Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Created a new spotify account with facebook while trying to link my premium account to it

Hey guys, I recently got a premium account and I subscribed with an username and password (in other words, not with facebook), but then I wanted to link my spotify account to my facebook account so I can easily get my friends' music. Thing is that it...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys, I recently got a premium account and I subscribed with an username and password (in other words, not with facebook), but then I wanted to link my spotify account to my facebook account so I...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Had prenium subscription, now back to free..

Hi! I had a spotify prenium subscription but i had a problem with my payment method and now my subscription got cancelled and I'm back to free. If I want to go back to prenium can I still get the 30 days free prenium and pay next motnh or I must pay ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I had a spotify prenium subscription but i had a problem with my payment method and now my subscription got cancelled and I'm back to free. If I want to go back to prenium can I still get the 30 ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Wanted the three months free premium, but activated a gift card instead

Hello,
I got a spotify gift card for christmas and thought i could use it to put money on my spotify account. I actually wanted to get the three free months that are advertised, but since i activated the giftcard i now have a premium account and can't...

• Hello,<br>I got a spotify gift card for christmas and thought i could use it to put money on my spotify account. I actually wanted to get the three free months that are advertised, but since i ...
  • willsnow8
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Tender: 3 month premium account for 0,99€

I bought 3 month spotify with a gift card. But my premium account already ends after only 1 month! What can I do?

• Casual Listener
  • I bought 3 month spotify with a gift card. But my premium account already ends after only 1 month! What can I do?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Wrong expiration dates for Spotify Premium

I purchased a €30 giftcard and used it on dec. 24 2014. This should buy me 3 months of Spotify Premium, however, in my account I see 2 expiration dates and both are WRONG. One says it expires on 24-01-2015 and the other says 19-02-2015 (see attacheme...

• Casual Listener
  • I purchased a €30 giftcard and used it on dec. 24 2014.   This should buy me 3 months of Spotify Premium, however, in my account I see 2 expiration dates and both are WRONG.   One s...
  • Pete
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

ACCOUNT PROBLEM! HELP! Severing Facebook deleted account playlists and details...

After unlinking Facebook with my Spotify account I noticed that ALL my songs and playlists had been deleted. As if this wasn't enough, I completely lost access to the account and have since resorted to using *this* account (the one I am posting in no...

• Casual Listener
  • After unlinking Facebook with my Spotify account I noticed that ALL my songs and playlists had been deleted. As if this wasn't enough, I completely lost access to the account and have since resorted ...
  • Pete
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account disabled

Hey, I ve contacted spotify 2 days ago but still got no response from the team, it was not the best weekend, without music. Then i saw some people getting help here, just making things run faster, i only want to have a response to my ticket on why my...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey,   I ve contacted spotify 2 days ago but still got no response from the team, it was not the best weekend, without music. Then i saw some people getting help here, just making thi...
  • kinggenseric01
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebookname takes over Spotify-username and can't revert

Hi there, I tried to link the spotify-account of a website I run to the facebookpage of the site, and in doing so I connected it with my personal facebook-account. In doing so the displayed name of our spotify-account changed to my personal name. I d...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I tried to link the spotify-account of a website I run to the facebookpage of the site, and in doing so I connected it with my personal facebook-account. In doing so the displaye...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Why is there no funktion to extend members to my Spotify Family account.

Hi. I have add my doughter on spotify to my spotify family. Great! When I one month tater wants to add my son there is no alternative to do it. Can only disconnect my doughters account. Contacted support and they instruct me to delete family account ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi.   I have add my doughter on spotify to my spotify family. Great! When I one month tater wants to add my son there is no alternative to do it. Can only disconnect my doughters account...
  • Robert_D
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount

Hello all, I have been paying the full price for premium (9.99/month), but I just learned that there is a student discount which I would like to take advantage of. Is there anyway to get the discount without cancelling my subscription and then resubs...

• Visitor
  • Hello all, I have been paying the full price for premium (9.99/month), but I just learned that there is a student discount which I would like to take advantage of. Is there anyway to get the discount...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cancelling subscription question.

I just subscribed to premium, 99p for 3 months. I don't want it to renew after these 3 months. If I cancel now will I be reverted to free again or will it continue until the end of the 3 months?

• I just subscribed to premium, 99p for 3 months. I don't want it to renew after these 3 months. If I cancel now will I be reverted to free again or will it continue until the end of the 3 months?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Renewal

I was wondering if someone knew if the student discount was able to be renewed or would you need to re susbscribe and then sort out all your playlists again

• I was wondering if someone knew if the student discount was able to be renewed or would you need to re susbscribe and then sort out all your playlists again
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Convert premium free to family member

Hi, I have an active Premium account. My girlfriend is in the last days of her free premium trail. Now I upgraded my premium account to a family account and sent her an invite. When she tries to use the invite, she gets the response: 'je komt niet in...

• Regular
  • Hi, I have an  active Premium account. My girlfriend is in the last days of her free premium trail. Now I upgraded my premium account to a family account and sent her an invite. When she tries...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Impossible to solve

Created a spotify account with facebbok. Went premium to give account to friend. Friend didn't like spotify, I Loved spotify. Bored with facebook. Deleted facebook account. Tried to reset password for premium account using my emails. Didn't work. Wan...

• Created a spotify account with facebbok. Went premium to give account to friend. Friend didn't like spotify, I Loved spotify. Bored with facebook. Deleted facebook account. Tried to reset passwo...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Family with Unlimited Account

2 Questions acutally. 1) I canceld my Unlimited (not Premium) Account, which runs out on Feb-11. Can i get invited into a Family Account b4 that? 2) The Family account currently runs without including me and is cancled to run out on Feb-07. When and ...

• Casual Listener
  • 2 Questions acutally. 1) I canceld my Unlimited (not Premium) Account, which runs out on Feb-11. Can i get invited into a Family Account b4 that? 2) The Family account currently runs without incl...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help!!! I cannot login to my spotify account

Hi, I cannot login into my account, I have sent several messages to the spotify support team and have had no response apart from the auto reply case# 02323547 and #02305830 I am a premuim user error message is: Spotify desktop client communication fa...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I cannot login into my account, I have sent several messages to the spotify support team and have had no response apart from the auto reply case# 02323547 and #02305830 I am a premuim user error...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift card problem

Hi! 2 days ago i bought a spotify gift card that would last 6 months with spotify premium. But when I wrote the PIN code off the card a text pops up that says "Unfortunately, it seems like this Premium entered is invalid. Please try again or contact ...

• Hi! 2 days ago i bought a spotify gift card that would last 6 months with spotify premium. But when I wrote the PIN code off the card a text pops up that says "Unfortunately, it seems lik...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

If I convert from a subscription in UK to one in Swizerland, will I lose my playlists?

Dear All, Currently I am a Premium subscriber registered in the UK. I am now in Switzerland and am thinking about migrating my subscription from the UK to Switzerland. BUT - and a BIG BUT - I do not want to do this if there is even a miniscule risk t...

• Dear All,   Currently I am a Premium subscriber registered in the UK. I am now in Switzerland and am thinking about migrating my subscription from the UK to Switzerland.   BUT - a...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Login help

Help I cannot login. I don't remember my password. When I ask for a new pasword i don't get a email......

• Help I cannot login. I don't remember my password. When I ask for a new pasword i don't get a email......
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes