Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Angry!

I have been trying to contact anyone from spotify for a week now! I have messaged on the community 3 times making this my forth, I have filled in a form and been told i would get a respond soon and never got a response from anyone! I used the student...

• Regular
  • I have been trying to contact anyone from spotify for a week now! I have messaged on the community 3 times making this my forth, I have filled in a form and been told i would get a respond soon and n...
  • Robbie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Student won't work

I've tried upgrading to Student about 5 times already. After I fill out all my credit card information and press submit, the page redirects to the Spotify home page and logs me out of my account. I've checked my account after and it still says Spotif...

• Visitor
  • I've tried upgrading to Student about 5 times already. After I fill out all my credit card information and press submit, the page redirects to the Spotify home page and logs me out of my account. I'v...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Email address connected to two different accounts

I'm trying to change my password on Spotify. When I go to the page and put in my current information I'm not allowed to change the password. It says the email address is already associated with an account. About two months ago all of my playlists and...

• Regular
  • I'm trying to change my password on Spotify. When I go to the page and put in my current information I'm not allowed to change the password. It says the email address is already associated with an ac...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to disassociate my facebook from my spotify account

Is there a way to remove Facebook as my login for Spotify? As of now it won't let me use spotify if my Facebook is deactivated.If this cannot be done, how can I associate my spotify with a different Facebook account instead?If that cannot be done, ho...

• Is there a way to remove Facebook as my login for Spotify? As of now it won't let me use spotify if my Facebook is deactivated. If this cannot be done, how can I associate my spotify with a differ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Login
    Other
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

"Purchase is currently not available"

I am trying to resubscribe to Spotify Premium. I haven't been able to listen to music on my phone all day because of this! I keep getting errors when I try to pay for it. I've tried every single payment method possible to see if it works, but it does...

• Visitor
  • I am trying to resubscribe to Spotify Premium. I haven't been able to listen to music on my phone all day because of this! I keep getting errors when I try to pay for it. I've tried every single paym...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

not available in Canada?? but I used it in Canada. Can't change country either.

I have created my account while travelling to the UK. I live in Canada, been using it for two weeks here, so now I'd like to change it in my profile to Canada but it won't let me change to ANY other country. Spotify is NOW available in Canada because...

• I have created my account while travelling to the UK. I live in Canada, been using it for two weeks here, so now I'd like to change it in my profile to Canada but it won't let me change to ANY other ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

No receipts showing in my account when I click 'view receipts'

There are no receipts listed/showing when I click 'view receipts' in the subscriptions page of my account. Why is this error occurring? Is it possible to view/download receipts in any other way?

• There are no receipts listed/showing when I click 'view receipts' in the subscriptions page of my account.   Why is this error occurring? Is it possible to view/download receipts in any othe...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Unlimited gone

When I updated My visa card I was upgraded to premium. There were no possibility to chose Unlimited. But I want Unlimited! Please help me!

• When I updated My visa card I was upgraded to premium. There were no possibility to chose Unlimited. But I want Unlimited! Please help me!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to upgrade from UNLIMITED to PREMIUM

"Upgrading is easy. Go to the Upgrade page. Enter your usual login details and click Log in. Check I agree to the Terms of Use and click Upgrade my account." Upgrade page isnt working! now im sitting here with 1year of USELESS unlimited, since ALL I ...

• Casual Listener
  • "Upgrading is easy. Go to the Upgrade page. Enter your usual login details and click Log in. Check I agree to the Terms of Use and click Upgrade my account." Upgrade p...
  • Ricked
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgraded wrong account

Hey there, I upgraded the account that is assiated with my e-mail to premium, but i wanted to upgrade my account associated with my facebook that has all my playlist to premium. Is there a way to merge the accounts or do i have to cancel the upgraded...

• Hey there,  I upgraded the account that is assiated with my e-mail to premium, but i wanted to upgrade my account associated with my facebook that has all my playlist to premium.  Is ther...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't access original account

Hi i created another account for spotify and accidently linked my facebook to it. I tried disconnecting from facebook but its not working. I have waited over a week and nothing has happened. My original account cant be accessed and is a bunch of numb...

• Hi i created another account for spotify and accidently linked my facebook to it. I tried disconnecting from facebook but its not working. I have waited over a week and nothing has happened. My origi...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't accept card

Hi, I had an unlimited supscription on my creditcard but the creditcard got stolen so I had to cancel the card. I forgot that the card was connected with my spotify so I got the free version for not paying to spotify. For the last month I'm trying to...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I had an unlimited supscription on my creditcard but the creditcard got stolen so I had to cancel the card. I forgot that the card was connected with my spotify so I got the free versi...
  • butotzke
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Two accounts

Seems like I have two account - one free, and one premium. I just created a playlist on the free account - using Spotify on the Web. I cannot see it on my Spotify App - which is how I noticed I must have two accounts. My question is: is there any way...

• Visitor
  • Seems like I have two account - one free, and one premium. I just created a playlist on the free account - using Spotify on the Web. I cannot see it on my Spotify App - which is how I noticed I must ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

being charged after cancelling free trial within 30 days

Hi I upgraded to the free trial of spotify premium and then cancelled within the 30 day period. All my account details say I'm on free again now and there are no payment details attached to my account. However I have just been charged £9.99. I don't ...

• Casual Listener
  •  Hi I upgraded to the free trial of spotify premium and then cancelled within the 30 day period. All my account details say I'm on free again now and there are no payment details attached to my ...
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

wont download say to use a normal account instead of administrator account

hey i just tried instaling spotify to my laptop and it says it cant and said to try using a normal account intsead of an administrator one. what does that mean?

• hey i just tried instaling spotify to my laptop and it says it cant and said to try using a normal account intsead of an administrator one. what does that mean?
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My main premium account got hijacked.

So my other account i use for daily use got hijacked, they changed my PW and Mailadress without me reciving any prevois notification. My CC details are tied to that account, and i have sent an email to support. (#01867533). Still waiting response, bu...

• Regular
  • So my other account i use for daily use got hijacked, they changed my PW and Mailadress without me reciving any prevois notification.   My CC details are tied to that account, and i have sen...
  • seezed
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Feedback on not being able to change username

There needs to be a way to accomplish this or delete an account that allows the SAME email to register a new account. I have a 6 character gmail account which is a common last name. I FREQUENTLY have people signing up for services and putting in my e...

• There needs to be a way to accomplish this or delete an account that allows the SAME email to register a new account.   I have a 6 character gmail account which is a common last name.  ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Unlimited vs New Spotify Politic

Hello, I'm trying to change my credit card in order to go on enjoying Spotify Unlimited, but the system only allows me "to contract" Premium. However, I only want Spotify Unlimited. I don't need the additional services of a Premium account neither it...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I'm trying to change my credit card in order to go on enjoying Spotify Unlimited, but the system only allows me "to contract" Premium.   However, I only want Spotify Unlimi...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Not getting Premium - Student Discount

I signed up for spotify premium though the student discount for $4.99 a month. However, all it did was upgrade me to unlimited. How can i get the advertised premium?? I've purchased premium 2 days ago and still dont have it. Still says unlimited.

• I signed up for spotify premium though the student discount for $4.99 a month. However, all it did was upgrade me to unlimited. How can i get the advertised premium?? I've purchased premium 2 days ag...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes