Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • twiggypopclaudia
  • Visitor
  • 69 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 69 replies
  • 10 likes

None of my credentials seem to be valid any longer

The app and desktop client informed me that my password and username combination are no longer valid and my email adress isn't connected to a spotify account. This of course is not this account and I'd really like to get in touch with someone to sort...

• Regular
  • The app and desktop client informed me that my password and username combination are no longer valid and my email adress isn't connected to a spotify account. This of course is not this account and I...
  • rainman_1337
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount problems

I upgraded to spotify premium before I did the whole student discount, and now it won't let me do the discount. How can I fix this problem?

• I upgraded to spotify premium before I did the whole student discount, and now it won't let me do the discount. How can I fix this problem?
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! premium account won't play tracks

I've been a premium account holder since Feb 2013. Today, I was listening on the way home and heard an advertisement and thought that was weird...then I went to search for a track and it wouldn't play. Upon further investigation, none of my saved tra...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been a premium account holder since Feb 2013. Today, I was listening on the way home and heard an advertisement and thought that was weird...then I went to search for a track and it wouldn't pla...
  • subs2check
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel Spotify Premium

Hello. I cancelled my Spotify premium account friday (before my last day of the 30 trial days). I want to keep the free account. But spotify just debited €9.99 from my account. I want those €9.99 back, how can I do ? Thank you.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. I cancelled my Spotify premium account friday (before my last day of the 30 trial days). I want to keep the free account. But spotify just debited €9.99 from my account. I want th...
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I NEED A REFUND OF 12.00

I HAVE SPRINT PREMIUM TRAIL AND I WAS CHARGE 10/29/14 $12.99 I NEED MY 12.00 BACK BECAUSE IM STILL ON MY TRAIL. PLEASE CONTACT ME BACK POR FAVOR!

• I HAVE SPRINT PREMIUM TRAIL AND I WAS CHARGE 10/29/14 $12.99 I NEED MY 12.00 BACK BECAUSE IM STILL ON MY TRAIL. PLEASE CONTACT ME BACK POR FAVOR!
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Billed thrice in a month

I have noticed that Spotify has charged me twice for the month of October. I also noticed that I was charged the Premium amount when I signed up for the Student Discount. I tried re-signing up for the student discount online, but I kept being sent to...

• I have noticed that Spotify has charged me twice for the month of October. I also noticed that I was charged the Premium amount when I signed up for the Student Discount.    I tried re-...
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Password

I can't remember my password to my Spotify account. When I ask to receive an e-mail with my current password, Spotify says there is no account linked to my e-mail. Please help me reset my password so I can upgrade to Premium!

• I can't remember my password to my Spotify account. When I ask to receive an e-mail with my current password, Spotify says there is no account linked to my e-mail. Please help me reset my password so...
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Read moderators.

Hello, I am asking for some Spotify moderator to delete my spotify account named "fillycheese".. Why? cause I really hate my username fillycheese and I want to make a new account and make my new username "MusicVortex". I went to the contact form thin...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I am asking for some Spotify moderator to delete my spotify account named "fillycheese".. Why? cause I really hate my username fillycheese and I want to make a new account and make my new user...
  • MusicVortex
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to upgrade to premium

Hey I have a problem with upgrading from free to premium. Everytime i want to add a payment method or click the upgrade button this message occurs Contact Spotify Support Unfortunately, there is no support at the moment to make this type of change to...

• Hey   I have a problem with upgrading from free to premium. Everytime i want to add a payment method or click the upgrade button this message occurs  Contact Spotify Support Unfortu...
  • Amarro
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't login anymore

Dear all, I registered for spotify using facebook when I was in the US. Now I'm back in Germany and I can't login anymore. When I use the app it says that I'm logging in from another country and when I try using my desctop computer it freezes while l...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear all,   I registered for spotify using facebook when I was in the US. Now I'm back in Germany and I can't login anymore. When I use the app it says that I'm logging in from another count...
  • chralexinger
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium and Vodafone

Hi, I got 3 months of spotify premium for free with my Vodafone contract which runs out today. I just wondered do I need to cancel the subscription myself or will it do it automatically? I don't want to get charged for it. Thanks

• Hi, I got 3 months of spotify premium for free with my Vodafone contract which runs out today. I just wondered do I need to cancel the subscription myself or will it do it automatically? I don't want...
  • Amarro
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Facebook Spotify account has connected to my brothers normal account

Hey everyone! Just recently I went overseas and used Spotify for the limited time available via my account created with Facebook. My brother was also using his account which was not created with Facebook. Now when I log into my Facebook Spotify accou...

• Hey everyone! Just recently I went overseas and used Spotify for the limited time available via my account created with Facebook. My brother was also using his account which was not created with Face...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unsubscribe

I have already canceled his subscription for two months in a row but in spite of me will be charged all the time, today's the last, it is **bleep**ing weird. **bleep**, there is no Spotify address where you can be contacted.

• I have already canceled his subscription for two months in a row but in spite of me will be charged all the time, today's the last, it is **bleep**ing weird. **bleep**, there is no Spotify address wh...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Will I lose my list?

just started and making a music list. Will I lose the list if I am not on premium?

• just started and making a music list. Will I lose the list if I am not on premium?
  • Amarro
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost all my playlists, including everything saved for my wedding! Help!!!!

I recently tried to set up my fiance with spotify so he could listen to the list of songs to consider for our wedding. I originally installed the app with my login information, but decided to log out and create a new account for him. I do not have a ...

• I recently tried to set up my fiance with spotify so he could listen to the list of songs to consider for our wedding.  I originally installed the app with my login information, but decided to l...
  • Amarro
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidental song deletion

Hi, I've been an idiot and deleted about 68 songs from my "russ's recent stuff playlist" at around 3:15am gmt (teach me to fiddle my playlists around at that time of night). After poking around on the forums for a bit this is something mods can just ...

• Hi, I've been an idiot and deleted about 68 songs from my "russ's recent stuff playlist" at around 3:15am gmt (teach me to fiddle my playlists around at that time of night). 🙂 After poking around o...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Your UNiDAYS account is already associated with another Spotify account.

Hello all, I got a student discount for Spotify through a student website UNiDAYS and I clicked to reedem the voucher the first time and it seems that the voucher got associated with my other spotify account I made through facebook even though I have...

• Hello all,     I got a student discount for Spotify through a student website UNiDAYS and  I clicked to reedem the voucher the first time and it seems that the voucher got asso...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Klarna payment problem - downgraded

Hello, I was downgraded to free two days ago. I send a message to the support but did not get an answer. I payed for my subscription as always more than two weeks ago. So what to do? Jake

• Regular
  • Hello,   I was downgraded to free two days ago. I send a message to the support but did not get an answer. I payed for my subscription as always more than two weeks ago. So what to do? ...
  • Jakomo67
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP NOW CANT CHANGE ACCOUNT PIC

How do u change your account pic?

• How do u change your account pic?
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify abroad

I downloaded the app while living in Australia. I'm now living in NZ, however I can't use spotify as it says I've used my 14 days abroad. Is the only way to use spotify here by paying for premium? Or is there a way I can still use the free version?

• I downloaded the app while living in Australia. I'm now living in NZ, however I can't use spotify as it says I've used my 14 days abroad. Is the only way to use spotify here by paying for premium? Or...
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes