Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Country change suggestie South Africa, I am in Europese...

PlanFreeCountryThe NetherlandsMy Question or IssueI need to change my country in Account Settings to The Netherlands as I am staying here for a month and a half. However, the only option I am given is to choose South Africa as my country. I am in The...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country The Netherlands My Question or Issue I need to change my country in Account Settings to The Netherlands as I am staying here for a month and a half. However, the only option I ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Recently played not updating

My recently played history has stopped updating as of the last 2 days. It only captures history of playback on my phone (Oneplus 3) but not my mac desktop app. Any advice? I tried logging in and out, toggling sharing features etc but no luck. Premium...

• Casual Listener
  • My recently played history has stopped updating as of the last 2 days. It only captures history of playback on my phone (Oneplus 3) but not my mac desktop app.  Any advice? I tried logging in an...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution language of commercials

I'm always getting commercial in german language but I'd prefere - if I already have to listen to them - to get them in english. How do I change this setting?

• Casual Listener
  • I'm always getting commercial in german language but I'd prefere - if I already have to listen to them - to get them in english. How do I change this setting?
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Changing from 1 premium to another Premium account

Goodmorning, I got a premium account for several years now I switched from internet provider and got a new premium code. The one I use now I going to be terminated. Is it possible to take the one I already got with me to my new provider and can I cha...

• Casual Listener
  • Goodmorning,   I got a premium account for several years now I switched from internet provider and got a new premium code. The one I use now I going to be terminated. Is it possible to take th...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Change of Facebook account?

I changed to a different facebook account but spotify is tethered to the old one(and a now defunct email) how can I delete the old account without losing my spotify login(music hist etc)?PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone Operating System(iOS My Ques...

• Regular
  • I changed to a different facebook account but spotify is tethered to the old one(and a now defunct email) how can I delete the old account without losing my spotify login(music hist etc)? Plan Prem...
  • Tgoogs03
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Dúo plan only working for one

Plan dúo premiumCountryChileDeviceHuawei mate 10 lite / mate 20 liteOperating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueMy girlfriend subscribed for a duo premium plan for both of us (she's the main acc) and when trial expired, she received a notificaci...

• Visitor
  • Plan dúo premium Country Chile Device Huawei mate 10 lite / mate 20 lite Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue My girlfriend subscribed for a duo premium plan for both of...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not updating my profile picture

Tried to change my profile picture, didnt update for a few days so i tried to clear profile picture and upload again, but now it just i have the default profile picture and new profile picture does not want to update When i try to restart spotify and...

• Visitor
  • Tried to change my profile picture, didnt update for a few days so i tried to clear profile picture and upload again, but now it just i have the default profile picture and new profile picture does n...
  • playlistsunite
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 6 likes

Superuser Contribution Number instead of Username

Hello, I´m aving trouble with my account, I tried linking t to Alexa and Garmin and it says I don´have a Premium suscription. The thing I notice is that I registered with Facebook and I used to have my account information in there but now I just have...

• Visitor
  • Hello,  I´m aving trouble with my account, I tried linking t to Alexa and Garmin and it says I don´have a Premium suscription. The thing I notice is that I registered with Facebook and I used t...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Facebook Email change

PlanPremiumCountryDenmark My Question or IssueI have changed my email on Facebook a long time ago, but my Spotify still hasn't updated it?

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Denmark   My Question or Issue I have changed my email on Facebook a long time ago, but my Spotify still hasn't updated it?     
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unknown phone

Plan/PremiumCountry Device(Honor 9 lite)Operating System(Android) My Question or IssueUnknown phone is playing music through my account, when I switch on my device it switches back and I got no idea what to do with it.

• Visitor
  • Plan /Premium Country   Device (Honor 9 lite) Operating System (Android)   My Question or Issue Unknown phone is playing music through my account, when I switch on my device it sw...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I have recently got family,my daughter logged in as me when i sent her the link,rather than her own.

PlanPremium familyCountryU.KDeviceiPhone 7 (daughter) samsung s10 (me)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueWhen I sent the family link to my daughter,she logged in as me by mistake,now every time I send her the ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium family Country U.K Device iPhone 7 (daughter)  samsung s10 (me) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue When I sent the f...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed password and Spotify has changed my account

Plan: Family PremiumUK Device AppleMacbook ProCatalina 10.15.1 I just changed my Spotify password. I had forgotten it and I needed to log in to another computer to print out my receipts. Now Spotify has erased the details of my Family account and tel...

• Visitor
  • Plan: Family  Premium UK   Device Apple Macbook Pro Catalina 10.15.1   I just changed my Spotify password. I had forgotten it and I needed to log in to another computer to prin...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! New Account, Old Music

BackgroundSo recently i moved from my old long standing premium account to a new one as I was given a 6 month premium free voucher when I bought my new headphones. Basically the voucher only works with new accounts and not currently running premium a...

• Casual Listener
  • Background So recently i moved from my old long standing premium account to a new one as I was given a 6 month premium free voucher when I bought my new headphones. Basically the voucher only works ...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Can't log in

Hello, I have a big problem, i can't log in in any way on spotify. I try with facebook log in and say to try later or with email adress. I go to mail log in and i can't log in because say im offline or somthing like that, i dont know what to do...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I have a big problem, i can't log in in any way on spotify. I try with facebook log in and say to try later or with email adress. I go to mail log in and i can't log in because say im offlin...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My Profile picture wont upload

PremiumUSA Every time I try to upload a different profile picture on the spotify desktop app, it will change but when I reopen the profile page or my profile picture on the mobile app its still the old photo.My spotify is not connected to a Facebook,...

• Visitor
  • Premium USA   Every time I try to upload a different profile picture on the spotify desktop app, it will change but when I reopen the profile page or my profile picture on the mobile app its ...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Change of country - won't work!

So, I am from Norway and have been a free user, but when I moved to California for some time Spotify detected that and told me to change my country in the account settings. I did that, and I also subscribed to the premium version. Now that I'm home i...

• Casual Listener
  • So, I am from Norway and have been a free user, but when I moved to California for some time Spotify detected that and told me to change my country in the account settings. I did that, and I also sub...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 48 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 48 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Login credentials posted online

PlanPremiumCountryHUDevice(iPhone 5s, Macbook late 2013, Windows PC) My Question or Issue Hi, I noticed my account was compromised, I fixed the issue, but looked a bit further, and found the page where my credentials were publicly posted - along with...

• ...ooked a bit further, and found the page where my credentials were publicly posted - along with a heap of other logins too:   https://t.me/s/premium_cl   You might want to look into notifying t...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Changing Country, but keeping Subscription

PlanPremiumCountryUK -> Austria My Question or Issue Hello, I created my Spotify account in the UK, and am subscribed to Spotify Premium Students + Headspace for £4,99 a month at the moment. Because I no longer live in the UK, I want to change the co...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country UK -> Austria   My Question or Issue   Hello,  I created my Spotify account in the UK, and am subscribed to Spotify Premium Students + Headspace for&nbs...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Web Player Logging me out

I'm using the web player in Brave browser, and about every hour or so, I am inexplicably logged out of my account. PlanFreeCountryUnited States DeviceDell LaptopOperating SystemWindows 10

• Casual Listener
  • I'm using the web player in Brave browser, and about every hour or so, I am inexplicably logged out of my account.   Plan Free Country United States   Device Dell Laptop Operating ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Incorrect Email Address

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone XR & Macbook Pro 2017)Operating System(iOS 13) My Question or IssueHi there, I was looking at my personal information online yesterday while on Spotify and I noticed that someone has changed the email associated wit...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device (iPhone XR & Macbook Pro 2017) Operating System (iOS 13)   My Question or Issue Hi there, I was looking at my personal information online yesterday ...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes