
  • How do I get an accounts person at Spotify to talk too. Even an on-line chat would be nice.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium doesnt work

Hi, I am on a paid Spotify PREMIUM service, but today I am having problems, that my Android spotify player (also spotify on web) says, that my account is on spotify free, though the subscriptions is paid in advance and i havent changed anything in my...

• Hi,   I am on a paid Spotify PREMIUM service, but today I am having problems, that my Android spotify player (also spotify on web) says, that my account is on spotify free, though the subscrip...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Only 2 users on Family Plan

I am trying to figure out why I can only have two users on my family plan... Any help on how I add someone else? You are supposed to be able to have up to 4 users, correct?

• I am trying to figure out why I can only have two users on my family plan... Any help on how I add someone else? You are supposed to be able to have up to 4 users, correct?     
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Trial Cancelled

Today was the end of my trial, and I cancelled yesterday. Today I got an email saying that I had been charged for next month's subscription. It there a way it can be refunded or something?

• Today was the end of my trial, and I cancelled yesterday. Today I got an email saying that I had been charged for next month's subscription. It there a way it can be refunded or something?
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium code is invalid

I bought a Spotify gift card today but when I try to redeem it, the code is not accepted. I have the original activation receipt from the store.

• I bought a Spotify gift card today but when I try to redeem it, the code is not  accepted. I have the original activation receipt from the store.
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I HATE SPOTIFY

GUYS I HATE YOUOption to cancel premium subription has dipapeared.!!!There is no support. No email, no phone. It's 21st century for sake, and I demand proper service.You deleted my previous post on this forum.I am totally angry!

• GUYS I HATE YOU Option to cancel premium subription has dipapeared.!!! There is no support. No email, no phone. It's 21st century for sake, and I demand proper service. You deleted my previou...
  • Erkan_Yılmaz
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"card processor having a bad day"

hii've been trying for a few weeks now to pay for premium. i keep getting "your card processor is having a bad day." i called my card and they were approving the payment. please help. i almost moved to google music! thanks.

• hi i've been trying for a few weeks now to pay for premium. i keep getting "your card processor is having a bad day."   i called my card and they were approving the payment.   please h...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Deleted facebook account

Hi, facebook converted my facebook profile in a page and now i can't login to my premium account. Does anybody can help me? If i try to login as old facebook credential i get username password wrong. How can i solve it? thanks a lot

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   facebook converted my facebook profile in a page and now i can't login to my premium account.   Does anybody can help me?   If i try to login as old facebook credential i g...
  • moncini
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

BUG : Playlists not going to Secret !

Hello everyone, After a long time I'm back on Spotify, thanks to the new business model mainly. I want to make all my old playlists private/secret. I tried what is explained in the FAQ : right click > Make SecretBut when I inspect my account with ano...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone,   After a long time I'm back on Spotify, thanks to the new business model mainly.   I want to make all my old playlists private/secret. I tried what is explained in the ...
  • ELBARTO1337
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes