Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Vasil
  • 901 replies
  • 105 likes
  • Account
  • 901 replies
  • 105 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 110 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 110 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Hijacked Account?

PlanPremiumCountryUnited KingdomDeviceSamsung S10+Operating SystemAndroid Pie My Question or IssueI've been having weird playlists that appear on my 'Recently Played', but I've never touched or heard of them before. I've changed password and logged o...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country United Kingdom Device Samsung S10+ Operating System Android Pie   My Question or Issue I've been having weird playlists that appear on my 'Recently Played', but I'...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Is there a way to move Starbucks partner numbers to a new account?

I am in the US and I have Starbucks partner numbers for a premium plan. I was thinking about starting a new Spotify account, and I was wondering if there was a way I can move my partner numbers from my current account to a new account. For example, c...

• Visitor
  • I am in the US and I have Starbucks partner numbers for a premium plan. I was thinking about starting a new Spotify account, and I was wondering if there was a way I can move my partner numbers from ...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [All Platforms][Your Library] Is it possible to recover the year in music 2015 playlist?

Managed to save my year in music 2014 to a new one, but I'm trying to find the equivalent for 2015. I've found the mail I got at the end of 2015, but the link leads nowhere. Similarly, spotify.com/2015 just leads to the 2016 page. I understand if the...

• Visitor
  • Managed to save my year in music 2014 to a new one, but I'm trying to find the equivalent for 2015. I've found the mail I got at the end of 2015, but the link leads nowhere. Similarly, spotify.com/20...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Your Library
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Betalingsgegevens Spotify Family wijzigen (Dutch)

Hallo, Ik wil graag de betalingsgegevens van ons Spotify Family account wijzigen. Ik vernam dat betalen via iDeal niet meer mogelijk is, maar dit wordt nog altijd via automatisch incasso van mijn oude rekeningnummer afgeschreven. Nu wil ik via mijn P...

• Casual Listener
  • Hallo,   Ik wil graag de betalingsgegevens van ons Spotify Family account wijzigen. Ik vernam dat betalen via iDeal niet meer mogelijk is, maar dit wordt nog altijd via automatisch incasso van...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I transferred all of my music to another artist account but the followers didn't move

I had my distributer change the metadata and I was told everything all of the data would transfer over to my other artist name which is an abbreviation of the first original name. How can I move my followers from my original page to the new one? I ba...

• Casual Listener
  • I had my distributer change the metadata and I was told everything all of the data would transfer over to my other artist name which is an abbreviation of the first original name. How can I move my f...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My listening history was ruined by a hacker, unable to clear it

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsMy Question or IssueDuring summer my Spotify account 'Dusmania' was hacked, causing tracks from Dan Richard and Kosso to frequently play. At the time I wasn't using Spotify much, and I thought it was a mere glitch, but wh...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Netherlands My Question or Issue During summer my Spotify account 'Dusmania' was hacked, causing tracks from Dan Richard and Kosso to frequently play. At the time I was...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can not change email address

Here is a story:I registered to spotify few years ago using my facebook account. Unfortunately few months ago the email address I was using got hacked I lost access to it. I changed my email address to a new one everywhere I could, including my faceb...

• Visitor
  • Here is a story: I registered to spotify few years ago using my facebook account. Unfortunately few months ago the email address I was using got hacked I lost access to it. I changed my email addr...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Home Mini Offer - Eligibility Check?

PlanFree, looking to upgradeCountryUSADeviceAllOperating SystemAll My Question or IssueI'm sorry, I don't know if this is the right place to post this question, but I couldn't find another support channel to use. I can't recall if I may have signed u...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free, looking to upgrade Country USA Device All Operating System All   My Question or Issue I'm sorry, I don't know if this is the right place to post this question, but I couldn'...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

I can’t upgrade from free to a student account

PlanFreeCountryBelgiumDevice(iPhone 11 Pro Max)Operating System(iOS 13.1) My Question or IssueHi SpotifyI have been using Spotify for free for a few months now and would love to upgrade to a premium account. Since I am a student I want to upgrade to ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Belgium Device (iPhone 11 Pro Max) Operating System (iOS 13.1)   My Question or Issue Hi Spotify I have been using Spotify for free for a few months now and would lo...
  • L4r41
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas com a conta

Boa tarde, eu estou tendo problemas já faz um tempo mas não sabia como entrar em contato pra pedir ajuda. Acabei de escrever um texto dizendo o que têm de errado e tentei publicar aqui. Apareceu uma mensagem dizendo que eu precisava corrigir erros qu...

• Boa tarde, eu estou tendo problemas já faz um tempo mas não sabia como entrar em contato pra pedir ajuda. Acabei de escrever um texto dizendo o que têm de errado e tentei publicar aqui. Apareceu u...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account switch and playlists

My Question or IssueI'm deleting my Facebook account and it seems I can't change my login information if that happens. The only other solution I've found is to delete this account and create a new Spotify. When that happens, I'd rather not completely...

• Visitor
  • My Question or Issue I'm deleting my Facebook account and it seems I can't change my login information if that happens. The only other solution I've found is to delete this account and create a new ...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Change email after disconnecting Facebook

I no longer use Facebook, so I have disconnected my account and reset my password. I have two questions regarding this:1. Do I always have to login using my account number or can I use my email address?2. Why can't I change my email address or edit a...

• Casual Listener
  • I no longer use Facebook, so I have disconnected my account and reset my password.   I have two questions regarding this: 1. Do I always have to login using my account number or can I use my ...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Account mismatch

I see liked songs that I have not selected and recently played that I never have listened. I think there is a mismatch account.The other account can be from Brasil (music he or her likes). PlanFree/PremiumCountryItaly

• Casual Listener
  • I see liked songs that I have not selected and recently played that I never have listened.   I think there is a mismatch account. The other account can be from Brasil (music he or her likes)....
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! payment method does not correspond country

Plan: Premium FamilyCountryFranceDeviceindependantOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI want to create a Family account in France, but paying with Paypal as well as Credit card results in the message that payment method does not correspond...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium Family Country France Device independant Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I want to create a Family account in France, but paying with Paypal as well as ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Aparece música que no he escuchado en mis recientes.

PlanPremiumCountry ChileDevice(Samsung Galaxy)Operating System(Android.) My Question or Issue Hola, hace un tiempo me aparece actividad de otra persona, en recientes me aparece música que yo no he escuchado, la borro y v vuelve a aparecer, cerré sesi...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Chile Device (Samsung Galaxy) Operating System (Android.)   My Question or Issue  Hola, hace un tiempo me aparece actividad de otra persona, en reciente...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Premi

I have a primum account with my family, all members of my family have there Spotify working perfect, I am the admin, can’t get my music, my info is all wrong and account says free, while I pay for primum.i do not have another e mailkindly advise

• Casual Listener
  • I have a primum account with my family, all members of my family have there Spotify working perfect, I am the admin, can’t get my music, my info is all wrong and account says free, while I pay for pr...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Profile Picture and Playlist Pictures

PlanFreeCountryUSDeviceChromebook My Question or IssueI can't change my Spotify profile picture but neither can I change playlist photos. Right clicking on the playlist isn't working either to change the picture. I am using a Chromebook from my schoo...

Screenshot 2019-12-06 at 5.57.26 PM.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country US Device Chromebook   My Question or Issue I can't change my Spotify profile picture but neither can I change playlist photos. Right clicking on the playlist isn't wor...
  • ouipapa
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't log in since changing the mobilephone

Hello,since I changed to a new phone I can not log in anymore. I was using a Samsung S4mini (Android 4.4.2) and I'm now using a Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact (Android 9 Pie). I tried reinstalling, cleaning the cache, downgrading to an older version of spot...

• Regular
  • Hello, since I changed to a new phone I can not log in anymore. I was using a Samsung S4mini (Android 4.4.2) and I'm now using a Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact (Android 9 Pie). I tried reinstalling, cleani...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Disconnect account via provider

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlans My Question or Issue Dear Spotify, I always had a free account under the account with login via email addresss: xxxatxxxx.xxI was able to get a premium account via the provider KPN via my parents because they don't use th...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Netherlans   My Question or Issue   Dear Spotify, I always had a free account under the account with login via email addresss: xxxatxxxx.xx I was able t...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone Using My Account

PlanStudent PremiumCountryUS Device(iPhone 6S)Operating System(iOS 13) My Question or IssueFor the last month or so, someone has been using my account. I have not given my account to anyone so it is obviously being hacked. When I am listening to my m...

•   Plan Student Premium Country US   Device (iPhone 6S) Operating System (iOS 13)   My Question or Issue For the last month or so, someone has been using my account. I have ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes