Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Family account bug? Spotify Family seems to be FREE account

I made a Family account, but the WEB player and the Spotify Progarm (on WIN 7) recognizes me as FREE account user Please solve it, if possible. Best regards:Zoltán

• I made a Family account, but the WEB player and the Spotify Progarm (on WIN 7) recognizes me as FREE account user   Please solve it, if possible.   Best regards: Zoltán
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing from Premium to Unlimited Service....

First off I would like to state that the Spotify powers that be should never phase out Unlimited service. Also, can you make it easier to switch from one tier to another... these two levels of subscriptions are an important feature for me and many us...

• Music Fan
  • First off I would like to state that the Spotify powers that be should never phase out Unlimited service.   Also, can you make it easier to switch from one tier to another... these two level...
  • aminkae
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for the next month, but Premium subscription ends today.

Hi, I signed up 3 months ago under the €9,99 for 3 months deal. However, I thought I had ended my subscription this month, but it turns out Paypal has already automatically paid for the next month. So I tried to cancel it again, but now it says my su...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I signed up 3 months ago under the €9,99 for 3 months deal. However, I thought I had ended my subscription this month, but it turns out Paypal has already automatically paid for the...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

"Sorry, you cannot sign up for a student discount while being on Premium."

"Sorry, you cannot sign up for a student discount while being on Premium." I just found out I can apply for a student discount and would like to do that but I already had Premium and it won't let me do so. I linked and attached proof of my problem I ...

• "Sorry, you cannot sign up for a student discount while being on Premium." I just found out I can apply for a student discount and would like to do that but I already had Premium and it won't let me ...
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

subscription option does not work

Hi,I have received a notification warning me about the expiration of my Premium account but when I click on subscribe button nothing seems to happen. I have tried with another explorer in order to make myself sure about not having any computer bugs. ...

error.bmp
  • Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have received a notification warning me about the expiration of my Premium account but when I click on subscribe button nothing seems to happen. I have tried with another explorer in orde...
  • rebe_81
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium not activating

Recently I purchased premium access. I submitted the subscription..but it didnt activate on either of my devices (Computer or Phone) If I open spotify on my google chrome browser it seems to work fine. I believe I tried all the obvious solutions such...

• Casual Listener
  • Recently I purchased premium access. I submitted the subscription..but it didnt activate on either of my devices (Computer or Phone) If I open spotify on my google chrome browser it seems to work fin...
  • evaaurelie
  • Casual Listener
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

present card pin not working

A Pressbyrån giftcard 300 krthe pin is not accepted by spotify.I bought this card a month Ago.How can I get my money back?alternatively how can I activate it.

• A Pressbyrån giftcard 300 kr the pin is not accepted by spotify. I bought this card a month Ago. How can I get my money back? alternatively how can I activate it.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify 12 months advance payment

Hello I have a spotify Premium account here in the philippines and was wondering if theres anyways to pay 12 months in advance or more?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello I have a spotify Premium account here in the philippines and was wondering if theres anyways to pay 12 months in advance or more?
  • neiltheworld
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Anyone from Philippines? Just a question with regards to purchasing Premium. :)

Hi! I'm from PH and I just need help with regards to purchasign Premium? What is/are the methods that you guys used on purchasing premium? Badly need help thank you!

• Hi! I'm from PH and I just need help with regards to purchasign Premium? What is/are the methods that you guys used on purchasing premium? Badly need help thank you! 
  • neiltheworld
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium

How do I remove the Spotify Premium

• How do I remove the Spotify Premium 😄 😄
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Premium Problem

Dear Team, I have got the students premium. Its going to expire at 15/03/31. It is a suscription payed with my paypal account. But right now I cant listen offline anymore and it says I dont have premium anymore. I didnt end the suscription anyhow. Do...

• Dear Team,   I have got the students premium. Its going to expire at 15/03/31.  It is a suscription payed with my paypal account.  But right now I cant listen offline anymore and it ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Need Help Reversing Changes from Facebook

Hello. Recently someone in a different country hacked into my account and added their Facebook profile to my account. I have since changed my password, but they are still able to access my premium account through the Facebook login. Sine this past we...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. Recently someone in a different country hacked into my account and added their Facebook profile to my account. I have since changed my password, but they are still able to access my premium ac...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium not working

As of this morning my Spotify premium is not recognised. I havelogged in and out multiple times on both my iPhone and PCReinstalled both the app and the desktop versionCheck my payment history with iTunes and I was charged $14.99 yesterday (28/3). Ch...

• Casual Listener
  • As of this morning my Spotify premium is not recognised. I have logged in and out multiple times on both my iPhone and PC Reinstalled both the app and the desktop version Check my payment history...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change country

Hi, I moved countries and now can't access my Spotify. I know I need to change the country location but I'm unable to do so. The option is not available. The country selecion box is locked and there's not way for me to updated it with my current loca...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I moved countries and now can't access my Spotify. I know I need to change the country location but I'm unable to do so. The option is not available. The country selecion box is locked a...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family

Hi I just updated my account to spotify family with one aditional account. Today was my spotify payment date so I assume that when I upgrade i will be charged with the new family fee. It wasnt what way. I was charged with the normal fee but additiona...

• Hi   I just updated my account to spotify family with one aditional account.  Today was my spotify payment date so I assume that when I upgrade i will be charged with the new family fee.&...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cargo habiendo dado de baja servicio Premium

Habiendome dado de baja del servicio premium, tras pasarme el recibo el 1 de marzo de 2015, me encuentro con la desagradable sorpresa que me vuelven pasar el recibo... y la cancelación del servicio premium que se había tramitado de forma correcta ha ...

• Habiendome dado de baja del servicio premium, tras pasarme el recibo el 1 de marzo de 2015, me encuentro con la desagradable sorpresa que me vuelven  pasar el recibo... y la cancelación del serv...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

i canceled my subscription

I cancelee the free trial before it would renew again but it still charged me..

• I cancelee the free trial before it would renew again but it still charged me..
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HELPP PLEASE

• MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Register end of the month

Salut je suis français, je voudrais savoir si lorsque l'on s'incris en fin de mois ou en court de mois on paye 9euro(alors qu'on a pas fais tout le mois), ou si le mois compte que a partir du prochain mois? Hello I am French, I would want to know if ...

• Salut je suis français, je voudrais savoir si lorsque l'on s'incris en fin de mois ou en court de mois on paye 9euro(alors qu'on a pas fais tout le mois), ou si le mois compte que a partir du prochai...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is anybody out there?

How do I get an accounts person at Spotify to talk too. Even an on-line chat would be nice.

• Casual Listener
  • How do I get an accounts person at Spotify to talk too. Even an on-line chat would be nice.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes