Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Changing country from USA to Canada and support problems

I have an invitation from a friend (I'm Canadian). I once created an account while travelling in the USA, which I haven't used and logged in for some time. I never even used it, if I recall. But now I'm trying to redeem the invite and having a hard t...

• Casual Listener
  • I have an invitation from a friend (I'm Canadian). I once created an account while travelling in the USA, which I haven't used and logged in for some time. I never even used it, if I recall.  ...
  • avens19
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Subscription
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes

Facebook Login Fiasco

Hi there, My wife made an account on spotify with a regular logo and username. When she clicked associate account with Facebook it did that but the problem is I was logged in to face book. This is where it gets interesting. It then associated itself ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, My wife made an account on spotify with a regular logo and username. When she clicked associate account with Facebook it did that but the problem is I was logged in to face book. This...
  • SpenSummerfield
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Your Music failed to load

I keep getting an unspecified ( no number ) error message that tells me My music has failed to load when ever I try to access my albums or artists and to "retry". Doesnt make anty difference when I do.....anty suggestions??

• Casual Listener
  • I keep getting an unspecified ( no number ) error message that tells me My music has failed to load when ever I try to access my albums or artists and to "retry". Doesnt make anty difference when I d...
  • hurricanejoe
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist not updating

Hi My playlists aren't updating on my iphone 5 If I delete a song..it still plays in the shuffle. If I add a song...it doesn't play in the shuffle. The problem has gotten worse recently. Previously, it took a couple of days for the changes to be ackn...

• Music Fan
  • Hi   My playlists aren't updating on my iphone 5   If I delete a song..it still plays in the shuffle. If I add a song...it doesn't play in the shuffle.   The problem has go...
  • sossity
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlimited to premium

I bought a giftcard for 3 months of premium but when i activated it it was automatically redeemed as 6 months unlimited. Any way I can get it converted to premium?

• Casual Listener
  • I bought a giftcard for 3 months of premium but when i activated it it was automatically redeemed as 6 months unlimited. Any way I can get it converted to premium?
  • Simmy
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription/access problem - please help!

Hi, So I'be been a Spotify Premium user for perhaps 18 months now and pay monthly by PayPal. Everything has been fine until I signed in this morning ad I noticed that my playlist were gone. I then noticed that my account was playing adverts meaning I...

• Regular
  • Hi,   So I'be been a Spotify Premium user for perhaps 18 months now and pay monthly by PayPal.  Everything has been fine until I signed in this morning ad I noticed that my playlist wer...
  • RyanCanning
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to sign up for membership with student discount

I am trying to sign up for spotify using the student discount form. I am a active student and even submited a form confirming I am a student. After I enter my credit card details it pops up and says there was a error, no error code or anything. Dont ...

• I am trying to sign up for spotify using the student discount form. I am a active student and even submited a form confirming I am a student. After I enter my credit card details it pops up and says ...
  • fire777
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change price from Premium to Student Premium

Hi, I've been using Spotify premium for almost a year and they've now come out with Student premium pricing for $5. I've gone through the process of verifying that I'm a student etc and got the email saying "Congratulations! We have successfully conf...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I've been using Spotify premium for almost a year and they've now come out with Student premium pricing for $5. I've gone through the process of verifying that I'm a student etc and got the email...
  • heav_n
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 2 questions about the (artists) verification process

Hello, I have two question about the verification process (for artist profiles ) on Spotify.I've read in the Spotify guides that in order to verify Spotify need: - a profile username - the artist URL- The preferred display name for the profile(+ some...

• Music Fan
  • Hello, I have two question about the verification process (for artist profiles ) on Spotify. I've read in the Spotify guides that in order to verify Spotify need:   - a profile usern...
  • 88Merl
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account stolen, facebook connected, I can't change email or password

Hi, It seems that my account has been stolen months ago, they changed email and password information. I can only access throught facebook connect. I want my account back, but I've tried to contact with spotify several times.... but no response recive...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   It seems that my account has been stolen months ago, they changed email and password information. I can only access throught facebook connect.   I want my account back, but I'...
  • storo
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Student with .edu email address, subscription still $10/month

Hello everyone. I saw a few weeks ago that Spotify is offering premium membership to students at $5/month. I hadn't yet used my free trial, so I started that and intended to continue with Spotify premium after that. However, despite having a .edu ema...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone.   I saw a few weeks ago that Spotify is offering premium membership to students at $5/month.  I hadn't yet used my free trial, so I started that and intended to continue...
  • Jon_
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

why have you charge doble?

I love your product.. have benn paying with a credit card, wich change a coulp of month ago, so the netx time a got a paypal credit to last for a year.. but gess what ? you charge your self the amount of 8 month chagre emptly my pay pal and close sta...

• I love your product.. have benn paying with a credit card, wich change a coulp of month ago, so the netx time a got a paypal credit to last for a year.. but gess what ? you charge your self the amoun...
  • SuperWisdom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP

I'm being charged in Euro's although my account setting shows Canada when I decided to upgrade to premium. How do I fix this ?

• Casual Listener
  • I'm being charged in Euro's although my account setting shows Canada when I decided to upgrade to premium. How do I fix this ?
  • SuperWisdom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

LOST EMAIL AND PASSWORD!!! HELP PLEASE

Hi, I dunno if my situation makes sense but i'll try to explain and I do really want to find a solution because i'm an happy spotify user from 1 years and more. I'm from Italy, and two years ago i went in Sweden when spotify WAS NOT available in Ital...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I dunno if my situation makes sense but i'll try to explain and I do really want to find a solution because i'm an happy spotify user from 1 years and more.  I'm from Italy, and two y...
  • BlackWalalla
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Need to move my account ASAP as I'm deactivating my Facebook.

I have contacted your about 3 weeks ago and still no response, can some one please help me. I just canceled my subscription and need my student card also deactivated on this account so i can use in with my newly created one!

• I have contacted your about 3 weeks ago and still no response, can some one please help me. I just canceled my subscription and need my student card also deactivated on this account so i can use in w...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify account vanished?

I have been using Spotify for some time now, on my iphone, tablet and computers. I had several playlists and starred files etc set up, and i was just successfully billed for my premium account subscription less than a week ago. Now, when I log on on ...

• I have been using Spotify for some time now, on my iphone, tablet and computers.  I had several playlists and starred files etc set up, and i was just successfully billed for my premium account ...
  • sweetaro
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! credit card expired, cant renew my old subscription

Hi, My credit card expired, and hence my account went back to the free one. When I attempted to enter my new credit card details I no longer have the option to take the €4.99 per month subscription, only the premium €10 per month. I was happy with my...

• Regular
  • Hi,    My credit card expired, and hence my account went back to the free one. When I attempted to enter my new credit card details I no longer have the option to take the €4.99 per mon...
  • Glitterboll
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Double account issue - cannot retrieve/reset password

So I seem to have this double account issue, but the suggested solution (reset password by typing in username rather than email adress) does not work for me. I only have my number 1154786605 of the "old" account - inserting this, spotifiy still tells...

• Visitor
  • So I seem to have this double account issue, but the suggested solution (reset password by typing in username rather than email adress) does not work for me. I only have my number 1154786605 of ...
  • lesdix
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Acoount linked to wrong Facebook-account

I have my own personal Spotify-account, and I have opened a Spotify account for the company I work for. Somehow the companys account got linked to my personal facebook account, so now that acoount shows my personal profile picture and name. I NEED TO...

• Regular
  •  I have my own personal Spotify-account, and I have opened a Spotify account for the company I work for.   Somehow the companys account got linked to my personal facebook account, ...
  • anonym2014
  • Regular
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify downgraded my account from premium to free

Hi all, I registerd with spotify about two months ago for the premium, previous to this I was using a free account and as I was happy with the service they provide I thought It was worth paying for. For some unknown reason Spotify decided to downgrad...

• Hi all,   I registerd with spotify about two months ago for the premium,  previous to this I was using a free account and as I was happy with the service they provid...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes