Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Maryisonfire12
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Ayuda Cambiar mi cuenta de Facebook a Spotify

Question: Hola,me cree mi cuenta a travez de facebook, quisiera saber si se puede cambiar para que sea una cuenta aparte ,y no tener que entrar solo a travez de facebook ,para poder entrar con una cuenta propia,Gracias

• Visitor
  • Question: Hola,me cree mi cuenta a travez de facebook, quisiera saber si se puede cambiar para que sea una cuenta aparte ,y no tener que entrar solo a travez de facebook ,para poder entrar con una cu...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to go about obtaining the $.99 promotion

I apologize if this issue has already been brought up, however I couldn't really find it when using the search feature.

Here's the deal: I am already subscribed to Spotify under their student discount deal, so I'm paying $5 a month.
The current promo...

• Casual Listener
  • I apologize if this issue has already been brought up, however I couldn't really find it when using the search feature. <br><br>Here's the deal: I am already subscribed to Spotify under t...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I not get 3 month premium for .99?

I upgraded to premium for the 3 month for .99 deal, but they charged me 9.99 for 3 months? Why is this and why is it not the .99? Help!

• I upgraded to premium for the 3 month for .99 deal, but they charged me 9.99 for 3 months? Why is this and why is it not the .99? Help!
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium

Hei, jeg har epost -snip- og har hatt premium abonement en stund, så skulle jeg koble til Sonos, og fikk det ikke til, nå ser det ut til at jeg har bestilt enda et premium abonoment på meg fra dere ved en feiltagelse. Kan dere sjekke dette opp slik a...

• Hei, jeg har epost -snip- og har hatt premium abonement en stund, så skulle jeg koble til Sonos, og fikk det ikke til, nå ser det ut til at jeg har bestilt enda et premium abonoment på me...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Song not showing up

Hi, i mainly use spotify to remember cool songs or add them so i remember them easily. so today i add 1 to a new folder this worked great and i go back to another which says 3 songs (which it originally had) but shows 2. i tried windows and android s...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, i mainly use spotify to remember cool songs or add them so i remember them easily. so today i add 1 to a new folder this worked great and i go back to another which says 3 songs (which it ori...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! can't unsubscribe from e-mail updates

Hello, When I try to unsubscribe from e-mail updates (by un-checking the box "Please send me Spotify news by e-mail") on my profile page, I get the error 'Another account is already registered with this email address.' Could my account somehow have b...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   When I try to unsubscribe from e-mail updates (by un-checking the box "Please send me Spotify news by e-mail") on my profile page, I get the error 'Another account is already regist...
  • Spammed
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! signing in

Ok i can sign in through facebook on my laptop, but no way can i sign in on my tv, why is that please, thank you

• Ok i can sign in through facebook on my laptop, but no way can i sign in on my tv, why is that please, thank you
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Follow: Find Friends not working

Greetings, a newbie to Spotify and have encountered a problem with trying to find friends. I enter the following: spotify:user:johndoe press enter and nothing happens. Don't even get a "not found" response. It's like it doesn't register that i hit en...

• Greetings,  a newbie to Spotify and have encountered a problem with trying to find friends.  I enter the following:   spotify:user:johndoe   press enter and nothing happen...
  • Erkan_Yılmaz
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! just paid for the 3 month/0.99 deal

If I cancel the subscription right now, will I still be able to use premium for 3 months? Or do I just have to remember to cancel before my 3 months are up? I'd really rather do it now just so I don't forget in like March and get charged 10x the amou...

• If I cancel the subscription right now, will I still be able to use premium for 3 months?   Or do I just have to remember to cancel before my 3 months are up?   I'd really...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Created 2 accounts by accident - how to I get help?

I signed up for Spotify Premium in November then a few days later I couldn't work out why it was still asking me to upgrade to premium, so I figured I must have done it wrong. So I re-entered all of my details and had no problems since. Until I check...

• I signed up for Spotify Premium in November then a few days later I couldn't work out why it was still asking me to upgrade to premium, so I figured I must have done it wrong. So I re-entered all of ...
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Being Charged 3 times?

This month I've been charged 3 times for my spotify premium? I'm very confused as to why this is happening. I'm going to cancel my subscription for awhile and hope maybe that does something. But, If anyone knows why this is happening it'd be nice to ...

• This month I've been charged 3 times for my spotify premium? I'm very confused as to why this is happening. I'm going to cancel my subscription for awhile and hope maybe that does something. But, If ...
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem changing country.

I was using Premium when I was at the US and now I am in Brazil and want to pay in Brazilian currency. The website redirects me to the page that I have to pay in american dollars, and the price is different. Is there a way to change that?

• I was using Premium when I was at the US and now I am in Brazil and want to pay in Brazilian currency. The website redirects me to the page that I have to pay in american dollars, and the price is di...
  • Pete
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Using Gift Card / Premium Upgrade

Below is a copy of what I sent to Spotify support. Any help or insight would be appreciated. Thanks. Here's what we got from you: Paying for SpotifyUpgrading to Premium or UnlimitedI have questions about the payment methodsHi there, I have a couple i...

• Casual Listener
  • Below is a copy of what I sent to Spotify support. Any help or insight would be appreciated. Thanks.   Here's what we got from you: Paying for Spotify Upgrading to Premium or Unlimited I...
  • quickfoot2000
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't log into Spotify Premium Account - PayPal does not stop the payments

Hey, i really need your help. About 1 month ago i accidently delted my Spotify Account from Facebook. Now i can't log into it anymore. That is a big problem to me, because the payments for the Premium Upgrade are going on. I've made myself another pr...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey,    i really need your help. About 1 month ago i accidently delted my Spotify Account from Facebook. Now i can't log into it anymore. That is a big problem to me, because the paymen...
  • Buschi96
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! autopay / giftcard conflicting issue

today my paypal was auto charged for the period between now and 23-1-2015. i just now also activated a giftcard and this is also covering now to 23-1-2015. please correct this. i have anther giftcard but won't activate it until this is fixed.order id...

• Casual Listener
  • today my paypal was auto charged for the period between now and 23-1-2015. i just now also activated a giftcard and this is also covering now to 23-1-2015. please correct this. i have anther giftcard...
  • wes01
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

CHANGING MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER

My credit card company changed my card number so I had to change it on Spotify. However, on the update page, whenever I entered my credit card number and other requested information, I received a message saying that I needed to enter a valid credit c...

• My credit card company changed my card number so I had to change it on Spotify.  However, on the update page, whenever I entered my credit card number and other requested information, I received...
  • Jaime_ruiz
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Previously signed up for a Premium trial or subscription.

Hello, When I wanted to try the 3 months Spotify Premium for only €0,99 I got the message "Unfortunately, you're ineligible for this offer because you've previously signed up for a Premium trial or subscription." I do not recall even using premium be...

• Hello,   When I wanted to try the 3 months Spotify Premium for only €0,99 I got the message "Unfortunately, you're ineligible for this offer because you've previously signed up for a Premium...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacked

my spotify has been accessed by a girl I don't even know and now her face shows up with her name on my spotify app. She keeps adding playlists and playing music so that I can't use the spotify that I PAY FOR! It's disgusting how little support there ...

• my spotify has been accessed by a girl I don't even know and now her face shows up with her name on my spotify app. She keeps adding playlists and playing music so that I can't use the spotify that I...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify on compony workfloor

Hi, I want to know if I'm allowed to play my spotify stream of the speakers on the workfloor as owner of my company. In the Netherlands we pay a licence fee for playing music based on the size of a company, this allows us to legally play music from t...

• Music Fan
  • Hi,   I want to know if I'm allowed to play my spotify stream of the speakers on the workfloor as owner of my company. In the Netherlands we pay a licence fee for playing music based on th...
  • redsd
  • Music Fan
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How can I disconnect my spotify account from facebook?

My spotify account is linked to my Facebook credentials. I am trying to deactivate my Facebook but unfortunately when I do that I cannot use spotify. Is there any way to change my account settings?

• Casual Listener
  • My spotify account is linked to my Facebook credentials. I am trying to deactivate my Facebook but unfortunately when I do that I cannot use spotify. Is there any way to change my account settings?
  • Dollface88
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes