Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

I can't deactivate my premium?

http://gyazo.com/a456c146396bf2fb5627421f517ab5bd Help?

• http://gyazo.com/a456c146396bf2fb5627421f517ab5bd Help?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canada Spotify invitation difficulties...

I just received a "Spotify invitation and a code" for the Spotify that's coming to Canada. The problem is that I can't access the page that allows me to go to this because my Spotify account thinks that I'm an Australian resident and I can't set up a...

• I just received a "Spotify invitation and a code" for the Spotify that's coming to Canada. The problem is that I can't access the page that allows me to go to this because my Spotify account thinks ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

No response from Spotify-Support after supposed solution

I've had mayor issues with Spotify on all platforms i run it on, the client does a lot of things on my PC out of the blue, and if i leave the client running while i'm not in the house, it all of a sudden starts playing music, and keeps reconnecting w...

• Regular
  • I've had mayor issues with Spotify on all platforms i run it on, the client does a lot of things on my PC out of the blue, and if i leave the client running while i'm not in the house, it all of a su...
  • Dorbian
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change country

I live in the Philippines and I visited America recently, then made a spotify there, but now sportify is telling me to change my country settings and I cant because the box is greyed out in my profile. I checked my IP and it says i'm in PH and alread...

• I live in the Philippines and I visited America recently, then made a spotify there, but now sportify is telling me to change my country settings and I cant because the box is greyed out in my profil...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

moved from germany to usa and can't use spotify at all

Hey guys, I moved from Germany to the USA and cant use my spotify account anymore. It wont let me change the account location in my profile, saying that my email adress is already used by someone else. well obviosly it is - by me. and i am not trying...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys,   I moved from Germany to the USA and cant use my spotify account anymore. It wont let me change the account location in my profile, saying that my email adress is already used by ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account is set to USA want to change to Canadian and can't

I previously signed up for the Canadian BETA with my facebook account which set my account to USA. I just got my invite to the Canadian BETA and now there is no way to change my account to Canadian now or input my invite code without making a brand n...

• I previously signed up for the  Canadian BETA with my facebook account which set my account to USA.  I just got my invite to the Canadian BETA and now there is no way to change my account t...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Country Settings.

So I recently went to the Netherlands to live there for a month. While over there I changed my country to Netherlands. But now that I'm back home, my account is stuck in the Netherlands. It wont let me change it back to the U.S. Is there a certain am...

• So I recently went to the Netherlands to live there for a month. While over there I changed my country to Netherlands. But now that I'm back home, my account is stuck in the Netherlands. It wont let ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to change my email address

Hi, I noticed that an old and now defunct email address is set in my Spotify account. I tried to change it to another address but I'm told an account with that address exists. I wasn't aware I had two accounts so I did some searching and found that I...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I noticed that an old and now defunct email address is set in my Spotify account. I tried to change it to another address but I'm told an account with that address exist...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount not confirming

I recently applied to switch over to the student discount from my normal premium subscription and got an email saying that I was eligible. However, after I followed the link on the email to accept the student discount offer, my subscription status st...

• I recently applied to switch over to the student discount from my normal premium subscription and got an email saying that I was eligible. However, after I followed the link on the email to accept th...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

email address

Hi, i have deactivated my Facebook and it seems i can't use Spotify without using facebook. So i uninstalled spotify through facebook, i cancelled my subscription with Spotify and I uninstalled the spotify app off my phone. Then when I try to set up ...

• Visitor
  • Hi, i have deactivated my Facebook and it seems i can't use Spotify without using facebook. So i uninstalled spotify through facebook, i cancelled my subscription with Spotify and I uninstalled the s...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can not cancel my Subscription without connecting to facebook?

Hello everyone, Is there a way to cancel the Subscription without connecting to Facebook? I thought i cancelled it last month but i go billed now - so i looked again and noticed i missed the last step. There it says (translated it to english, it's wr...

• Hello everyone,   Is there a way to cancel the Subscription without connecting to Facebook?   I thought i cancelled it last month but i go billed now - so i looked again and noticed...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login in more than a week

Hey Community, I am Andre from Brazil. I hope I can get some help here as it's been more than a week without Spotify, and the support from the form sucks. This isn't my main account, I had to make this account to use the community My real account use...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Community, I am Andre from Brazil. I hope I can get some help here as it's been more than a week without Spotify, and the support from the form sucks.  This isn't my main account, I had to m...
  • Rafael
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Canceled - Don't like being treated like a kid

Spotify should NOT default to edited tracks and it should not be difficult to find unedited tracks. Until there's a simple option to choose PA lyrics by default... I'm out *drops mic*

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify should NOT default to edited tracks and it should not be difficult to find unedited tracks.  Until there's a simple option to choose PA lyrics by default... I'm out *drops mic*
  • LinkinPrime
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription cancelation process isn't fair

So I have tried Free month and when this month was going at the end I didn't want to continue premium and was trying to unsuscribe. Everything looks simple you press manage subscription, then cancel and choosing the reason everything is in big font, ...

• So I have tried Free month and when this month was going at the end I didn't want to continue premium and was trying to unsuscribe. Everything looks simple you press manage subscription, then cancel ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Password HELP!!

Please could someone help me, i have a premium account and i have no clue what my password is, whats worst is that i have no idea what the email i used to even try rerieve back the password. Ive been trying to contact customer support but no response...

• Casual Listener
  • Please could someone help me, i have a premium account and i have no clue what my password is, whats worst is that i have no idea what the email i used to even try rerieve back the password. Ive...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

• Visitor
  • Tgeach
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Have I been charged twice for spotify

It looks like virgin media have charged me for spotify premium, on the following dates 13 July – 26 July £4.66 27 July – 26 Aug £9.99 And spotify seeming have taken payment of £9.99 On the 12 Aug Receipt no for payment:412231087013 So am I being char...

• Visitor
  • It looks like virgin media have charged me for spotify premium, on the following dates   13 July – 26 July £4.66   27 July – 26 Aug £9.99   And spotify seeming have tak...
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Help with "Account temporarily unavailable"

So a couple days ago I get onto my computer and spotify logs on like it normally does, but it automatically puts me into offline mode and across the top of the screen this is displayed: "Your account is temporarily unavailable. Regain access by loggi...

• Casual Listener
  • So a couple days ago I get onto my computer and spotify logs on like it normally does, but it automatically puts me into offline mode and across the top of the screen this is displayed: "Your account...
  • skeet6961
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Suddenly charged for Premium

I subscribed to Spotify Unlimited on July 28, for $5/month. Suddenly today I was charged for Spotify Premium at $9.99/month, but I never authorized Spotify to make this change to my account. My account is suddenly registered as "Premium," and I canno...

• I subscribed to Spotify Unlimited on July 28, for $5/month.  Suddenly today I was charged for Spotify Premium at $9.99/month, but I never authorized Spotify to make this change to my account. &n...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unlimited vs. premium sound quality

Right now I'm paying 9.99 for the Premium, but I rarely ever use spotify on anything besides my computer. Although I like the fact that i get high quality streams, I see no point in paying for features I barely used. I want to know if the Unlimited m...

• Casual Listener
  • Right now I'm paying 9.99 for the Premium, but I rarely ever use spotify on anything besides my computer. Although I like the fact that i get high quality streams, I see no point in paying for featur...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Unlimited
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes