Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Spotify not available in Ireland?

I live in Ireland and I used Spotify since 2 months but today I found an error message saying that Spotify is not available in my country. Then if I try to click on Discover, it says that Spotify is not available offline. Actually I'm not offline (I'...

• Casual Listener
  • I live in Ireland and I used Spotify since 2 months but today I found an error message saying that Spotify is not available in my country. Then if I try to click on Discover, it says that Spotify is ...
  • Basia
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change my country

I have the following problme - check the screenshot Guys please fix this. I'm really disapointed by the service.

Screenshot 2014-12-09 23.24.38.png
  • Casual Listener
  • I have the following problme - check the screenshot   Guys please fix this. I'm really disapointed by the service.
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Im confused about my acct. i need help!!!

i had spotify premuim and it was connected to my old facebook acct. i have a new facebook acct and cant connect to my spotify premium acct. when i logged into spoitfy under my old facebook acct, it doesnt have my music anymore. its wiped out and it s...

• i had spotify premuim and it was connected to my old facebook acct. i have a new facebook acct and cant connect to my spotify premium acct. when i logged into spoitfy under my old facebook acct, it d...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

FAMILY ACCOUNT

Hi, I currently have a subscription as an unlimited user, but want to upgrade to premium through a family account. Do I need to wait untill my account goes back to a free one at the end of the month before it will upgrade to premium?

• Hi,   I currently have a subscription as an unlimited user, but want to upgrade to premium through a family account. Do I need to wait untill my account goes back to a free one at the end of...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I delete an account?

I have 2 Spotify accounts and I need to delete one of them. How do I do this?

• I have 2 Spotify accounts and I need to delete one of them.  How do I do this?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! december offer unclarity

There's this offer that applies for the first few months of next year you might have noticed in the spoken ad. This ad claims you can get three months of premium for the price of one. On the other hand, the 'my-spotify' website claims it's three mont...

• Casual Listener
  • There's this offer that applies for the first few months of next year you might have noticed in the spoken ad. This ad claims you can get three months of premium for the price of one. On the other ha...
  • pianoman
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Buy 1 month get 2 free payment problems

Hi I am trying to upgrade to premium using the Buy 1 month get 2 free promotion. When I try to pay it keeps giving me a 'whoops there is a problem - try again' My details are correct. Can anyone offer help? thanks damian

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   I am trying to upgrade to premium using the Buy 1 month get 2 free promotion. When I try to pay it keeps giving me a 'whoops there is a problem - try again'    My det...
  • vrdnck
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Change of facebook mail made a new account

Hey I have this problem, I've already written to the costumer support but I'm not sure how they usually take to answer and I'd like to use my spotify as soon as possible Today I was on my facebook account and I wanted to delete the visible spotify ac...

• Visitor
  • Hey I have this problem, I've already written to the costumer support but I'm not sure how they usually take to answer and I'd like to use my spotify as soon as possible 🙂 Today I was on my facebo...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tray again the paypal charge

I had a problem with a credit card and spotify tried to charge 5,99 in paypal... y have changed my credit card number in paypal but spotify do not charge yet the value and i mantain a free suscription... how i can to say to spotify... tray again? tra...

• I had a problem with a credit card and spotify tried to charge 5,99 in paypal... y have changed my credit card number in paypal but spotify do not charge yet the value and i mantain a free suscriptio...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

just paid 12.99 for the subscription but now its only letting me play my playlist but shuffled

Decided to start paying for spotify again and now when I try to click on a song, the shuffle icon kinda buzzes and it wont play the song unless it comes up on shuffle. I didn't just pay 12.99 for this to happen.

• Decided to start paying for spotify again and now when I try to click on a song, the shuffle icon kinda buzzes and it wont play the song unless it comes up on shuffle. I didn't just pay 12.99 for thi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Disconnected Facebook "Platform" Feature & Lost Spotify Account

A few days ago I was on my Facebook settings on my iPhone, and switched off a feature called 'Platform' by accident. I turned it back on a couple of minutes later. Several hours later I tried to log into spotify on my laptop, using my Facebook email ...

• A few days ago I was on my Facebook settings on my iPhone, and switched off a feature called 'Platform' by accident. I turned it back on a couple of minutes later. Several hours later I tried to log ...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! cancelled subscription, but still billed

I have cancelled my spotufy subscription, and today I was billed for it. Idk if it was a glitch or something, but what happened is weird. Is there any solution to this, so I could be unbilled?

• I have cancelled my spotufy subscription, and today I was billed for it. Idk if it was a glitch or something, but what happened is weird. Is there any solution to this, so I could be unbilled?
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify country isn't right, can't change

I initially signed up for Spotify when I was located in the UK. Now I have moved back to the US and I am unable to use my account. I saw that it says that you can't use a free account outside of the country you signed up in after 14 days, so I tried ...

• Casual Listener
  • I initially signed up for Spotify when I was located in the UK.  Now I have moved back to the US and I am unable to use my account.  I saw that it says that you can't use a free account out...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Password Reset Please

I have tried to deactive my Facebook account several times, but it winds up getting brought back whenever I use Spotify. I have tried changing the email my Spotify account is linked to, but I cannot because I don't remember what I originally used to ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have tried to deactive my Facebook account several times, but it winds up getting brought back whenever I use Spotify. I have tried changing the email my Spotify account is linked to, but I cannot ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Using promotional link doesnt work

Hi, Received a promotion by mail today pointing to: https://www.spotify.com/nl/purchase/campaign/3for1/?utm_source=spotify_email&utm_medium=growth_conversion&utm_campaign=premium_holiday_email_1_NL&utm_content=NL400904&utm_term=email&intro-offer=1#__...

• Hi,    Received a promotion by mail today pointing to:  https://www.spotify.com/nl/purchase/campaign/3for1/?utm_source=spotify_email&utm_medium=growth_conversion&utm_camp...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook account disconnected now everything is gobe (Premium & Playlists!) HELP

I changed some of my privacy settings in FB and somehow spotify was disconnected. I logged in spotify again with FB, but now it seems as I am a completly new user - all my playlists are gone and I also do not have my premium-account anymore. Anyone a...

• Visitor
  • I changed some of my privacy settings in FB and somehow spotify was disconnected. I logged in spotify again with FB, but now it seems as I am a completly new user - all my playlists are gone and I al...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

all the songs I added before going Premium are gone

I had more than 600 songs on my spotify account, I changed to Premium on sunday and everything was ok, I started using Premium until yesterday (I still had my 600 songs at that moment) and I decided to add some more during the evening and now all I g...

• Casual Listener
  • I had more than 600 songs on my spotify account, I changed to Premium on sunday and everything was ok, I started using Premium until yesterday (I still had my 600 songs at that moment) and I decided...
  • majoalgo
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing from Premium to Unlimited subscription

I just got a gift certificate for Spotify that said I could choose 1 of 3 options; either 6 months Premium for computer & cell phone, or 12 months of Unlimited for computer only, or downloading 100 songs. I wanted the 12 month Unlimited subscription,...

• I just got a gift certificate for Spotify that said I could choose 1 of 3 options; either 6 months Premium for computer & cell phone, or 12 months of Unlimited for computer only, or downloading 1...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes