Announcements

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • DRAG0N
  • Casual Listener
  • 785 replies
  • 81 likes
  • Account
  • 785 replies
  • 81 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • G_Loc
  • Gig Goer
  • 63 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 63 replies
  • 8 likes

Can`t upgrade to premium

My creditcard which I used for spotify premium is no longer in use, so I need to put in my new creditcard information. This seems to be impossible, all I get is this message:"Unfortunately, there is no support at the moment to make this type of chang...

• My creditcard which I used for spotify premium is no longer in use, so I need to put in my new creditcard information. This seems to be impossible, all I get is this message:" Unfortunately, there is...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Attempting to change email with Premium account

All I want to do is change the email address from my girlfriend's to mine under the premium account. When I try to do that, it says "error, that email address is already in use." So I deleted spotify from my facebook. Still didn't work. Then, I click...

• All I want to do is change the email address from my girlfriend's to mine under the premium account. When I try to do that, it says "error, that email address is already in use." So I deleted spotify...
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

upgrade from free to premium

Hej, can't upgrade to premium. Wonder Why? <br>I have Spotify free fight now. I got a message that say that it isn't possible right now

• Hej, can't upgrade to premium. Wonder Why? &lt;br&gt;I have Spotify free fight now. I got a message that say that it isn't possible right now 😕
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My card won't accept a charge of $0.00

My bank won't accept spotify's charge of $0.00, if it were $0.01 or any other amount, it would, I don't want to wait til it expires because syncing stuff on my phone sometimes doesn't work and it's really annoying to reync everything

• Casual Listener
  • My bank won't accept spotify's charge of $0.00, if it were $0.01 or any other amount, it would, I don't want to wait til it expires because syncing stuff on my phone sometimes doesn't work and it's r...
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how do i switch from facebook account to a regular spotify account?

I justr signed up for the premium spotify acccount but through my facebook account but when i try to manage my account it wont allow me to. How do i go about cancelling my premium account.

• I  justr signed up for the premium spotify acccount but through my facebook account but when i try to manage my account it wont allow me to. How do i go about cancelling my premium account.
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Redeemed Codes are not extending my expiration date

I just went to redeem two gift cards. When I entered the second card my account date did not extend out an additional month. Right now with two codes entered - both say my Prem sub ends in Dec'14. I took screen grabs of my Account Receipts history an...

• I just went to redeem two gift cards.  When I entered the second card my account date did not extend out an additional month.  Right now with two codes entered - both say my Prem sub ends i...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't upgrade to premium - apparent password issue?

Hi, So when I try to upgrade to premium I get an error: "Sorry wrong password". But it is NOT the wrong password! I can log in to my account just fine, and access the "free" spotify songs. It shows my login name and my recent plays, etc etc. I tried ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,  So when I try to upgrade to premium I get an error:  "Sorry wrong password".   But it is NOT the wrong password!   I can log in to my account just fine, and access ...
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Losing sync tracs on laptop

Hello! I'm using Spotify Premium and I keep losing my synched tracs (once or twice a month), so I cannot play my music offline until I've synched all the songs again. Is there a way I can fix that? I currently live in Africa and synching my music can...

• Regular
  • Hello! I'm using Spotify Premium and I keep losing my synched tracs (once or twice a month), so I cannot play my music offline until I've synched all the songs again. Is there a way I can fix ...
  • crilla
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancellation Problems

I had premium services and i switched phones but still had my spotify account but no longer had premium services. I received a draft out of my account this morning for a spotify payment but I do not have premium service and do not wish to. Please tel...

• Casual Listener
  • I had premium services and i switched phones but still had my spotify account but no longer had premium services.  I received a draft out of my account this morning for a spotify payment but I d...
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Removed Spotify from Facebook, now duplicate account and lost playlists

Hello, I have a Spotify premium subscription and removed the app from Spotify because it recently and inadvertently started posting songs I was listening to. When I tried to sign up again, a new account was created and I lost my playlists. In order t...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I have a Spotify premium subscription and removed the app from Spotify because it recently and inadvertently started posting songs I was listening to. When I tried to sign up a...
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Got charged for Premium, cancelled my subscription after 1st day. Now app is crashing.

My debit card got charged 10 bucks this month for Spotify Premium, I e-mailed and cancelled and cancelled on the site. Now on my mobile device the "shuffle play" button does absolutely nothing, so I individually pick a song. The song comes on and pla...

• Visitor
  • My debit card got charged 10 bucks this month for Spotify Premium, I e-mailed and cancelled and cancelled on the site. Now on my mobile device the "shuffle play" button does absolutely nothing, so I ...
  • Grace
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Student Discount Question

How can I tell if the student discount has been applied to my account? I had to get a manual verification because my school wasn't already listed. When I clicked on the link they sent me, it just takes me to the account information page where it stil...

• Casual Listener
  • How can I tell if the student discount has been applied to my account? I had to get a manual verification because my school wasn't already listed. When I clicked on the link they sent me, it just tak...
  • tucker287
  • 13 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 13 replies
  • 3 likes

cannot cancel subscription

I want to cancel my free subscription as i know i will be charged very soon for the next month. However when trying to cancel my subscription i have to enter my facebook password to authorize it. I do this and every time it comes back saying there wa...

• Casual Listener
  • I want to cancel my free subscription as i know i will be charged very soon for the next month. However when trying to cancel my subscription i have to enter my facebook password to authorize it. I d...
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium mit Gutscheinkarte verlängern

Ich habe mit einem Code (Geschenkkarte) 10Euro auf Premium umgestellt. Kann ich auch schon zwischendurch meinen Ablauf des Premiums verlängern, durch ein vorzeitiges aktivieren einer weiteren Code Card 10Euro? Also jetzt wäre mein Ablauf 14. Juli. We...

• Ich habe mit einem Code (Geschenkkarte) 10Euro auf Premium umgestellt. Kann ich auch  schon zwischendurch meinen Ablauf des Premiums verlängern, durch ein vorzeitiges aktivieren einer weiteren C...
  • MariaTarasova
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

account glitch

My spotify account is having some problems. I currently live in the United States. A few months ago i went to singapore and used spotify on my phone. When i came back i noticed that my username and email changed. So have my password. I can't seem to ...

• My spotify account is having some problems. I currently live in the United States. A few months ago i went to singapore and used spotify on my phone. When i came back i noticed that my username and e...
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete My Account

Hello I had canceled my sub to spotify months ago and found you where still chargeing me even after i pressed cancel and input the pass word to verify, so now i wish for you to delete my account. for reference here are the receipts. 435671148011 4558...

• Hello I had canceled my sub to spotify months ago and found you where still chargeing me even after i pressed cancel and input the pass word to verify, so now i wish for you to delete my account. &...
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting charged with no subscription

I canceled spotify months ago, and I'm still finding charges on my credit card... I tried submitting multiple tickets near the first of this month, but I have not heard back. As of now I called my credit card company to dispute the charges. Anything ...

• Regular
  • I canceled spotify months ago, and I'm still finding charges on my credit card... I tried submitting multiple tickets near the first of this month, but I have not heard back. As of now I called my cr...
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

My playlists do not show up on my profile.

Hello! I've recently noticed that my public playlist are not displayed on my profile page. I'm sure that they are public, because I've turned on this in options. Could anyone tell me what might be the reason? Thank you.

• Hello! I've recently noticed that my public playlist are not displayed on my profile page. I'm sure that they are public, because I've turned on this in options. Could anyone tell me what might be ...
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My 2 friends on my spotify and I need them off

My username is @chris9656 and I need "Kyle's iPhone" and "Evan Iphone off" keep Trevor please thanks

• My username is @chris9656 and I need "Kyle's iPhone" and "Evan Iphone off" keep Trevor please thanks
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

password

want to make my Spotify in facebook each have different passwords

• want to make my Spotify in facebook each have different passwords
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies