Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Logging on without using facebook

My spotify premium account is linked to my facebook account. My problem is that I dont want to use the "log in with facebook" button. I want to use the username/password option. I cant find my username/password combination in any of the spotify optio...

• My spotify premium account is linked to my facebook account. My problem is that I dont want to use the "log in with facebook" button. I want to use the username/password option.  I cant find my ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Downloading music

Hey. When I download music to my playlists on my phone, must i do the same thing on my ipad and computer also?

• Hey. When I download music to my playlists on my phone, must i do the same thing on my ipad and computer also?
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Redeemed gift card and not applied to account

Hi - I just redeemed a $30 gift card on my account and now it just says premium account until 3-1-2015 (today). When i try to reinput the gift card, it now says unvalid. How do i make sure the gift card was applied to my account and it'll stay premiu...

• Visitor
  • Hi - I just redeemed a $30 gift card on my account and now it just says premium account until 3-1-2015 (today). When i try to reinput the gift card, it now says unvalid. How do i make sure the gift c...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to get College Premium but link takes me back to my account page

I've tried following the steps showed here but the moment I click "get premium" it takes me to my account overview. In there I tried clicking on "payment settings" and "manage subscriptions" but neither will allow me to change my account to the colle...

• Casual Listener
  • I've tried following the steps showed here but the moment I click "get premium" it takes me to my account overview. In there I tried clicking on  "payment settings" and "manage subscri...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! downloading music

Do they charge your card extra if u download music, or is it just 9.99 a month??

• Visitor
  • Do they charge your card extra if u download music, or is it just 9.99 a month??
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Unlimited
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for updating my billing information

I updated my credit card info for billing purposes (I have premium) and was charged 9.99 by spotify immediately afterwards. I have just paid my monthly subscription of 9.99 2 days ago, so not sure what this charge is for. How can I get it refunded?

• I updated my credit card info for billing purposes (I have premium) and was charged 9.99 by spotify immediately afterwards. I have just paid my monthly subscription of 9.99 2 days ago, so not sure wh...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Using multiple devices during free trial

I recently signed up for the free trial and found that I could only use spotify on my phone. I tried to see if I could go ahead and officially subscribe to have full use, but could not see how. Any ideas on how to do this so I can use spotify on all ...

• I recently signed up for the free trial and found that I could only use spotify on my phone. I tried to see if I could go ahead and officially subscribe to have full use, but could not see how. Any i...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Subscribed to premium, still have ads.

Hi! I recently subscribed to premium and still have ads in the player as well as can't use the android app properly. I can use the Mac client properly with the premium features though it still says "Spotify Free" at the top. Any ideas on how to solve...

Ad at the bottom
  • Visitor
  • Hi! I recently subscribed to premium and still have ads in the player as well as can't use the android app properly. I can use the Mac client properly with the premium features though it still says...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Moved permanetly to another country and got message of availability abroad

Hello, i have just been transferred on a permanent job to the UK and after some days, i got the message that spotify is only available abroad 14 days...the reality is that i will be living "abroad" permanently...still undecided if upgrading account t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, i have just been transferred on a permanent job to the UK and after some days, i got the message that spotify is only available abroad 14 days...the reality is that i will be living "abroad" p...
  • Lazza
  • Roadie
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't log in to my premium account, had to create new free one just to ask for help!

Pulling my hair out here, I hope someone can help. I uninstalled my Spotify on Android as was acting up, now can't reinstall as forgot password--- problem is whether on mobile or laptop Chrome or IE (and I cleared cookies from both) I cant get to sen...

• Casual Listener
  • Pulling my hair out here, I hope someone can help. 🙂 I uninstalled my Spotify on Android as was acting up, now can't reinstall as forgot password--- problem is whether on mobile or laptop Chrome or ...
  • su20
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

error code 17

HeyIcant install spotify error code 17 help help 

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Icant install spotify error code 17  help help 
  • Ganzthorn
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium is gone

Hello Spotify Community ! I have been using spotify since 3 years. Firstly i have activated my account in Germany but after spotify was available in Greece, i changed country status to my current country. This account was connected on Facebook. Recen...

• Hello Spotify Community ! I have been using spotify since 3 years. Firstly i have activated my account in Germany but after spotify was available in Greece, i changed country status to my curren...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Movistar Spotify Premiun

Hola tengo el mismo problema que clientes anteriores, estoy suscrito a movistar y hice el proceso para vincular mi cuenta a la oferta de movistar, pero mi sorpresa ha sido que los últimos meses me habeis seguido cobrando. Como puedo resolverlo?m mi c...

• Hola    tengo el mismo problema que clientes anteriores, estoy suscrito a movistar y hice el proceso para vincular mi cuenta a la oferta de movistar, pero mi sorpresa ha sido que los úl...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Account has become someone elses?

Logged in this morning through FB (which is unusual as it's usally logged in anyway) and see a message something like "you've synced to too many devices". Didn't pay it much attention. I look now and all of my playlists are gone, all of my songs are ...

• Casual Listener
  • Logged in this morning through FB (which is unusual as it's usally logged in anyway) and see a message something like "you've synced to too many devices". Didn't pay it much attention. I look now and...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tracks Disappearing on Spotify?

First of all, I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong place, I didn't really see a completely fit place to put it. I ran a quick search in the forums, as well as on Google, and I just can't seem to find a straight answer on this.About a month ago, I ...

• Casual Listener
  • First of all, I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong place, I didn't really see a completely fit place to put it.     I ran a quick search in the forums, as well as on Google, and I jus...
  • Rafq
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify Premium

Se me habia caducado la subscripción a Premium. He renovado y he recibido el recibo del pago via mail pero sigo teniendo la versión Free. Por mas que salgo y entro no tengo Premium. ¿Qué debo hacer?

• Se me habia caducado la subscripción a Premium. He renovado y he recibido el recibo del pago via mail pero sigo teniendo la versión Free. Por mas que salgo y entro no tengo Premium. ¿Qué debo hacer...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium doesn't activate

Hi, I just became premium member by joining a family subscription. Online I can see that I am in fact Premium member. But neither on my iPhone nor on my PC can I use the premium functions. I reinstalled the app as well as the programm on my PC severa...

• Hi, I just became premium member by joining a family subscription. Online I can see that I am in fact Premium member. But neither on my iPhone nor on my PC can I use the premium functions. I reinst...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Spotify Prenium is not activating since yesterday!

Hello,Yesterday i have bought Spotify Premium via gift card! I reinstalled it already, relogged and it doesnt works ! Shuffle, Commercianal ... (Android App)What the hell is wrong?! I bough this the first time and i will never pay again for this **bl...

• Regular
  • Hello, Yesterday i have bought Spotify Premium via gift card! I reinstalled it already, relogged and it doesnt works ! Shuffle, Commercianal ... (Android App) What the hell is wrong?! I bough this ...
  • FanBoyLight
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Subscription

Hi, I thought I had cancelled my spotify premium, but today I got an email saying that I had renewed my premium subscription. I am really tight on money right now, and I hope that you can refund my money, as it as not my intent to continue subscribin...

• Hi, I thought I had cancelled my spotify premium, but today I got an email saying that I had renewed my premium subscription. I am really tight on money right now, and I hope that you can refund my m...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes