Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • 935 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 935 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Cannot Get Access To A Premium Account

I recently purchased a Spotify Premium Account but cannot gain access it. If I connect with the username it willl say that "The User Name or Password is incorrect", I know that both of these are correct because Spotify has sent me an online recipt to...

• I recently purchased a Spotify Premium Account but cannot gain access it. If I connect with the username it willl say that "The User Name or Password is incorrect", I know that both of these are corr...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot Cancel Premium Service

Hello. I logged in today to cancel my unused premium service, went to the subscriptions area, and there were no options available to cancel. No links. No nothing. It just said that I had to cancel by the 29th or it will rebill. Maybe I am missing som...

• Hello.  I logged in today to cancel my unused premium service, went to the subscriptions area, and there were no options available to cancel.  No links.  No nothing.  It just said...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cannot connect my spotify account with facebook

hi there! I tried connecting my spotify account, with my facebook account, however it was impossible to do so! Both my accounts even have the same email. Every time i choose from FILE -> CONNECT WITH FACEBOOK, my browser turns on an there is just OK ...

• Visitor
  • hi there! I tried connecting my spotify account, with my facebook account, however it was impossible to do so! Both my accounts even have the same email. Every time i choose from FILE -> CONNECT W...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't let me enter for a student discount

I had Spotify Free for about a year then switched to normal Premium for a month. After, I discovered the student discount. My premium is now expired. When I try to log on and enter information through the student discount page, it takes me directly t...

• I had Spotify Free for about a year then switched to normal Premium for a month. After, I discovered the student discount. My premium is now expired. When I try to log on and enter information throug...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Any other way to switch country for Spotify account?

I am currently living in Sweden for a year. However, because I have no Swedish bank account, I am unable to specify that I live in Sweden on Spotify to listen to any country restricted music. So I had to specify that I have a US Credit Card. I would ...

• Music Fan
  • I am currently living in Sweden for a year. However, because I have no Swedish bank account, I am unable to specify that I live in Sweden on Spotify to listen to any country restricted music. So I ha...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Troubles with signing in under correct username

Hello, I've been using Spotify premium for the last year now, benefitting from being part of Vodafone UK and getting it free of charge. I have since moved to America, bought a new phone and wish to start using my Spotify account (I have been using my...

• Hello,   I've been using Spotify premium for the last year now, benefitting from being part of Vodafone UK and getting it free of charge. I have since moved to America, bought a new phone an...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change username and break Link to Facebook

I have a few questions. I guess at some point I linked my Facebook account to Spotify. I want to decouple my Facebook acocunt and change my name to something human readable vice a long string of numbers. Is this possible? If so, could someone please ...

• Visitor
  • I have a few questions. I guess at some point I linked my Facebook account to Spotify. I want to decouple my Facebook acocunt and change my name to something human readable vice a long string of numb...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change the country for my account

Hi, I just changed my acocunt's country from Switzerland to the UK. Everything seems to be fine, as the next bill is stated in pounds, however I can't seem to active my Unidays discount for some reason. Once i click on changing my payment, it still s...

• Hi,  I just changed my acocunt's country from Switzerland to the UK. Everything seems to be fine, as the next bill is stated in pounds, however I can't seem to active my Unidays discount for s...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cost of upgrading account

I checked through some of the answers here and didn't find anything so am asking if I was to upgrade from the free version how much after the 30 days would I be charged to keep it I really like the no interuptions when listening to my music and am th...

• Visitor
  • I checked through some of the answers here and didn't find anything so am asking if I was to upgrade from the free version how much after the 30 days would I be charged to keep it I really like the n...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Help me delete my account ASAP

I have sent many emails, but no reply. I need it deleted ASAP!

• Visitor
  • I have sent many emails, but no reply. I need it deleted ASAP!
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I am trying to cancel my premium subscription, but it says the password is incorrect

I created my spotify acount in 2011 and upgraded to premium around two years ago. I have enjoyed spotofy but after experimenting with my free trial to Beats Music I am a bigger fan of the music it reccomends and whatever algrythem they use to find mu...

• Casual Listener
  • I created my spotify acount in 2011 and upgraded to premium around two years ago. I have enjoyed spotofy but after experimenting with my free trial to Beats Music I am a bigger fan of the music ...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

deleting a spotify account

I can't send the email through the contact form because my email is typed in wrong on it. I can't therefore receive the email as to whether or not the account can be deleted!!!

• Visitor
  • I can't send the email through the contact form because my email is typed in wrong on it. I can't therefore receive the email as to whether or not the account can be deleted!!!
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Not Getting Anything

Content removed. Included personal data that could be abused. Removed by @JoeThomas

• Content removed. Included personal data that could be abused.   Removed by @JoeThomas 
  • JoeThomas
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hijacked account?

I cannot login in my spotify account (username: ciccopiedi) it looks like my password has been changed, and I'm not receiving mails to change the password, I suppose my email address has been changed. What can I do?

• Visitor
  • I cannot login in my spotify account (username: ciccopiedi) it looks like my password has been changed, and I'm not receiving mails to change the password, I suppose my email address has been changed...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify dissapeared !

I try to downlow it again but the setup exe. doesn't run ; I get only a desktop access but nothing more! I try to 'desinstall' it and doesn't work either... help, my account is intact, but I can't get the program/software.. thank

• Casual Listener
  • I try to downlow it again but the setup exe. doesn't run ; I get only a desktop access but nothing more!  I try to 'desinstall' it and doesn't work either... help, my account is intact, but I ca...
  • monicangpuebla
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Hey Spotify, can you clean up the playlists by removing all the dead Jason Aldean entries?

I frequently listen to 'Chillin on a dirt road' playlist managed by spotify. It is becoming a real pain to have my player hang up every time an Aldean song comes up and cannot be played.

• I frequently listen to 'Chillin on a dirt road' playlist managed by spotify. It is becoming a real pain to have my player hang up every time an Aldean song comes up and cannot be played.
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Two separate accounts on the same email...?

Hi So I have two computers in front of me. I've signed into spotify on both of them, using the same user name, tomhudson21, passwords etc, but I have two greetings: "Hello 119738376" and "Hello tomhudson21" The left one is on a premium subscription @...

• Hi   So I have two computers in front of me.   I've signed into spotify on both of them, using the same user name, tomhudson21, passwords etc, but I have two greetings:   "...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

my account has expired but I had promotion

The last month I pay for premium with a gift card, spotify say they have a promotion, three months premium if you pay one, the free months you have after your pay expired, my pay expired yesterday and today I spotify free no premium, I don´t receive ...

• The last month I pay for premium with a gift card, spotify  say they have a promotion, three months premium if you pay one, the free months you have after your pay expired, my pay expired y...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

STUDENT PREMIUM NOW UNAVAILABLE???

Hi I have a student NUS card that is still valid and I was with Spotify student premium and my card details were changed so my premium account was canceled and went back to free - now my spotify doesnt work at all - all songs say un able to play. - I...

• Hi I have a student NUS card that is still valid and I was with Spotify student premium and my card details were changed so my premium account was canceled and went back to free - now my spotify does...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes