Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Believe account was hacked, Spotify help email unresponsive

I believe my account was hacked because all my login details changed overnight and when I send a password reset, it never arrives at my account email address. Tried all the usual suspects, spam folders etc, and am completely baffled. What's more baff...

• Regular
  • I believe my account was hacked because all my login details changed overnight and when I send a password reset, it never arrives at my account email address. Tried all the usual suspects, spam folde...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Get to Student Discount Registration

I am 17 and have been accepted into a D1 university. I have my student ID number and my email address. When I try to follow the steps to go through the application process, I start as instructed by logging into my account. When I do so, I am not prom...

• I am 17 and have been accepted into a D1 university. I have my student ID number and my email address. When I try to follow the steps to go through the application process, I start as instructed by l...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Ayuda por favor

Hola gente, quisiera saber como hacer para tener el spotify minimizado en la parte inferior del reloj, con la nueva version no logro encontrar la opcion para realizarlo, si alguien me puede ayudar se lo agradeceria, me gusta tenerlo de ese modo, no e...

• Hola gente, quisiera saber como hacer para tener el spotify minimizado en la parte inferior del reloj, con la nueva version no logro encontrar la opcion para realizarlo, si alguien me puede ayudar se...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription Problems

I had a subscription for spotify. The day before it expired I cancelled it because I wanted to switch back to the free version. But the next day I had a charge on my bank account for $9.99 from spotify. I would really like to switch back to the free ...

• Casual Listener
  • I had a subscription for spotify. The day before it expired I cancelled it because I wanted to switch back to the free version. But the next day I had a charge on my bank account for $9.99 from spoti...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Some artists aren't appearing for playback

So I have a US premium membership, however a lot of artists aren't showing up. I'm abroad right now and a lot music released in Europe hasn't been showing up. Like why isn't Samsara 2015 showing up for me? The song that is up isn't the one by Tungeva...

• Casual Listener
  • So I have a US premium membership, however a lot of artists aren't showing up. I'm abroad right now and a lot music released in Europe hasn't been showing up. Like why isn't Samsara 2015 showing up f...
  • ErickRGuetta
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing countries

Hi,I used to have my account set to Sweden and have my Swedish credit card as a means of payment. Now I wanted to temporarily change it to Germany to get a Klarna bill to a German address. But now I cant change it back. Everytime I change, it's a cat...

• Regular
  • Hi, I used to have my account set to Sweden and have my Swedish credit card as a means of payment. Now I wanted to temporarily change it to Germany to get a Klarna bill to a German address. But now ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment changes

Hi, I just updated my payment details from one debit card to another. Previously I was using a student discount for my account so was being charged £4.99 per month. Now it says next month I will be charged £9.99 unless I cancel my subscription. Is th...

• Hi,   I just updated my payment details from one debit card to another.  Previously I was using a student discount for my account so was being charged £4.99 per month.  Now it says n...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cant find the search bar

After downlaoding the new spotify, I can't find the find bar anywhere. I'm on a mac and it keeps messing up but i'm pretty sure that this is a spotify thing. I used to be able to press cmd + F and it would pop up but now i cant find it anywhere, I ha...

• After downlaoding the new spotify, I can't find the find bar anywhere. I'm on a mac and it keeps messing up but i'm pretty sure that this is a spotify thing. I used to be able to press cmd + F and it...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Free
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Signed up with Facebook 3 years ago on an account I no longer use now I can't cancel

I started using Spotify in 2012 and I did the simple "log in with Facebook" one click option. Well, it had the "remember me" option and I have been using that for the past 3 years. I wanted to cancel my premium subscription and got through all of the...

• Casual Listener
  • I started using Spotify in 2012 and I did the simple "log in with Facebook" one click option. Well, it had the "remember me" option and I have been using that for the past 3 years. I wanted to cancel...
  • empyrean1985
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium

Hello community, I am creating a new account to try something on premium. If I want to upgrade, I need to fill in my bank account and stuff. Can I cancel the subscription while I got the 30 test days? Hope to come with answers! Kind regards, Antonie

• Hello community,   I am creating a new account to try something on premium. If I want to upgrade, I need to fill in my bank account and stuff. Can I cancel the subscription while I got the 30 ...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help me change country settings

I've recently moved to Turkey, from Denmark. After 14 days, I can no longer use spotify, before I have changed my country settings. But when I do that, it doesn't have any effect. I am still registered as a user in Denmark. I change my country settin...

• I've recently moved to Turkey, from Denmark. After 14 days, I can no longer use spotify, before I have changed my country settings. But when I do that, it doesn't have any effect. I am still reg...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stuck in offline mode

Spotify doesn't work on my home wi-fi network. Whenever I open it on either my android phone or windows pc, I am stuck in offline mode, and am not able to do anything. This makes no sense as I am able to use the Internet as normal and it is fully fun...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify doesn't work on my home wi-fi network. Whenever I open it on either my android phone or windows pc, I am stuck in offline mode, and am not able to do anything. This makes no sense as I am abl...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Forgot my password and email

Hi, I'm an active user on Spotify and I honestly love using it. But I stupidly logged out of my account and couldn't get back in as I've forgotten my password. And when I pressed "Forgot my password" They asked me to key in the email/spotify user tha...

• Hi, I'm an active user on Spotify and I honestly love using it. But I stupidly logged out of my account and couldn't get back in as I've forgotten my password. And when I pressed "Forgot my password"...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for premium yesterday, was charged a second time today. What gives?

I've already made a contact form thing but have yet to recieve a response as to what's going to happen with that extra charge. Should I just dispute the charge with the bank?

• I've already made a contact form thing but have yet to recieve a response as to what's going to happen with that extra charge. Should I just dispute the charge with the bank?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

muss 7tage premium test gekündigt werden?

Wird der 7tage premium test automatisch zum Abo ?Oder muss dieser von mir gekündigt werden ?

• Wird der 7tage premium test automatisch zum Abo ? Oder muss dieser von mir gekündigt werden ?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

NUS Extra, Account chance

So i just made a new facebook account, my old facebook account was linked to my spotify premium with an active subscription, but i cancelled that one as i couldnt log in anymore because i used facebook to log in with. I tried to re-purchase premium o...

• Casual Listener
  • So i just made a new facebook account, my old facebook account was linked to my spotify premium with an active subscription, but i cancelled that one as i couldnt log in anymore because i used facebo...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Have paid for Premium, but still on ad supported Spotify

I had an issue with my bank on the day my subscription was due to be debited (yesterday). I received an email from spotify saying you are no longer a premium user. Today, I receive an email from itunes saying I've been charged 14.99 for my subscripti...

• I had an issue with my bank on the day my subscription was due to be debited (yesterday). I received an email from spotify saying you are no longer a premium user. Today, I receive an email from itun...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Cancelled

I canceled my Spotify Premium Subscription but was not given a refund. If anything, I'd like to change my subscription to a student discount but I was charged $9.99. How can I get my money back?

• I canceled my Spotify Premium Subscription but was not given a refund. If anything, I'd like to change my subscription to a student discount but I was charged $9.99. How can I get my money back?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! no conection with any device

I have a premium suscription but my spotify doen t connect to internet through any of my devices.

• Casual Listener
  • I have a premium suscription but my spotify doen t connect to internet through any of my devices.
  • beltrandeagueda
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Need Help With Student Discount

Trying to upgrade to premium using my already registered school email. I paid for a month of premium withouth the student discount. I will not pay for another month without the discount and will stop using the service. When I follow the instructions,...

• Trying to upgrade to premium using my already registered school email. I paid for a month of premium withouth the student discount. I will not pay for another month without the discount and will stop...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes