Announcements

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • itsdanriley
  • Gig Goer
  • 783 replies
  • 81 likes
  • Account
  • 783 replies
  • 81 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • G_Loc
  • Gig Goer
  • 63 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 63 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!! Why cant i choose to upgrade from free to unlimited?

Hello I wonder why "unlimited" isn´t an option when i wont to upgrade from "free"? It seems impossible to choose anything but "premium". Can someone solve this problem? Best regards / Morgan

• Casual Listener
  • Hello I wonder why "unlimited" isn´t an option when i wont to upgrade from "free"? It seems impossible to choose anything but "premium". Can someone solve this problem?   Best regards / ...
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled subscription - (songs not available) Too often!

I WAS a premium user here in Australia until recently. Reason? Songs Not available. New Song has been released! OR sometimes songs that have been released for months! The song is greyed out and a blue box at the top of the screen pops up saying "This...

• I WAS a premium user here in Australia until recently. Reason? Songs Not available.   New Song has been released! OR sometimes songs that have been released for months! The song is greyed ou...
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs Disappeared from Playlist

Hi - over 40 songs disappeared from a playlist of mine for no reason, they are still playable in Spotify so haven't been removed as content. I've not deleted or removed the playlist. Any help would be gratefully received as I can't remember all the t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi - over 40 songs disappeared from a playlist of mine for no reason, they are still playable in Spotify so haven't been removed as content.   I've not deleted or removed the playlist. &nb...
  • Adamsk11
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I change the way I log into Spotify?

I currently log into Spotify thru my Facebook account but I want to delete this so I can just log into Spotify from my own personal email and self-created password. How do I make this change??

• Casual Listener
  • I currently log into Spotify thru my Facebook account but I want to delete this so I can just log into Spotify from my own personal email and self-created password.  How do I make this change??
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Connection problem to Facebook Account

Hello, I used to have a FB account. I deleted my account and de-linked my Spotify. Recently, I have created another FB account. Now, my Spotify account cannot connect to the new account. I can 'manually' import my contacts using Spotify.com. When I t...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I used to have a FB account. I deleted my account and de-linked my Spotify. Recently, I have created another FB account. Now, my Spotify account cannot connect to the new account. ...
  • kunduz
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift Card Redeemed

Some of you may already know but i was struggling to redeem my gift card when all the settings were perfectly correct! But if this happens to you, complete the 'online contact form' and if spotify emails you back, they'll email you through a no-reply...

• Regular
  • Some of you may already know but i was struggling to redeem my gift card when all the settings were perfectly correct! But if this happens to you, complete the 'online contact form' and if spotify ...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My free 30-day trial ended prematurely

My free 30-day trial ended prematurely because I reinstalled the application from the phone since it was wrong. I want to suscribe to this service but... i want my 30 day trial period entirelly. My test period start at november 3. Thanks.

• My free 30-day trial ended prematurely because I reinstalled the application from the phone since it was wrong.   I want to suscribe to this service but... i want my 30 day trial period enti...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is the 'sign up for family' option?

I'm a premium member but I don't see any option to invite a member, etc... Where is this mysterious functionality I've heard so much about?

• Casual Listener
  • I'm a premium member but I don't see any option to invite a member, etc...   Where is this mysterious functionality I've heard so much about?
  • jimmypowder
  • Gig Goer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium renewal for student loop

Hi, Im trying to renew my premium student plan and i have entered my nus card number and dob but then i get to a page that says for verification purposes i have to enter my facebook password on the next page, i click ok and go to the next page and en...

• Hi, Im trying to renew my premium student plan and i have entered my nus card number and dob but then i get to a page that says for verification purposes i have to enter my facebook password on the...
  • juuanb
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change email address - says it is connected to another account

I have an old email address that I can't access anymore. When I try to change my address I get the following error:Another account is already registered with this email address However I don't recall ever signing up with my new address. Is there a wa...

• I have an old email address that I can't access anymore. When I try to change my address I get the following error: Another account is already registered with this email address   Howev...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change credit card on file without upgrading to Premium

Hi, I am currently on Spotify Unlimited for $4.99/mo. I don't want to upgrade to Premium. I just want to change my credit card on file. In My Account / Subscription tab, there is a link for Change payment method or card details. When I click this, I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I am currently on Spotify Unlimited for $4.99/mo.  I don't want to upgrade to Premium.  I just want to change my credit card on file.   In My Account / Subscription ...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Me cobran 4 cuentas y tengo sólo 3

Tengo 3 cuentas de Spotify que yo sepa, pero me están cobrando 4 a lo largo de cada mes. ¿Cómo puedo anular la que me cobran de más si en el extracto del banco no sale información de usuario?

• Tengo 3 cuentas de Spotify que yo sepa, pero me están cobrando 4 a lo largo de cada mes. ¿Cómo puedo anular la que me cobran de más si en el extracto del banco no sale información de usuario?
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

All of my songs are gone!

I still have all my playlists, but all of my "songs" category is empty! Also all of the songs in my playlist no longer have the check mark, but the plus sign. The strange thing is, under artists there are still a few of the artists I listen too, it j...

• Casual Listener
  • I still have all my playlists, but all of my "songs" category is empty! Also all of the songs in my playlist no longer have the check mark, but the plus sign. The strange thing is, under artists ther...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change password because "email already attached to another account"

Okay, this is a pretty asinine state of affairs. Obviously I could just change the email in my account information to something else but I actually use the one I currently have there and yes I am getting email notifications from Spotify to it relatin...

• Okay, this is a pretty asinine state of affairs. Obviously I could just change the email in my account information to something else but I actually use the one I currently have there and yes I am get...
  • AshR
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Email

Im trying to make a new acoount for spotify. I have one connected to my facebook and i dont want that anymore, so I decided to make a new one with my newer email address. But when I go to make the new account, it says my email is already taken. But w...

• Im trying to make a new acoount for spotify. I have one connected to my facebook and i dont want that anymore, so I decided to make a new one with my newer email address. But when I go to make the ne...
  • Grace
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Think i have a duplicate account

Hi, i have had a spotify account for a couple of years now, but for some reason last month i lost all my playlists and have been put back on to spotify free but my account is still being charged for premium? What is going on? Any help would be brilli...

• Hi, i have had a spotify account for a couple of years now, but for some reason last month i lost all my playlists and have been put back on to spotify free but my account is still being charged for ...
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CC Charge

Charge $9.99 and have no idea why. Have never used Spotify and the 877 number on my statement referred me to the help section of the website for CC related issues. Sounds like this happens often?

• Charge $9.99 and have no idea why.  Have never used Spotify and the 877 number on my statement referred me to the help section of the website for CC related issues.  Sounds like this happen...
  • Grace
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes