Announcements

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • añgié
  • Music Fan
  • 721 replies
  • 64 likes
  • Account
  • 721 replies
  • 64 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Monster83
  • Casual Listener
  • 60 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 60 replies
  • 8 likes

can´t download spotify app on Samsung 55" Smart LED-TV UE55HU6905XXE

1st time i tryied to install spotify app. then, I updated the software and after i tried to download the app and gives me the error "failed to download.(300)" anyone has solutions for this??

• 1st time i tryied to install spotify app.   then, I updated the software and after i tried to download the app and gives me the error "failed to download.(300)"   anyone has solutio...
  • fredbradley
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How do you unsubscribe from Spotify emails?

I have unchecked all of the boxes that ask to email me, and I have checked the box to "disable all email notifications." Why am I still receiving emails for 9 music suggestions? How do I make it stop?

• Casual Listener
  • I have unchecked all of the boxes that ask to email me, and I have checked the box to "disable all email notifications." Why am I still receiving emails for 9 music suggestions? How do I make it...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

How to undo Facebook pw sign in?

I initially chose to use Facebook to sign into Spotify, but now I'd like to undo that & have a separate pw for that & Spotify. BUT- They sure don't make it easy. Very confusing at best. I checked on my Facebook Apps under Settings & I'm not seeing a ...

• I initially chose to use Facebook to sign into Spotify, but now I'd like to undo that & have a separate pw for that & Spotify. BUT-   They sure don't make it easy. Very confusing at ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

iPod sync count as 1 of the 3 offline download devices?

I know you can only download music for offline playing to 3 devices (which is kinda crappy) but I can't figure out if syncing to an iPod counts as one of the three. Anyone know if it does?

• Regular
  • I know you can only download music for offline playing to 3 devices (which is kinda crappy) but I can't figure out if syncing to an iPod counts as one of the three. Anyone know if it does?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount available in Germany now!

Hey folks! It's here: Student discount via Unidays in Germany!A thing a lot of students have waited for is now available in Germany. Visit this page: https://www.spotify.com/de/student/unidays/ and sign up for Unidays to get the discount. Premium usu...

• Community Legend
  • Hey folks!   It's here: Student discount via Unidays in Germany! A thing a lot of students have waited for is now available in Germany. Visit this page: https://www.spotify.com/de/st...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount Error Message

I had previously signed up for premium, but want to change to the student discount as I was not aware of it at the time. I click the "Get Premium" link from the student page and log in and it tells me "oops something went wrong" everytime. It will on...

• I had previously signed up for premium, but want to change to the student discount as I was not aware of it at the time. I click the "Get Premium" link from the student page and log in and it tells m...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My song library is GONE! Really upset.

All of the songs on my Mac is gone! It's just my library not my playlists. However the song library on my phone is still there. I still enjoy using my song library on my laptop. All of my artists and albums are still on my laptop though. I have Premi...

• All of the songs on my Mac is gone! It's just my library not my playlists. However the song library on my phone is still there. I still enjoy using my song library on my laptop. All of my artists and...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Premium is not working, help!

I just renewed my Premium, got the receipt in my email but my Spotify still says Free. Please help!

• Casual Listener
  • I just renewed my Premium, got the receipt in my email but my Spotify still says Free. Please help!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot cancel Subscription

Hey, i want to cancel my subscrition after the free month, but when i have to authorise via facebook it always gets me an error "Something went wrong, please try again later or look in our help section

• Hey,   i want to cancel my subscrition after the free month, but when i have to authorise via facebook it always gets me an error "Something went wrong, please try again later or look in our...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidentally deleted songs? Help?

My stupidity is pretty strong in this, but I accidentally added a huge playlist into my starred songs, and so I began to quickly delete all of those songs but I realized that I had accidentally scrolled down and began deleting some songs from a long ...

• My stupidity is pretty strong in this, but I accidentally added a huge playlist into my starred songs, and so I began to quickly delete all of those songs but I realized that I had accidentally scrol...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify logging in to other account

Yesterday, i registred and signed up for 30-days free trial, and selected to log in via Facebook.. I even got a receipt on my mail.. Spent the whole evening building playlists, but today when i log in using facebook, i get another account that hasn´t...

• Yesterday, i registred and signed up for 30-days free trial, and selected to log in via Facebook.. I even got a  receipt on my mail.. Spent the whole evening building playlists, but today w...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with Family Plan

I setup an account for my wife but mistakenly started the free premium trial so it seems that the Family invite code I have for her does not work. Can you please downgrade her account to the free basic account so that she can use my family invite cod...

• Music Fan
  • I setup an account for my wife but mistakenly started the free premium trial so it seems that the Family invite code I have for her does not work.   Can you please downgrade her account to t...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone has hacked my account

Someone has hacked my account and changed the email-adress. They changed the email-adress to sander.dirkx@gmail.com which is NOT my email-adress. I can log in via Facebook, but since I don't know the current Spotifypassword, I can't change my passwor...

• Someone has hacked my account and changed the email-adress.   They changed the email-adress to sander.dirkx@gmail.com  which is NOT my email-adress.   I can log in via Faceboo...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't delete my account. Tried to contact the support but I didn't got any reply

Hi there, I've been trying to delete my spotify account for months now, the only way to remove it seems to be getting in touch with the support team, but I only receive automatic e-mail replies, no real person ever replied to me. I really want to del...

• Hi there, I've been trying to delete my spotify account for months now, the only way to remove it seems to be getting in touch with the support team, but I only receive automatic e-mail replies, no r...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I just take the 1 eur promotion for 3 mounths and get charged for 1 mounth

hello, I just see this promotion and apply https://www.spotify.com/es/premium/ (3 mounths for 1 eur) and appley. When i enter in my acount in payments it said that i have premiun for one mouth and the renew is for 12 of december and they chrage me 9,...

• hello, I just see this promotion and apply https://www.spotify.com/es/premium/ (3 mounths for 1 eur) and appley. When i enter in my acount in payments it said that i have premiun for one mou...
  • allenmarti
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Refund

How do I get a refund for the time that they have enabled "Connect" feature when I cancel my acccount? This feature has essentially ruined Spotify for me, so I want to cancel and get my money back.

• Casual Listener
  • How do I get a refund for the time that they have enabled "Connect" feature when I cancel my acccount? This feature has essentially ruined Spotify for me, so I want to cancel and get  my money b...
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Local files on Spotify Free

Hey there, my question is: Is it possible to sync local files from your desktop to your phone without a premium subscription? And, of course, play it on your phone after syncing? Thanks

• Hey there,   my question is: Is it possible to sync local files from your desktop to your phone without a premium subscription? And, of course, play it on your phone after syncing?   ...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium only shuffling

Hi! I am a premium user but when I go to a playlist I can only shuffle. It's driving me crazy! I've checked my account and it confirms that I am premium. What should I do!

• Hi! I am a premium user but when I go to a playlist I can only shuffle. It's driving me crazy! I've checked my account and it confirms that I am premium. What should I do!
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! High Quality streaming

Hi, I am considering using Spotify for my music listening, and because the file quality too low on the free spotify I am considering upgrading to Premium. But I would like to know what quality "High Quality" actually is. I find it very strange that s...

• Hi,   I am considering using Spotify for my music listening, and because the file quality too low on the free spotify I am considering upgrading to Premium. But I would like to know what q...
  • adisib
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes