Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Deleting my account

Hi,I have a permium spotify account which I want to deactivate. the username was hennydr but I am not sure of the password or e-mail I used. please help!!!

• Hi, I have a permium spotify account which I want to deactivate. the username was hennydr but I am not sure of the password or e-mail I used. please help!!!
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not getting my 2 free months?!

So I just redeemed a gift card with the value 99SEK(Swedish krona), which should cover up for a month of spotify premium. On Spotifys homepage it said "Buy one month of premium and you'll get two months free". But when I'd entered the code it said th...

• So I just redeemed a gift card with the value 99SEK(Swedish krona), which should cover up for a month of spotify premium. On Spotifys homepage it said "Buy one month of premium and you'll get two mon...
  • mikemullin
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify premium.

I've got a spotify premium code for 3 months. There's this girl I'll probably end up togheter with and I really want her to get those 3 months premium on her account but I don't want to have to log in on her account for that :/. I cannot just give he...

• I've got a spotify premium code for 3 months.  There's this girl I'll probably end up togheter with and I really want her to get those 3 months premium on her account but I don't want to have t...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Buy Premium with Psc

Hello,I want to buy the Spotify 3 Month Premium fpr 0,99 €.It would work with my kredit card but how can i pay it with a normal Paysafecard ?

• Hello, I want to buy the Spotify 3 Month Premium fpr 0,99 €. It would work with my kredit card but how can i pay it with a normal Paysafecard ? 🙂
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgotten password, wrong email used in sign up

I signed up to Spotify using e-mail, but I accidentally used an e-mail address I no longer have control of (It was banned for spam or something). Now I'm in a situation where I want to cancel the subscription, as I signed up for my free month trial, ...

• I signed up to Spotify using e-mail, but I accidentally used an e-mail address I no longer have control of (It was banned for spam or something).  Now I'm in a situation where I want to cancel t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium for 0,99€ via Paysafecard?

HiJust wanted to buy spotify premium with my paysafecard, but always when I'm trying to select Paysafecard as payment option it shows me the normal price for premium. Is that intended? sincerely

• Hi Just wanted to buy spotify premium with my paysafecard, but always when I'm trying to select Paysafecard as payment option it shows me the normal price for premium. Is that intended?   ...
  • GeertBitterbal
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift card problems

I purchased 6 months of spotify premium with two separate gift cards (30 dollars each) but it only shows up as I have paid for 3. It says I have paid with both cards but only for the next three months. I want my full 6 months worth. Please help!

• I purchased 6 months of spotify premium with two separate gift cards (30 dollars each) but it only shows up as I have paid for 3. It says I have paid with both cards but only for the next three month...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgraded, Still Getting Ads

Hello, I recently upgraded my spotify subscription to premium. When I play music on my phone, I'm still getting ads. I logged out and logged back in with the username JDRoger, and also tried uninstalling/reinstalling the app to no avail. Help? Thanks...

• Hello,   I recently upgraded my spotify subscription to premium. When I play music on my phone, I'm still getting ads. I logged out and logged back in with the username JDRoger, and also tri...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need Help Changing Country

I need help changing my country setting. I was in the UK and now am in the US, and will shortly move to Australia. I previously had Spotify Unlimited but now am on Free. When I go to the 'Edit Profile' page, it says that to change my country setting,...

• Casual Listener
  • I need help changing my country setting.  I was in the UK and now am in the US, and will shortly move to Australia.  I previously had Spotify Unlimited but now am on Free.     ...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

S

• Casual Listener
  • partenensis
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bought premium for 1 month via iTunes but my account is still free

5 days ago I bought premium for 1 month. I got subscription and receipt e-mails. I tried to contact with spotify's and iTunes's support 4 days ago. Spotify's support wanted my account's e-mail address and said they will check it. I sent it. But they ...

• Casual Listener
  • 5 days ago I bought premium for 1 month. I got subscription and receipt e-mails. I tried to contact with spotify's and iTunes's support 4 days ago. Spotify's support wanted my account's e-mail addres...
  • ArgCrs
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist I delete are recreated in my account by someone else

I think my account is stolen. I delete playlists not created by me, and the day after they are created again. I think that someone else is using my account. I've changed last week my pwd, but again new playlists not created by me are created. Could a...

• I think my account is stolen. I delete playlists not created by me, and the day after they are created again. I think that someone else is using my account. I've changed last week my pwd, but a...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot Apply NUS Extra Discount?

Whenever I try to apply the student discount. It only takes me to my profile page and does nothing overall. I want to enter my NUS number but there's no field or option on the profile page to enter it. I've also been charged £9.99 for my Spotify sinc...

• Casual Listener
  • Whenever I try to apply the student discount. It only takes me to my profile page and does nothing overall. I want to enter my NUS number but there's no field or option on the profile page to enter i...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Moving to a non-spotify country with Premium?

Hi, I curently use spotify free and when I travel abroad I can use it for 2 weeks only. Soon, I will be relocating to a country where Spotify is not available. In case I get a premium subscription in my current location, could I continue using Spotif...

• Hi, I curently use spotify free and when I travel abroad I can use it for 2 weeks only. Soon, I will be relocating to a country where Spotify is not available. In case I get a premium subscription in...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switch to family (Telia) immediately?

I pay for Spotify Premium (via Telia) and had planned to switch to the Family subscription in order to be able to give the kids Spotify for christmas. I decided to wait until this weekend before fixing it (so as to avoid paying for it too long in adv...

•   I pay for Spotify Premium (via Telia) and had planned to switch to the Family subscription in order to be able to give the kids Spotify for christmas. I decided to wait until this weeke...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

New account with old email address

I'd like to change my user name for a new family account. I have no problem with closing my old account but would like to keep my current email address. I've already changed my email address on this old account but when I try to sign up for a new acc...

• Visitor
  • I'd like to change my user name for a new family account. I have no problem with closing my old account but would like to keep my current email address. I've already changed my email address on this ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

99 cent deal and Family Plan

I'm new to Spotify and signed up for the 99 cents for 3 months plan. But would like to add two family members under the Family Plan. If I do this will I lose the 99 cents for 3 months and be charged the 19.99?

• I'm new to Spotify and signed up for the 99 cents for 3 months plan. But would like to add two family members under the Family Plan. If I do this will I lose the 99 cents for 3 months and be charged ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

can i still upgrade?

Im looking into buying a pre-paid spotify subscription but when i log in it says that im "inegliable for this offer because you've previousley signed up for a premium triar or subscriptkon.".The only thing ive ever used was trying a 1month free. Will...

• Im looking into buying a pre-paid spotify subscription but when i log in it says that im "inegliable for this offer because you've previousley signed up for a premium triar or subscriptkon.". The on...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help!

I signed up for the 3 month trial for .99 but it said I have to pay $12.99?! Am I being charged the 12.99 or .99?!

• I signed up for the 3 month trial for .99 but it said I have to pay $12.99?! Am I being charged the 12.99 or .99?!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount not activated

Hello.So I just signed up for Premium using a 10€ giftcard (I'm from Germany).I signed up by trying to get a 3-month Subscription for 0,99€ (this is the german link: https://www.spotify.com/de/purchase/product/premium/?intro-offer=1#__extended-credit...

• Hello. So I just signed up for Premium using a 10€ giftcard (I'm from Germany). I signed up by trying to get a 3-month Subscription for 0,99€  (this is the german link: https://www.spoti...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes