Announcements

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • alberez57
  • Visitor
  • 695 replies
  • 57 likes
  • Account
  • 695 replies
  • 57 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Brimet316
  • Visitor
  • 58 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 58 replies
  • 8 likes

Direct Debit gone?

hey I used Spotify since last October, always paid with direct debit and had always no problems. last weeks I had a problem with paypal, it is solved now, but spotify cancelled my premium due the fact that they can't get the money. Ok till now, but w...

• Casual Listener
  • hey   I used Spotify since last October, always paid with direct debit and had always no problems. last weeks I had a problem with paypal, it is solved now, but spotify cancelled my premium ...
  • Grumpy3D
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to delete account

I have been trying since April to have the account deleted (not this one) but nothing has been done and have sent countless emails. Now they have stopped replying altogether. Can you please do something about this?

• Visitor
  • I have been trying since April to have the account deleted (not this one) but nothing has been done and have sent countless emails. Now they have stopped replying altogether. Can you please do someth...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Summer offer:Didin't get two months free

I have paid one month of spotify premium, and the offers it's "pay one month and get two months free" but there's nowhere where I can see that I'll get the two months free. The recepipt that I have received does'nt specify it. Anyone has had the same...

• Casual Listener
  • I have paid one month of spotify premium, and the offers it's "pay one month and get two months free" but there's nowhere where I can see that I'll get the two months free. The recepipt that I have r...
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Double billed

Hi, I've been double billed for 2 months and do not have 2 separate accounts. Can someone please advise on what I can do to fix this and how to get a refund for the extra charge?

• Hi, I've been double billed for 2 months and do not have 2 separate accounts.  Can someone please advise on what I can do to fix this and how to get a refund for the extra charge?
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete account

I would like to delete my Free Spotify account. Why is this so hard?

• Visitor
  • I would like to delete my Free Spotify account. Why is this so hard?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade Premium isn't working

I am paying £9.99 a month and i have only just noticed that on my account (on my computer) i am logged on with, it says i am not using premium account.....i don't know whats going on, but when i got to my account details it says i am 'not upgraded' b...

• I am paying £9.99 a month and i have only just noticed that on my account (on my computer) i am logged on with, it says i am not using premium account.....i don't know whats going on, but when i got ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please help!

Hi I'm paying for spotify premium as it on my bank statement, although when I come to using it I am only aloud to access the free version? Can anyone help as I'm paying for a service I can't even get??

• Hi I'm paying for spotify premium as it on my bank statement, although when I come to using it I am only aloud to access the free version? Can anyone help as I'm paying for a service I can't even get...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted facebook, lost spotify

Hello Spotify community. I recently deleted my facebook profile. I never considered the fact that I had created my spotify profile through my facebook account so when I did this I was unable to log into spotify. If I try to reset my password using my...

• Hello Spotify community. I recently deleted my facebook profile.  I never considered the fact that I had created my spotify profile through my facebook account so when I did this I was unable t...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing My Password

So Im trying to change my password but it keeps telling me my email is already in use, I cant reset it becuase it keeps telling me im using it on facebook or something which Im not becuase I havent signed in to my spotify with facebook, I NEED HELP n...

• So Im trying to change my password but it keeps telling me my email is already in use, I cant reset it becuase it keeps telling me im using it on facebook or something which Im not becuase I havent s...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with password

Hey! I need to change my email adress as fast as possible. When i try to change it it says i need to write in my spotify password. Then it comes up that it dosnt match my password. Then i log in with the exactly the same password on my spotify and th...

• Regular
  • Hey! I need to change my email adress as fast as possible. When i try to change it it says i need to write in my spotify password. Then it comes up that it dosnt match my password. Then i log in with...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrading to Premium from unlimited

I currently pay for unlimited but I want to get the upgrade to Premium for the deal that's on. Is there anyway of doing this to say pay the extra £5 for the 3 months or will I have to pay the £10?

• Casual Listener
  • I currently pay for unlimited but I want to get the upgrade to Premium for the deal that's on. Is there anyway of doing this to say pay the extra £5 for the 3 months or will I have to pay the £10?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrading to Premium

Hi, I saw a spotify deal to upgrade for premium and get two months free. I'm mostly interested in it since 3 months of spotify will cover me for the summer holidays. However i havent used my 30 day trial yet, (I'm on a 7 day one at the moment) so i c...

• Hi, I saw a spotify deal to upgrade for premium and get two months free. I'm mostly interested in it since 3 months of spotify will cover me for the summer holidays. However i havent used my 30 day t...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Password not chaging

I try to change my spotify password becuase it is not working and to change the password you need to know your password, Completly redundent.

• I try to change my spotify password becuase it is not working and to change the password you need to know your password, Completly redundent.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

2 days ago I asked help from Spotify and I am still waiting for any answer from them !!Is that kind of delay usual...?

• Visitor
  • 2 days ago I asked help from Spotify and I am still waiting for any answer from them !! Is that kind of delay usual...?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Where has my gift card credit gone?

Hi Guys. My gift card credit has dissapeared from my account? I added a £120 gift card about 3 months ago and its suddenly dissapeared from my account? I have contacted support who asked for email addy, DOB etc... but they havent replied since... Any...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Guys. My gift card credit has dissapeared from my account? I added a £120 gift card about 3 months ago and its suddenly dissapeared from my account? I have contacted support who asked for em...
  • Adamck
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Most of songs are not available in Turkey

I'm a premium user but most of songs I like to listen are not available in my country. Why such a discrimination? Any chance to add them soon? If not, why should I even bother using Spotify.

• Casual Listener
  • I'm a premium user but most of songs I like to listen are not available in my country. Why such a discrimination? Any chance to add them soon?    If not, why should I even bother using ...
  • mertaktas
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

New releases not updating

Hey, I really like the new desing, but since it was applied to me I stopped seing any new things under the New releases tab in Browse. I really like this feature because there are always some new albums I keep forgeting about. I'm not sure that's onl...

• Visitor
  • Hey,   I really like the new desing, but since it was applied to me I stopped seing any new things under the New releases tab in Browse. I really like this feature because there are always s...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account problems. Please help.

So today I have decided to deactivate my facebook so I did, I realize it deactivated my spotify too, so after a google search I read that I had to unlink my spotify from facebook in the setting so I procceded to do this, after that I tried to log int...

• Visitor
  • So today I have decided to deactivate my facebook so I did, I realize it deactivated my spotify too, so after a google search I read that I had to unlink my spotify from facebook in the setting so I ...
  • pnc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Recover a lost playlist

Hi I was wondering if there's a way I or an admin can recover a playlist I deleted . It was called abandoned disco and I spent a lot of time on it . Thanks.

• Visitor
  • Hi I was wondering if there's a way I or an admin can recover a playlist I deleted . It was called abandoned disco and I spent a lot of time on it . Thanks.
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My account has been deleted

It's like my account has been deleted, now i don't have any followers or following, my playlists have been deleted. Like my account has been reseted or something. But i didn't do anything, any idea of what happened or how i can get all my stuff back?...

• It's like my account has been deleted, now i don't have any followers or following, my playlists have been deleted. Like my account has been reseted or something. But i didn't do anything, any idea o...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Env: prod