Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Trying to upgrade to premium

Hey I have a problem with upgrading from free to premium. Everytime i want to add a payment method or click the upgrade button this message occurs Contact Spotify Support Unfortunately, there is no support at the moment to make this type of change to...

• Hey   I have a problem with upgrading from free to premium. Everytime i want to add a payment method or click the upgrade button this message occurs  Contact Spotify Support Unfortu...
  • Amarro
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't login anymore

Dear all, I registered for spotify using facebook when I was in the US. Now I'm back in Germany and I can't login anymore. When I use the app it says that I'm logging in from another country and when I try using my desctop computer it freezes while l...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear all,   I registered for spotify using facebook when I was in the US. Now I'm back in Germany and I can't login anymore. When I use the app it says that I'm logging in from another count...
  • chralexinger
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium and Vodafone

Hi, I got 3 months of spotify premium for free with my Vodafone contract which runs out today. I just wondered do I need to cancel the subscription myself or will it do it automatically? I don't want to get charged for it. Thanks

• Hi, I got 3 months of spotify premium for free with my Vodafone contract which runs out today. I just wondered do I need to cancel the subscription myself or will it do it automatically? I don't want...
  • Amarro
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Facebook Spotify account has connected to my brothers normal account

Hey everyone! Just recently I went overseas and used Spotify for the limited time available via my account created with Facebook. My brother was also using his account which was not created with Facebook. Now when I log into my Facebook Spotify accou...

• Hey everyone! Just recently I went overseas and used Spotify for the limited time available via my account created with Facebook. My brother was also using his account which was not created with Face...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unsubscribe

I have already canceled his subscription for two months in a row but in spite of me will be charged all the time, today's the last, it is **bleep**ing weird. **bleep**, there is no Spotify address where you can be contacted.

• I have already canceled his subscription for two months in a row but in spite of me will be charged all the time, today's the last, it is **bleep**ing weird. **bleep**, there is no Spotify address wh...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Will I lose my list?

just started and making a music list. Will I lose the list if I am not on premium?

• just started and making a music list. Will I lose the list if I am not on premium?
  • Amarro
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost all my playlists, including everything saved for my wedding! Help!!!!

I recently tried to set up my fiance with spotify so he could listen to the list of songs to consider for our wedding. I originally installed the app with my login information, but decided to log out and create a new account for him. I do not have a ...

• I recently tried to set up my fiance with spotify so he could listen to the list of songs to consider for our wedding.  I originally installed the app with my login information, but decided to l...
  • Amarro
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidental song deletion

Hi, I've been an idiot and deleted about 68 songs from my "russ's recent stuff playlist" at around 3:15am gmt (teach me to fiddle my playlists around at that time of night). After poking around on the forums for a bit this is something mods can just ...

• Hi, I've been an idiot and deleted about 68 songs from my "russ's recent stuff playlist" at around 3:15am gmt (teach me to fiddle my playlists around at that time of night). 🙂 After poking around o...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Your UNiDAYS account is already associated with another Spotify account.

Hello all, I got a student discount for Spotify through a student website UNiDAYS and I clicked to reedem the voucher the first time and it seems that the voucher got associated with my other spotify account I made through facebook even though I have...

• Hello all,     I got a student discount for Spotify through a student website UNiDAYS and  I clicked to reedem the voucher the first time and it seems that the voucher got asso...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Klarna payment problem - downgraded

Hello, I was downgraded to free two days ago. I send a message to the support but did not get an answer. I payed for my subscription as always more than two weeks ago. So what to do? Jake

• Regular
  • Hello,   I was downgraded to free two days ago. I send a message to the support but did not get an answer. I payed for my subscription as always more than two weeks ago. So what to do? ...
  • Jakomo67
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP NOW CANT CHANGE ACCOUNT PIC

How do u change your account pic?

• How do u change your account pic?
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify abroad

I downloaded the app while living in Australia. I'm now living in NZ, however I can't use spotify as it says I've used my 14 days abroad. Is the only way to use spotify here by paying for premium? Or is there a way I can still use the free version?

• I downloaded the app while living in Australia. I'm now living in NZ, however I can't use spotify as it says I've used my 14 days abroad. Is the only way to use spotify here by paying for premium? Or...
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs dissapear

Hi, Some songs are dissapearing from the available selection, while they where available one month ago. I am paying and expect songs to stay where they are not randomly dissapear from the playlists. This has happened with Boards of Canada and now Coc...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Some songs are dissapearing from the available selection, while they where available one month ago. I am paying and expect songs to stay where they are not randomly dissapear from the pl...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Email taken

Hello, I just got Spotify Family and I want to use my second email for my youngest daughter. But when I try to register the account with my second adress it says the email is already in use. But when I try to reset the password it says there is no ac...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I just got Spotify Family and I want to use my second email for my youngest daughter. But when I try to register the account with my second adress it says the email is already in use. Bu...
  • Lassemicke
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify keeps crashing on Android

HI, I'm on the free 30day premium, and it looks like I won't continue using spotify, if this problem doesn't leave. So, the Spotify gives me always "Spotify has stopped"- notification every time I try to start it. It works fine on my computer, but on...

• HI, I'm on the free 30day premium, and it looks like I won't continue using spotify, if this problem doesn't leave.   So, the Spotify gives me always "Spotify has stopped"- notification ev...
  • bulawebs
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't connect new FB account - old account showing up

Hi, I had my old FB connected to my spotify for a while and then I made a new FB account and decided to try connect my spotify to it, but when I disconnected my old FB account it wouldn't let me connect my new one and still shows my old FB account on...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I had my old FB connected to my spotify for a while and then I made a new FB account and decided to try connect my spotify to it, but when I disconnected my old FB account it wouldn't let me conn...
  • padaquinn
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Hackat konto!

Har fått mitt konto hackat! Någon har bytt både lösenord och mailadress och ser dessutom via facebookinloggningen (som fortfarande går att komma in på) att personen rört till bland spellistorna och anslutit andra enheter. Skickade ett meddelande via ...

• Har fått mitt konto hackat! Någon har bytt både lösenord och mailadress och ser dessutom via facebookinloggningen (som fortfarande går att komma in på) att personen rört till bland spellistorna och a...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Artist profile

I would like to operate under my artist profile. Unfortunately I have an account I've been using for a long time now and ALLLLLLLL my playlists, likes & settings are there. Spotify won't let me change my user name either *sigh*. Will they allow me to...

• Casual Listener
  • I would like to operate under my artist profile. Unfortunately I have an account I've been using for a long time now and ALLLLLLLL my playlists, likes & settings are there. Spotify won't&nbs...
  • shAidawn
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked

Someone has changed the email and password on my account to their own, I can still log into the account with my facebook though which is how I initially created it. This poerson is using the account right now and I cant send myself an email to get ac...

• Casual Listener
  • Someone has changed the email and password on my account to their own, I can still log into the account with my facebook though which is how I initially created it. This poerson is using the account ...
  • angrykid8
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify says my country does not match

I am having trouble logging in to Spotify. It is saying that my country does not match the one that is in my profile but it does. It was all of a sudden. I'm not using a Premium account, just the Free account on the Desktop app. I am in Mexico and th...

• Visitor
  • I am having trouble logging in to Spotify. It is saying that my country does not match the one that is in my profile but it does. It was all of a sudden. I'm not using a Premium account, just the Fre...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes