Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Unauthorized Klarna billing

Dear Spotify-Team, Klarna wrote me an email 1 week ago, stating that I subscribed for a spotify premium account with an email adress that I don't use for spotify premium. This email adress belongs to me but I don't use it to listen to Spotify. I alre...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotify-Team,   Klarna wrote me an email 1 week ago, stating that I subscribed for a spotify premium account with an email adress that I don't use for spotify premium. This email adr...
  • jabala
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Help before I take SPOTIFy to court

Hi A few questions:How to I contact Spotify (and not by slow as hell e-mail) ?How to I proove I am the account holder with them? (give them my card details over the phone?)Why cant you phone them?Do they have staff?Why is there website so perthetical...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   A few questions: How to I contact Spotify (and not by slow as hell e-mail) ? How to I proove I am the account holder with them? (give them my card details over the phone?) Why cant you...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled Premium, didn't actually cancel??

I was doing the Free 30 day trial and my renewal date was 3-17-2015...I canceled my subscription on 3-16-15. I open up Spotify this morning and realized that I still have premium. So, I look at my account and my renewal date is now april 17th...So ob...

• Casual Listener
  • I was doing the Free 30 day trial and my renewal date was 3-17-2015...I canceled my subscription on 3-16-15. I open up Spotify this morning and realized that I still have premium. So, I look at my ac...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premum account hacked

Hi, my account seems to have been hacked, I already opened a ticket 02599642 a few days ago but no reaction from Spotify. Not very assuring. I tried resetting my password, but the contact mail adress seems to have been changed. Kind regardsJohannes

• Hi,   my account seems to have been hacked, I already opened a ticket 02599642 a few days ago but no reaction from Spotify. Not very assuring. I tried resetting my password, but the contact ma...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium not working

Hey, I have premium Account with T Mobile Music Option. Since today I am free member. At T Mobile the link is working with my profile. in the ios app it says free and the playlists are gone. What to do? I clicked on the test abo and hoped it will rec...

• Hey,   I have premium Account with T Mobile Music Option. Since today I am free member. At T Mobile the link is working with my profile. in the ios app it says free and the playlists are gone....
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I was charged early, before I could cancel my subscription. Refund?

I upgraded to premium when it was 99 cents for 3 months, planning to cancel the subscription so as not to be charged after that. I was supposed to be charged tomorrow, but I received a notification that my card was charged today (March 3) betweeen 5:...

• Casual Listener
  • I upgraded to premium when it was 99 cents for 3 months, planning to cancel the subscription so as not to be charged after that. I was supposed to be charged tomorrow, but I received a notification t...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

ive canceled and its charged me 3 months now

I canceled my spotify 3 months ago as i cannot afford to pay the bills each month and i let last month slide because i thaught i ended my subcription wrong or something, but i know for a fact i did it correct this time and its still charged me.I real...

• Casual Listener
  • I canceled my spotify 3 months ago as i cannot afford to pay the bills each month and i let last month slide because i thaught i ended my subcription wrong or something, but i know for a fact i did i...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed Country

Hi, I have moved to another country and am unable to change that without entering credit card details, which I dont currently have. Is there any way to change settings without it? I was living in the US but moved to Australia a few months ago. Thanks...

• Hi,   I have moved to another country and am unable to change that without entering credit card details, which I dont currently have. Is there any way to change settings without it? I was livi...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to retrieve password from former corporate email account - what do I do?

Hi- I was a former contract employee at Google and had my Spotify account associated with that email account. Unfortunately, I cannot reset my password due to this association - what can I do?

• Hi-   I was a former contract employee at Google and had my Spotify account associated with that email account. Unfortunately, I cannot reset my password due to this association - what can I d...
  • Amarro
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium payment

I've been using spotify premium for 7 months now in Malaysia and I can't live without it now. I've always used the credit card from south korea to pay for the premium until this morning when it suddenly said that the card I used is from non spotify c...

• I've been using spotify premium for 7 months now in Malaysia and I can't live without it now. I've always used the credit card from south korea to pay for the premium until this morning when it sudde...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student NUS

Hey all! I'm trying to buy premium NUS student discount however when I follow the link it says This feature is currently unavailable. Please try again later. Any ideas? Thank you!

• Hey all!   I'm trying to buy premium NUS student discount however when I follow the link it says   This feature is currently unavailable. Please try again later.   Any ideas? &n...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

NUS discount not working

I have tried to renew my subscription to premium using the NUS discount link, yet when I paid the receipt says I am still to be charged the full £9.99/ month. I cannot find a way to get the discount, how do I do this and will I still have to pay £9.9...

• I have tried to renew my subscription to premium using the NUS discount link, yet when I paid the receipt says I am still to be charged the full £9.99/ month. I cannot find a way to get the discount,...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Have Premium But Unable to Sign Up for Student Discount

Hello Everyone, I had a question about the student discount and I was wondering if anyone could help me with it. I just came off a three month Spotify promotion that they offered for 99 cents, and I've been trying to get on their student discount pro...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Everyone,   I had a question about the student discount and I was wondering if anyone could help me with it. I just came off a three month Spotify promotion that they offered for 99 ce...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

I'm unable to upgrade

I'm having the same problem. I'm trying to upgrade to premium with the student discount and after I put in all my information it starts from the beginning and say to try again.

• I'm having the same problem. I'm trying to upgrade to premium with the student discount and after I put in all my information it starts from the beginning and say to try again.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount not working

Whenever I try and redeem my student discount it does not work. I click on the link provided by spotify to get the discount, and when I put in my login information nothing about upgrading to student discount shows up and I am just taken to my normal ...

• Whenever I try and redeem my student discount it does not work. I click on the link provided by spotify to get the discount, and when I put in my login information nothing about upgrading to student ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist is missing from account

Not sure what's going on but one of my playlist I recently created is not appearing in my account. The playlist is called Party Mode Engaged. It's not appearing in my deleted playlist either so I think this is a Spotify issue. Whats going on?

• Not sure what's going on but one of my playlist I recently created is not appearing in my account. The playlist is called Party Mode Engaged. It's not appearing in my deleted playlist either so I thi...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Prepaid Card Not Working

I got a $30 Spotify prepaid card, and when I enter it the code is invalid. I used Google Chrome on Windows 7 and triple checked the code, no luck.

• I got a $30 Spotify prepaid card, and when I enter it the code is invalid. I used Google Chrome on Windows 7 and triple checked the code, no luck.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Notifications and Playlists

Hello. I'm new to Spotify and I would like yo know a few things1. When I follow someone's playlist, and then unfollow it, does it automatically notify the creator about my activity?2. If for example, I want some of the songs in another user's playlis...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. I'm new to Spotify and I would like yo know a few things 1. When I follow someone's playlist, and then unfollow it, does it automatically notify the creator about my activity? 2. If for exam...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Freeing up email

I'd like to know if Spotify can free up my email so I can recreate an account with it, Case Number 02592396

• I'd like to know if Spotify can free up my email so I can recreate an account with it,      Case Number 02592396
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I was charged $9.99 through PayPal but said I was on trial period.

So Spotify charged me $9.99 but I was still on trial period. Emailed them 3 times in the last 3 weeks and still no response. I read the help page and it said to delete off my phone then re-upload which I did. Still no luck. I decided to sign up as pr...

• So Spotify charged me $9.99 but I was still on trial period. Emailed them 3 times in the last 3 weeks and still no response. I read the help page and it said to delete off my phone then re-upload whi...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes