Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Problems changing location

So I was travelling over the EU for the last 3 months and changed my spotify location in order to gain access to the music whilst abroad. I am now home in the UK and thus far have had no luck changing my account back to the 'United Kingdom' so that I...

• So I was travelling over the EU for the last 3 months and changed my spotify location in order to gain access to the music whilst abroad.   I am now home in the UK and thus far have had no l...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't unsubscribe, help form not working

Hello, I subscribed to premium via my iPhone. It's set to autorenew on the 16th and I want to cancel this subscription. However. There's no option to unsubscribe anywhere - desktop, iOS, internet. I've looked at the 'how to unsubscribe' threads, but ...

• Regular
  • Hello, I subscribed to premium via my iPhone. It's set to autorenew on the 16th and I want to cancel this subscription. However. There's no option to unsubscribe anywhere - desktop, iOS, inter...
  • Abner
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family

Quiseliera saber cuanto cuesta Spotify Family para tres y cuatro cuentas.Ahora mismo tengo Premium a través de Movistar y quisiera valorar las condiciones.

• Quiseliera saber cuanto cuesta Spotify Family para tres y cuatro cuentas. Ahora mismo tengo Premium a través de Movistar y quisiera valorar las condiciones.
  • Teresa
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Gift card purchase - error message on credit card check, still charged, twice

Hi, I tried buying a 1-year gift card and at the end of the process I got a message saying the check on my credit card check failed (a Mastercard). I tried again with a VISA and got the same message. After around 10-15 minutes I got receipts for BOTH...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I tried buying a 1-year gift card and at the end of the process I got a message saying the check on my credit card check failed (a Mastercard). I tried again with a VISA and got the ...
  • dtsomp
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

someone was using my premium account and i cant stop it even with "sign out everywhere"

someone was using my premium account and i cant stop it even with "sign out everywhere", pretty much self explainatory

• someone was using my premium account and i cant stop it even with "sign out everywhere", pretty much self explainatory
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unsubscribing from email comms

I've tried to unsubscribe from your email comms 4 times now...what's up with your unsubscribe databases? Stop the spam please.

• I've tried to unsubscribe from your email comms 4 times now...what's up with your unsubscribe databases? Stop the spam please.
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PayPal offer isn't available

Hello! I just got an e-mail with a great discount. PayPal is telling me that if I buy Spotify Premium for 19,99zł (I'm from Poland it's our monthly fee) I would get 3 months instead of 1. But when I click the button in the message a Spotify page says...

• Roadie
  • Hello! I just got an e-mail with a great discount. PayPal is telling me that if I buy Spotify Premium for 19,99zł (I'm from Poland it's our monthly fee) I would get 3 months instead of 1. But when ...
  • Greatley
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to Change Country

Hello, I wonder if someone is able to help. I used to live in the UK, now I live in Australia. I wanted to sign up to spotify on my windows mobile phone. When I try to sign in using my Facebook account the error message on my phone reads, 'You can on...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I wonder if someone is able to help.   I used to live in the UK, now I live in Australia.   I wanted to sign up to spotify on my windows mobile phone. When I try to sign in u...
  • reags
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Clarification for Spotify's Premium Membership Needed

I am purchasing the premium membership, because I saw an advertisment stating "$0.99 for three months"; I would like to know if I must first buy the membership for $10.00, then I get what it offered, am I correct?

• I am purchasing the premium membership, because I saw an advertisment stating "$0.99 for three months"; I would like to know if I must first buy the membership for $10.00, then I get what it offered,...
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

UPGRADE

i HAVE A SPOTIFY FREE ACCOUNT. dUE TO CHANGES WITH PROVIDER I NOW HAVE A PREMIUM ACTIVATION CODE, HOWEVER I CANNOT GET THE PREMIUMACCOUNT WORKING.

• i HAVE A SPOTIFY FREE ACCOUNT. dUE TO CHANGES WITH PROVIDER I NOW HAVE A PREMIUM ACTIVATION CODE, HOWEVER I CANNOT GET THE PREMIUMACCOUNT WORKING.
  • Amarro
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

flusterd

I had to reload my laptop from scratch. Now I cannot get Spotify back! It does recognize me, but I cannot get logged on to my music. I can access my profile and that is it. I tried from Facebook as well and I get some desktop failure of some sort. HE...

• I had to reload my laptop from scratch. Now I cannot get Spotify back! It does recognize me, but I cannot get logged on to my music. I can access my profile and that is it. I tried from Facebook as w...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify says I'm abroad

I live in Mexico. I've used the service for a few months now and today it says I can't use it abroad for over 14 days. My profile general details say I'm in Mexico but when I go to edit my profile it says I'm in the US and I can't change it.

• I live in Mexico. I've used the service for a few months now and today it says I can't use it abroad for over 14 days. My profile general details say I'm in Mexico but when I go to edit my profi...
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problems logging in to premium membership acct.

I am having trouble remembering if I signed up with facebook or on spotify website. regardless I have tried everything I normally use to log in an I cannot....any ideas??

• I am having trouble remembering if I signed up with facebook or on spotify website. regardless I have tried everything I normally use to log in an I cannot....any ideas??
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Paying using other country

As changing the country to U.S the price gets lower, will I be able to get the upgrade if i am not really living in the U.S?

• As changing the country to U.S the price gets lower, will I be able to get the upgrade if i am not really living in the U.S?
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My main playlist has become empty, hours and hours of songs lost.

After a while I managed to compile a whole bunch of songs that I absolutely love but now the songs that were in my playlist "Current' (that I made). Was playing league and bam, all songs dissapeared. Is it possible to have the list retrieved? I have ...

• Casual Listener
  • After a while I managed to compile a whole bunch of songs that I absolutely love but now the songs that were in my playlist "Current' (that I made). Was playing league and bam, all songs dissapeared....
  • GrumpyGandalf
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Old Playlists deleted

I used to have a username account and after I linked my facebook account, my old playlists got deleted. How can I retrieve the old playlists? I've tried many times to disconnect facebook and log in with my username account but it seems like the faceb...

• I used to have a username account and after I linked my facebook account, my old playlists got deleted. How can I retrieve the old playlists? I've tried many times to disconnect facebook and log in w...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Everything "social" related gone from Spotify

Hello, like title says, my spotify stopped being social. I can't see any friends, followers, people to follow, activity related to other people. I only see artist related things. When I click "Follow" on the left, I see message saying "There are no m...

• Regular
  • Hello, like title says, my spotify stopped being social. I can't see any friends, followers, people to follow, activity related to other people. I only see artist related things. When I click "Follow...
  • Jeremyva
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Premium 3-months subsctipton "Ups, something went wrong. Please, try again later"

Hello, I'm from the Dominican Republic and I currently have a Free Spotify Account. I'm trying to buy the buy 1- get 3 months offer of 5.99 for Latin America. I am trying to pay with PayPal, and it won't show the little zip code box I saw on another ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,    I'm from the Dominican Republic and I currently have a Free Spotify Account. I'm trying to buy the buy 1- get 3 months offer of 5.99 for Latin America. I am tryin...
  • MichaelJerzak
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Just bought a ticket with premium code, doesn't work...

Hi I just bought a ticket in my near market place in Sweden ( Coop extra ) and i cant activate it. The massage that i get is "Det verkar tyvärr som att den här Premium-koden är ogiltig. Försök igen eller kontakta vår kundsupport" What shood i do ? pl...

• Hi    I just bought a ticket in my near market place in Sweden ( Coop extra ) and i cant activate it. The massage that i get is   "Det verkar tyvärr som att den här Premiu...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not available in Ireland?

I live in Ireland and I used Spotify since 2 months but today I found an error message saying that Spotify is not available in my country. Then if I try to click on Discover, it says that Spotify is not available offline. Actually I'm not offline (I'...

• Casual Listener
  • I live in Ireland and I used Spotify since 2 months but today I found an error message saying that Spotify is not available in my country. Then if I try to click on Discover, it says that Spotify is ...
  • Basia
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes