Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Can't change country without changing bank details

Hi!I recently changed country and also changed from premium to free. Then I got this error that I had to change the country in my profile but I get the following error:"To change your profile country you'll need to update your payment details."It see...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I recently changed country and also changed from premium to free. Then I got this error that I had to change the country in my profile but I get the following error: "To change your profile cou...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! one week trial

I opened my spotify app and got a message saying I was subscribed for one week of spotify premium. There's currently no credit card or anything attached to my account. My first question:how did I get signed up for this (I didn't click on the free tri...

• I opened my spotify app and got a message saying I was subscribed for one week of spotify premium. There's currently no credit card or anything attached to my account. My first question:how did I get...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't get iphone to sync

I'm about to go on a big road trip and need to have my playlist on my iphone available offline, but the arrows are staying gray and it doesn't seem to be loading. Help ASAP would be much appreciated! Thank you!

• I'm about to go on a big road trip and need to have my playlist on my iphone available offline, but the arrows are staying gray and it doesn't seem to be loading. Help ASAP would be much appreciated!...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable To Get Student Discount

I signed up for Premium today, which started my 30 day trial. After that I was browsing on the site and realized I am eligible for a student discount. I followed the steps to get it approved for the student discount, but it takes me straight to my ac...

• Music Fan
  • I signed up for Premium today, which started my 30 day trial. After that I was browsing on the site and realized I am eligible for a student discount. I followed the steps to get it approved for the ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium spotify sound quality

On premium do I just change to "extreme" to get the better sound quality?

• Music Fan
  • On premium do I just change to "extreme" to get the better sound quality?
  • iBurnin
  • Music Fan
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I limit playlist visibility

I have a premium edition of Spotify. I want to show only limited playlist on my ipod. Is that possible, if so, how do I do that?

• I have a premium edition of Spotify.  I want to show only limited playlist on my ipod.  Is that possible, if so, how do I do that?
  • Sailoreal
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Submitted Student Verification 3mos ago and Still Being Charged Full Price for Premium

I submitted my student verification with SheerID back in November, and I'm still getting charged full-price for Spotify Premium. Also, what about getting a refund (or credit or whatever) for the last four months I've been mistakenly charged? I've tri...

• I submitted my student verification with SheerID back in November, and I'm still getting charged full-price for Spotify Premium. Also, what about getting a refund (or credit or whatever) for the last...
  • JoeThomas
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't find any facebook friends in Follow page

I'm logging with facebook. few days ago I just want to view all facebook friends in activity view, but I slide maybe cancel(X button) all of them now I can't even see them in Follow page how can I review them again?

• Casual Listener
  • I'm logging with facebook.   few days ago I just want to view all facebook friends in activity view, but I slide maybe cancel(X button) all of them now I can't even see them in Follow page...
  • somewhite
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

spotify premium

i have a problem, i closed my premium spotify account like a long time a go, but now i lose 13.43 USD the month. And if this don´t work i require all this months i have payed.

• i have a problem, i closed my premium spotify account like a long time a go, but now i lose 13.43 USD the month. And if this don´t work i require all this months i have payed.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account randomly changed country, why?

Here's what I remember happening: I redeemed a premium code or two This somehow cancelled my renewal I try to resubsribe via the NUS deal, but it failed I come to play a track today, and find Spotify thinks I'm in the USA. I check my account & find m...

• Community Legend
  • Here's what I remember happening:   I redeemed a premium code or two This somehow cancelled my renewal I try to resubsribe via the NUS deal, but it failed I come to play a track toda...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! unlimited

i cant switch back to unlimited from preimum i need help  

• Casual Listener
  • i cant switch back to unlimited from preimum i need help  
  • tanisha
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't change email

Hello, For Spotify, I use my Facebook credentials to login but when I try to change my email, it wouldnt let me, saying its the wrong password. Im assuming its my facebook password I need to change my email, but I have tried my other passwords also w...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   For Spotify, I use my Facebook credentials to login but when I try to change my email, it wouldnt let me, saying its the wrong password. Im assuming its my facebook password I need ...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Trial premium

Hi there,I recently decided to try spotify - but the premium trial seems to have expired, about 2 weeks early.Just wondered why it would end early?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I recently decided to try spotify - but the premium trial seems to have expired, about 2 weeks early. Just wondered why it would end early?
  • thatcoolguyron
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Merged FB Account and Spotify existing account. I don't want that.

Hi, I used spotify and registered as a new user instead of using my facebook account. I'm using this already for 2 months I guess? But now I decided to use my facebook account but after I signed in using my fb account, there's this new window that po...

• Hi, I used spotify and registered as a new user instead of using my facebook account. I'm using this already for 2 months I guess? But now I decided to use my facebook account but after I signed in u...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PLAYLIST DISSAPEARED

one of my playlists vanished, i don't think I deleted it. When I try to recover it, it says there was a problem and check back later. It has said that for a few days now...

• one of my playlists vanished, i don't think I deleted it.  When I try to recover it, it says there was a problem and check back later.  It has said that for a few days now...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change my country

Hello guys, recently my account is in offline mode all the time because it says that i need to change the country to where i live. When ive registered it automatically set to USA for some reason and now i cant change it, therefore i can't use spotify...

• Hello guys, recently my account is in offline mode all the time because it says that i need to change the country to where i live. When ive registered it automatically set to USA for some reason and ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! family account / payment problem

I want to start a family plan. I start in this page - https://www.spotify.com/us/family/ When I click on the green "Upgrade" button I land on this page - https://www.spotify.com/us/accounts/subscription/ The only option I have on that page is payment...

• Casual Listener
  • I want to start a family plan. I start in this page - https://www.spotify.com/us/family/ When I click on the green "Upgrade" button I land on this page - https://www.spotify.com/us/accounts/subsc...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Hijacked Hacked Account, but Spotify does nothing

Anyone else had this problem? My account has been Hijacked, Hacked for 3 weeks and despite over 10 emails spotify has done nothing.

• Casual Listener
  • Anyone else had this problem?   My account has been Hijacked, Hacked for 3 weeks and despite over 10 emails spotify has done nothing.
  • coustoe
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Keep getting charged even though my account is free

I've been charged four times and my account doesn't even have premium. What's going on

• I've been charged four times and my account doesn't even have premium. What's going on
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes