Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • ku001i
  • 959 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 959 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Unsubscribing from notifications glitch

I'm trying to unsubscribe from Spotify Notifications but after I click on the 'unsubscribe' link at the bottom of the e-mail and select the appropriate options from the page, I'm told that my e-mail address, which was pre-filled onthe form, isn't val...

• I'm trying to unsubscribe from Spotify Notifications but after I click on the 'unsubscribe' link at the bottom of the e-mail and select the appropriate options from the page, I'm told that my e-mail ...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! If I cancel my premium subscription before it expires, do I revert to a free subscription instantly?

As above. Does the subscription end as soon as I cancel it, or does it continue until the end? I have just got 3 months, so can I cancel now and still have premium for the 3 months? Thanks in advance.

• Casual Listener
  • As above. Does the subscription end as soon as I cancel it, or does it continue until the end? I have just got 3 months, so can I cancel now and still have premium for the 3 months? Thanks in advance.
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify and Facebook

Hi! I'm already waiting for 3-4 weeks on an answer to my question I submitted though the contact form on the Spotify website...twice!! So, I hope to get my anwer here on this forum... this is my question I also put on teh contact form: Given the rece...

• Visitor
  • Hi! I'm already waiting for 3-4 weeks on an answer to my question I submitted though the contact form on the Spotify website...twice!! So, I hope to get my anwer here on this forum... this is my...
  • James
  • Spotify
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

My account isn't working

Hi I have payed for premium 2 times in the last couple weeks and my account keeps going back to "free" I have made several inqueries with spotify but they have not done anything about it. I would like my money back and have my account back on premium...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I have payed for premium 2 times in the last couple weeks and my account keeps going back to "free" I have made several inqueries with spotify but they have not done anything about it. I would lik...
  • Clundy4
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify username & facebook altogether

Hello!I have an account @ spotify with my spotify username . I would like to connect this account to my Facebook too. So I can connect both with facebook and without. I used to have another account connected to facebook but when I tried to used it in...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I have an account @ spotify with my spotify username . I would like to connect this account to my Facebook too. So I can connect both with facebook and without.  I used to have another ...
  • vstratis
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

0.99€ for 3 monts

Hello Why I see in the web page a modality for 0.99€ for 3 months, but when i do order the pay is 9,99€ for one month. I like probe these three moths the service. Thanks.

• Hello Why I see in the web page a modality for 0.99€ for 3 months, but when i do order the pay is 9,99€ for one month. I like probe these three moths the service.   Thanks.
  • dropamail
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

billing date

can i change the date i get billed, without deactivating, and then reactivating my account again? and why is there no direct way to reach the support instead of this BS " pick alternatives " .. are you ppl THAT lazy? maybe you should have picked anot...

• can i change the date i get billed, without deactivating, and then reactivating my account again?   and why is there no direct way to reach the support instead of this BS " pick alternatives...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why don't I have spotify premium til mars?

Hi guys,Spotify had a campagin wich will give you two month of premium (pluss the premium that you bought) so 3month of premium in total, but today my spotify just got reset to free?Is anybody having the same problem?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys,Spotify had a campagin wich will give you two month of premium (pluss the premium that you bought) so 3month of premium in total, but today my spotify just got reset to free?Is anybody havi...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Signed up for premium with the 2 free month deal. still being charged month to month

Hi, I upgraded to premium during the promotion where you pay for one month and get two months free. I was just charged again for this month which should have been a free period?could you please advise how I can be refunded for this payment?

• Hi, I upgraded to premium during the promotion where you pay for one month and get two months free. I was just charged again for this month which should have been a free period? could you please a...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Bought Premium before december 31

Hello, so i've heard the ad on spotify that says buy premium before last year's december 31 and get 2 months free. So i upgraded. Did not get the promised 2 months free of premium. Can anyone explain me whats wrong ? Thank you. And i posted this in a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, so i've heard the ad on spotify that says buy premium before last year's december 31 and get 2 months free. So i upgraded. Did not get the promised 2 months free of premium. Can anyone explain...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm getting error 117

I live in Australia and just got the dreaded error 117 on my Macbook Pro and can't login, all the info I can find on this seems to be from 2012. Is there a solution, Help?

• Casual Listener
  • I live in Australia and just got the dreaded error 117 on my Macbook Pro and can't login, all the info I can find on this seems to be from 2012. Is there a solution, Help?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Chaning Payment Info

I have a new credit card that I want to add to pay for my account but I am having issues changing the payment info. I log into spotiy, select my account, select manage subscription, and get brought to the screen where "Update Details" is displayed. I...

• I have a new credit card that I want to add to pay for my account but I am having issues changing the payment info. I log into spotiy, select my account, select manage subscription, and get brou...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ALL playlists deleted.

Hello Spotify. First of all, I want to tell you that it annoys me that I've typed you 2 different emails with a 3 day interval, and you haven't responded either one of them. Lets hope you'd want to respond to this one at least.. Now, I have a problem...

• Hello Spotify.   First of all, I want to tell you that it annoys me that I've typed you 2 different emails with a 3 day interval, and you haven't responded either one of them. Lets hope you'd...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can I change my account email address?

When I first created a Spotify account a couple of years ago I used the email address connected with my facebook account. However, I am now in college and (as a financially struggling college student) I would really like to get the "student discount"...

• When I first created a Spotify account a couple of years ago I used the email address connected with my facebook account. However, I am now in college and (as a financially struggling college studen...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Facebook and Spotify account different

Once I connected with facebook in Spotify and created an account, one year later I created an account without my facebook, and now they're different, how can I make them one?

• Once I connected with facebook in Spotify and created an account, one year later I created an account without my facebook, and now they're different, how can I make them one?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium 0.99 3 months - charged full price!

I have never previously had, or done a trial for, Spotify premium. Last night I saw an offer for '0.99' for 3 months for Spotify Premium. I followed the links and signed up - only to be charged 9.99! Why is this?!

• I have never previously had, or done a trial for, Spotify premium. Last night I saw an offer for '0.99' for 3 months for Spotify Premium. I followed the links and signed up - only to be charge...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Confused with Premium Trial

I clicked on the banner to get a trial of premium for 3 months at 99p per month and then £9.99 per month after that. I have been immediately charged £9.99 through Paypal. Is this right? do I get a refund of these amounts if I cancel.? How does this t...

• Casual Listener
  • I clicked on the banner to get a trial of premium for 3 months at 99p per month and then £9.99 per month after that. I have been immediately charged £9.99 through Paypal. Is this right? do I get a re...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

vodafone subscription

Hi, I am currently on a 3 months subscription with spotify and have recently entered into a contract with vodafone where I get spotify free for 12 months. As my 3 month spotify subscription runs out in April 2015 will it still be valid to start my vo...

• Hi,   I am currently on a 3 months subscription with spotify and have recently entered into a contract with vodafone where I get spotify free for 12 months. As my 3 month spotify subscriptio...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Student discount won't apply

I've been trying to apply a student discount to my Spotify premium account, and when I follow the directions on this page: https://support.spotify.com/us/problems/#!/article/can-I-get-the-us-student-discount-if-i-have-premium It sends my to my credit...

• I've been trying to apply a student discount to my Spotify premium account, and when I follow the directions on this page:   https://support.spotify.com/us/problems/#!/article/can-I-get-the-...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes