Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • ku001i
  • 959 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 959 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Deleted four years worth of tracks

Hello, Firstly, apologies for starting a new thread, I know there are suitable one's already such as here but I don't seem to be able to reply to them. A "practical joker" in my office decided to delete all the songs out of my biggest playlist which ...

• Regular
  • Hello,   Firstly, apologies for starting a new thread, I know there are suitable one's already such as here but I don't seem to be able to reply to them.   A "practical joker" in my off...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Censored Artists

Hi, I am from Germany and I am aware of the fact that there are albums of certain artists that are put on index here so they can't be sold to kids and youths. Now that I am no youth anymore for quite several years - why does Spotify restrict me from ...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I am from Germany and I am aware of the fact that there are albums of certain artists that are put on index here so they can't be sold to kids and youths. Now that I am no youth anymor...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Disconnecting Facebook

Hello, I wish to delete my facebook account, but then I am not able to log in to Spotify. I do not wish to delete my Spotify account and start over with playlists, etc. There must be an easy was to remove my Facebook profile and just have a normal lo...

• Hello, I wish to delete my facebook account, but then I am not able to log in to Spotify.  I do not wish to delete my Spotify account and start over with playlists, etc.  There must be an e...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't cancel subscription because I'm linked to facebook

Hey, so I'm canceling my subscription to save money. I get to the last step where it has me enter my password to cancel the subscription, and it says I have the wrong password. I am connected to facebook, so I try that password. No luck. I try reseti...

• Hey, so I'm canceling my subscription to save money.    I get to the last step where it has me enter my password to cancel the subscription, and it says I have the wrong password. I am co...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to change payment info

My card expired. I'd like to update the info. But the website didn't let me. I clicked 'change' button on the account info page. It showed me this page asking for ZIP code. I inputted the correct ZIP then click 'change' button again. It showed me thi...

spotify1.jpg spotify2.jpg
  • Regular
  • My card expired. I'd like to update the info. But the website didn't let me.   I clicked 'change' button on the account info page. It showed me this page asking for ZIP code.   ...
  • palowski
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify isnt premium anymore

Can someone please help! I opened my spotify and it won't let me choose a song. My accouny isnt premium anymore!!! It keeps telling me to buy premium. HELP!!!

• Can someone please help! I opened my spotify and it won't let me choose a song. My accouny isnt premium anymore!!! It keeps telling me to buy premium. HELP!!!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Facebook sign up

How to delete Facebook and keep premium?

• Casual Listener
  • How to delete Facebook and keep premium?
  • Ashleighgoodner
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Send Message to all Followers

Hello all Spotifyers! I wonder how to send a message to all my followers inbox insted of press share, send to and just send to one and one? Thankfull for your help // Martin

• Hello all Spotifyers! I wonder how to send a message to all my followers inbox insted of press share, send to and just send to one and one?   Thankfull for your help // Martin
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! can you help? how do i cancel Spotify Premium on android mobile?

Hi,I signed up to Premium(gave card details etc.) and got a free month trial. Later on I realised I provided the wrong email address ( I know, silly me) so I never received the confirmation email.I'm thinking I should cancel the subscription and do i...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I signed up to Premium(gave card details etc.) and got a free month trial. Later on I realised I provided the wrong email address ( I know, silly me) so I never received the confirmation email. ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot log in on either laptop or mobile

I accidentally clicked "disconnect with Facebook" on my Spotify app on my laptop.Logging back in to change the option:Error 404 comes up on my phone when I try to do the regular log in through FacebookI try to log in over explorer again through Faceb...

• ...ayde Amott) followed by my Facebook password and it says "an email is already using Spotify" It seems I have a duplicate profile. I created a new account with another email to get to my public p...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Top Lists for me gone

Hey so I quit spotify last night and redownloaded it and I found that the Top List for me feature is gone. I could find the Top Lists for the United State and my network and such under the browse tab under charts, but I can't seem to find the Top Lis...

• Hey so I quit spotify last night and redownloaded it and I found that the Top List for me feature is gone. I could find the Top Lists for the United State and my network and such under the browse tab...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

paid for premium but says I don't have premium

Please help. I have paid for premium but when I try to turn off shuffle it says I need to have premium. I really need to turn off shuffle and get what I paid for. I restarted phone. That didn't help. Please help...thank you!

• Casual Listener
  • Please help. I have paid for premium but when I try to turn off shuffle it says I need to have premium. I really need to turn off shuffle and get what I paid for. I restarted phone. That didn't help....
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium DOESN'T Work!!!!

Just upgraded my Spotify account to premium, have a receipt but every time I log in my account on my iPhone its still the same regular spotify! Please help or I'm going to have to cancel!

• Casual Listener
  • Just upgraded my Spotify account to premium, have a receipt but every time I log in my account on my iPhone its still the same regular spotify! Please help or I'm going to have to cancel!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 111 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 111 replies
  • 3 likes

I'm running out of options

Almost a month ago, I checked my credit card statement (my wife usually does that for me) then I found I was being charged twice. As soon as i found out, I cut my subscription. I got in touch with our local telecom group (Globe) to continue my subscr...

• Casual Listener
  • Almost a month ago, I checked my credit card statement (my wife usually does that for me) then I found I was being charged twice. As soon as i found out, I cut my subscription. I got in touch with ou...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

tried everything and still nothing !

Got the free month , and I can't use the features. I've tried logging in and out , and uninstalling ain't it does not work. Help please

• Got the free month , and I can't use the features. I've tried logging in and out , and uninstalling ain't it does not work. Help please
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

(Canada) zip code failure.

Can anybody from this page please give me and answer to why my zip code keeps failing?? All I want to do is give you people money and I can't even do that? Isn't there anyway to bypass it or maybe tell me a zip code that works. If someone could get b...

• Can anybody from this page please give me and answer to why my zip code keeps failing?? All I want to do is give you people money and I can't even do that? Isn't there anyway to bypass it or maybe te...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Stuck on Premium.

Hello,After Spotify was unable to withdraw funds for my subscription due to a lack of cash, my premium account "stalled" on 03-07-2015.I recently purchased a new plan that includes 12 months of free Spotify Premium.When I try to connect the service t...

• Hello, After Spotify was unable to withdraw funds for my subscription due to a lack of cash, my premium account "stalled" on 03-07-2015. I recently purchased a new plan that includes 12 months of f...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My profile is not updating since I became a Premium User

Hey Everybody!Can somebody help me? Since I became a premium user my profile (recently played artist) is not updating. I tried everything and still that thing is not update...

• Hey Everybody! Can somebody help me?   Since I became a premium user my profile (recently played artist) is not updating. I tried everything and still that thing is not update...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Precio Premium

Hola, llevo ya unos meses siendo Premium.Tuve un problema la semana pasada de que perdí mi tarjeta de crédito, y tuve que anularla. Hasta hoy no me dieron la nueva tarjeta. Justo coincidió con que el cargo de spotify Premium no pudo ser abonado porqu...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola, llevo ya unos meses siendo Premium. Tuve un problema la semana pasada de que perdí mi tarjeta de crédito, y tuve que anularla. Hasta hoy no me dieron la nueva tarjeta. Justo coincidió con que ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account unsyncing help

Hello All, I hope someone can help with this as its driving me mad, I have a spotify account in which was created through my facebook login, this i have been using for a long time. My band have just created a spotify profile in which we have associat...

• Hello All,    I hope someone can help with this as its driving me mad,   I have a spotify account in which was created through my facebook login, this i have been using for a long ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes