Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

being charged

Being charged for premium but not getting it

• Visitor
  • Being charged for premium but not getting it
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium problem

I've been a preimum subscriber for some time. For the last three months I've paid via a gift card redeem code via http://www.spotify.com/redeem My Mac app said I was expired today (1/11/2015) but on the web it says "You are registered for Spotify Pre...

• I've been a preimum subscriber for some time. For the last three months I've paid via a gift card redeem code via http://www.spotify.com/redeem   My Mac app said I was expired today (1/...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for cancelling

I've just been charged £9.99 3 days after paying my £9.99 subscription for the month for cancelling. Is this right? Can't find anywhere in the term and conditions where it says you get charged for ending subscription

• I've just been charged £9.99 3 days after paying my £9.99 subscription for the month for cancelling. Is this right? Can't find anywhere in the term and conditions where it says you get charged for en...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel spotify premium

Hey Im trying to cancel my subscription on spotify, but when i go to the subsciption page i can't find the "Cancel Subscription" What do i do, please help Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hey   Im trying to cancel my subscription on spotify, but when i go to the subsciption page i can't find the "Cancel Subscription"  What do i do, please help  Thanks  
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! delete this message

Problem solved. Please delete this message

• Casual Listener
  • Problem solved. Please delete this message 🙂
  • Neriak87
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Money

I created a spotify premium account in August/September with the free trial but the spotify on my iPod didn't let me log into that account again, my new account is free and is linked to the Facebook account I used for my old account but my card is st...

• I created a spotify premium account in August/September with the free trial but the spotify on my iPod didn't let me log into that account again, my new account is free and is linked to the Facebook ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why people are not able to search my account?

i have set up an account and make playlist, and when i ask my friends to look me up on Spotify, they type my name the top left search came empty, why is that? i have ask a few different people, neither can they look me up using Spotify search functio...

• i have set up an account and make playlist, and when i ask my friends to look me up on Spotify, they type my name the top left search came empty, why is that?   i have ask a few different people...
  • heddakl3
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Offline Playlist don´t Download

First off all. Sry for my bad English. I´ve just bought Spotify Premium and wanted to download my starred playist with the Offline Modus. But no one of my 18 Songs i can Hear offline or marked as a Offline Song. What can i do?

• Casual Listener
  • First off all. Sry for my bad English.     I´ve just bought Spotify Premium and wanted to download my starred playist with the Offline Modus. But no one of my 18 Songs i can Hear offl...
  • K44n
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

facebook deactivated

i had to deactivate facebook for reason that i cant disclose but i paid for premium before i deleted facebook ... is there any way at all i can transfer everything to an account instad of facebook account ? when i opened my account through facebook i...

• Visitor
  •  i had to deactivate facebook for reason that i cant disclose  but i paid for premium before i deleted facebook ... is there any way at all i can transfer everything to an account instad ...
  • Amarro
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Same Facebook Account Different Spotify Account

Hey Guys! I did this about three months ago so I don't remember what exactly hapenned but this is the situation now. I had a premium account for spotify with all my playlists before and now with the same facebook profile I have a brand new account th...

• Hey Guys!   I did this about three months ago so I don't remember what exactly hapenned but this is the situation now. I had a premium account for spotify with all my playlists before and no...
  • Amarro
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! NUS Extra Discout Applied However Still Being Charged £9.99 p/m

Hi I was just wondering if anyone could help me out. I recently checked my bank statement to find that my spotify account had charged my the price of £9.99, and i assumed that my NUS Extra discount had expired or something of that nature. I went back...

• Hi I was just wondering if anyone could help me out.   I recently checked my bank statement to find that my spotify account had charged my the price of £9.99, and i assumed that my NUS Extra...
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

unauthorized payments of $29

There are two payments of $29 that were taken from my account. As a single working mother I make sure I know where my money is going. Two payments if $29 is a lot to me, especially when they are just days apart and surrounding my monthly fee. That mo...

• There are two payments of $29 that were taken from my account. As a single working mother I make sure I know where my money is going. Two payments if $29 is a lot to me, especially when they are just...
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My username shows up as numbers but it is linked to facebook?

My username shows up as numbers but is linked to facebook, how do I solve for this?

• Visitor
  • My username shows up as numbers but is linked to facebook, how do I solve for this?
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why am I charged $9.99/month - How do I cancel

I am being charged $9.99 / month by Spotify over the last 2 months. My account does not show any premium services and I did not sign up for anything. Who do I contact to have this removed?

• I am being charged $9.99 / month by Spotify over the last 2 months.  My account does not show any premium services and I did not sign up for anything.  Who do I contact to have this removed?
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium?

Hello, I would like Spotify for a month free testing? I have heard from a friend that but that is where?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I would like Spotify for a month free testing? I have heard from a friend that but that is where?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't activate student discount

Every time I use the link from the student discount page for NUS Extra, it redirects to my account, with no indication what to do next. Am I doing something wrong?

• Every time I use the link from the student discount page for NUS Extra, it redirects to my account, with no indication what to do next. Am I doing something wrong?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I Want Delete My Credit Card Info from my account

Hi, I want delete my credit card info form my account. How do I do this? Best regards.

• Hi,   I want delete my credit card info form my account. How do I do this?   Best regards.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help Please - Subscription End Date

Hello I am relatively new to Spotify so am after some help please. I signed up for Spotify on 3 Sept and got the free trial month and then had put in a 3 month gift card so that went up to 3 January. On 3 January spotify charged me $11.99 to go to 3 ...

•   Hello   I am relatively new to Spotify so am after some help please.   I signed up for Spotify on 3 Sept and got the free trial month and then had put in a 3 month gift car...
  • Amarro
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium Subscription Cancel

So im trying to cancel my subscription but i cant. there is no "Cancel Subscription" button when i go to manage subscriptions... can someone help me out?

• Casual Listener
  • So im trying to cancel my subscription but i cant. there is no "Cancel Subscription" button when i go to manage subscriptions... can someone help me out?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't get unlimited anymore?

I've always been an unlimited subscriber because 1) its cheaper and 2) I don't use spotify on my phone so everything regarding that is a WASTE for me. My subscription ended a couple days ago and I went to renew it today but found I couldn't even find...

• Music Fan
  • I've always been an unlimited subscriber because 1) its cheaper and 2) I don't use spotify on my phone so everything regarding that is a WASTE for me. My subscription ended a couple days ago and I we...
  • laughedcorey81
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes