Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Question on Mobile vs Computer Upgrade

Hi, so I would like to get spotify premium. I used the trial on mobile and on the computer. When i went to get spotify premium on mobile, it said it would cost 13.99 a month. On the computer it is 9.99. Do I really have to pay both charges to get ful...

• Hi, so I would like to get spotify premium. I used the trial on mobile and on the computer. When i went to get spotify premium on mobile, it said it would cost 13.99 a month. On the computer it ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

CANT LOG IT TELL ME IM IN A DIFERENT COUNTRY

I NEED HELP PLEACE WHEN I TRY TO LOG IN IT TELL ME IM IN A DIFERENT COUNTRY I LEAVE IN ST MAARTEN AND I DONT SEE NO IT NO WHERE CANT SOME 1 PLEACE HELP ME THANKS...

• I NEED HELP PLEACE WHEN I TRY TO LOG IN IT TELL ME IM IN A DIFERENT COUNTRY I LEAVE IN ST MAARTEN AND I DONT SEE NO  IT NO WHERE CANT  SOME 1 PLEACE HELP ME THANKS...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan - Truly Shared Playlists?

I'm thinking of getting an account for my wife on the family plan. We listen to mostly the same music and want to be able to access the same playlists. I could share each of my playlists with her, but is there a faster way? And even more important, s...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm thinking of getting an account for my wife on the family plan. We listen to mostly the same music and want to be able to access the same playlists. I could share each of my playlists with her, bu...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canceled Subscription

I canceled my spotify account in december, and yet I got charged again in Janurary, so I went through the process again in janurary to cancel it and yet I am still getting charged. I need you to remove my information from spotify, as this is becoming...

• I canceled my spotify account in december, and yet I got charged again in Janurary, so I went through the process again in janurary to cancel it and yet I am still getting charged.    I...
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

someone else set up their account with my email address, unsubscribe doesnt work

So I have a Gmail account with a period in it. Someone else incorrectly set up an account with the same email, but without a period. I don't want spotify emailing me any more from their account, but the unsubscrive requires I log into their account. ...

• So I have a Gmail account with a period in it. Someone else incorrectly set up an account with the same email, but without a period. I don't want spotify emailing me any more from their account, but ...
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify abroad

Hi! I've been out travelling for 3 months now, and today when I tired to open Spotifyapp, I got logged out and when I tired to log in via Facebook, it says that I can't use my account abroad for mor than 14 days! Is that so? I have been able to use t...

• Hi! I've been out travelling for 3 months now, and today when I tired to open Spotifyapp, I got logged out and when I tired to log in via Facebook, it says that I can't use my account abroad for mo...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! family plan

Is there a family plan?

• Regular
  • Is there a family plan?
  • jcm4514
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to login

When i try to access using Facebook credentials i got a message saying that I can just use Spotify abroad for 14 days, what is that?. Then Increated an account using one of my emails but now it doesn't take my password. i

• Casual Listener
  • When i try to access using Facebook credentials i got a message saying that I can just use Spotify abroad for 14 days, what is that?. Then Increated an account using one of my emails but now it doesn...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with a premium code

Hello. I try to use a premium code that I won in a competition, buy it doesn't work. The messagge that appears is "Desgraciadamente, no es posible aplicar este código Premium a tu cuenta. Esto se debe probablemente a que ya tengas una suscripción Pre...

• Regular
  • Hello. I try to use a premium code that I won in a competition, buy it doesn't work. The messagge that appears is "Desgraciadamente, no es posible aplicar este código Premium a tu cuenta. Esto se d...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! SOS when I change of country Spotify doesn't let me sign in

I am from Argentina and everytime I go to another country Spotify automatically logs me out and doesn't let me sign in. It is the 3rd time that this happens to me. Here's what happened: I've trip from my country to Europe (London, Edinburgh and Franc...

• Regular
  • I am from Argentina and everytime I go to another country Spotify automatically logs me out and doesn't let me sign in. It is the 3rd time that this happens to me. Here's what happened: I've trip fro...
  • morandomai
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Hacked! :(

Apparently my spotify account has been hacked, I can see the email has changed to some weird fakecxcxcxcx or soemthing @ hotmail. and password has been changed! What the hell should I do? and why didn't I get an email notifying me about the email cha...

• Casual Listener
  • Apparently my spotify account has been hacked, I can see the email has changed to some weird fakecxcxcxcx or soemthing @ hotmail.  and password has been changed!    What the hell...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Login problems on LG TV

I have a spotify user name (all numbers) and password. They work fine on my laptop. But the user name does not work on the spotify app on my LG "smart" TV. Why not? Do I have to get a different account for the TV? That would be silly.

• I have a spotify user name (all numbers) and password.  They work fine on my laptop. But the user name does not work on the spotify app on my LG "smart" TV.   Why not?  Do I have ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't change country without changing bank details

Hi!I recently changed country and also changed from premium to free. Then I got this error that I had to change the country in my profile but I get the following error:"To change your profile country you'll need to update your payment details."It see...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I recently changed country and also changed from premium to free. Then I got this error that I had to change the country in my profile but I get the following error: "To change your profile cou...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! one week trial

I opened my spotify app and got a message saying I was subscribed for one week of spotify premium. There's currently no credit card or anything attached to my account. My first question:how did I get signed up for this (I didn't click on the free tri...

• I opened my spotify app and got a message saying I was subscribed for one week of spotify premium. There's currently no credit card or anything attached to my account. My first question:how did I get...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't get iphone to sync

I'm about to go on a big road trip and need to have my playlist on my iphone available offline, but the arrows are staying gray and it doesn't seem to be loading. Help ASAP would be much appreciated! Thank you!

• I'm about to go on a big road trip and need to have my playlist on my iphone available offline, but the arrows are staying gray and it doesn't seem to be loading. Help ASAP would be much appreciated!...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable To Get Student Discount

I signed up for Premium today, which started my 30 day trial. After that I was browsing on the site and realized I am eligible for a student discount. I followed the steps to get it approved for the student discount, but it takes me straight to my ac...

• Music Fan
  • I signed up for Premium today, which started my 30 day trial. After that I was browsing on the site and realized I am eligible for a student discount. I followed the steps to get it approved for the ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium spotify sound quality

On premium do I just change to "extreme" to get the better sound quality?

• Music Fan
  • On premium do I just change to "extreme" to get the better sound quality?
  • iBurnin
  • Music Fan
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I limit playlist visibility

I have a premium edition of Spotify. I want to show only limited playlist on my ipod. Is that possible, if so, how do I do that?

• I have a premium edition of Spotify.  I want to show only limited playlist on my ipod.  Is that possible, if so, how do I do that?
  • Sailoreal
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Submitted Student Verification 3mos ago and Still Being Charged Full Price for Premium

I submitted my student verification with SheerID back in November, and I'm still getting charged full-price for Spotify Premium. Also, what about getting a refund (or credit or whatever) for the last four months I've been mistakenly charged? I've tri...

• I submitted my student verification with SheerID back in November, and I'm still getting charged full-price for Spotify Premium. Also, what about getting a refund (or credit or whatever) for the last...
  • JoeThomas
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't find any facebook friends in Follow page

I'm logging with facebook. few days ago I just want to view all facebook friends in activity view, but I slide maybe cancel(X button) all of them now I can't even see them in Follow page how can I review them again?

• Casual Listener
  • I'm logging with facebook.   few days ago I just want to view all facebook friends in activity view, but I slide maybe cancel(X button) all of them now I can't even see them in Follow page...
  • somewhite
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes