Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • DRAG0N
  • Casual Listener
  • 785 replies
  • 81 likes
  • Account
  • 785 replies
  • 81 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • G_Loc
  • Gig Goer
  • 63 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 63 replies
  • 8 likes

FORGOTTEN EMAIL - NEED TO CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION

Hi,I am trying to withdraw my brother's premium 30 day trial account for him. However he has forgotten his password and email address associated with his account, so therefore cannot log on and cancel it. Would you be able to help me?Jasmine Mitchell

• Hi, I am trying to withdraw my brother's premium 30 day trial account for him. However he has forgotten his password and email address associated with his account, so therefore cannot log on and can...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

account problem

I trying to login to facebook and do not want to load

• I trying to login to facebook and do not want to load
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account not working

Hello, I am paying the spotify but my account has free. How can I solve the problem? Thank you

• Visitor
  • Hello, I am paying the spotify but my account has free. How can I solve the problem? Thank you
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can not change password "another account is using this email address"

Hello! I tried to change my password to my account but couldn't because the pre-entered email address was "used in another account". Since i really wanted to change my password, I entered another email address that I do not us, nor do I think it even...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I tried to change my password to my account but couldn't because the pre-entered email address was "used in another account". Since i really wanted to change my password, I entered another ema...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't redeem code

Hi, My friend gifted me a code, but I'm unable to redeem it. Whenever I try to, I get this message: Oops! Something went wrong, please try again or check out our help area Any help would be appreciated.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   My friend gifted me a code, but I'm unable to redeem it. Whenever I try to, I get this message:   Oops! Something went wrong, please try again or check out our   help a...
  • aNYthing24
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I can only listen to my music in shuffle mode

I renewed my premium subscription and now I am unable to select a song from my playlist. I can only listen to my playlists in shuffle mode. When I try to select a song from my playlist and listen to it, it prompts me to get premium, if I try to put m...

• Casual Listener
  • I renewed my premium subscription and now I am unable to select a song from my playlist. I can only listen to my playlists in shuffle mode. When I try to select a song from my playlist and listen to ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Offline Access Has Been Withdrawn?

Sorry about a duplicate thread...Usde it on 4 devices for awhile now, log in tonight and got that message?Any ideas how I can sort it?Mark.

• Casual Listener
  • Sorry about a duplicate thread... Usde it on 4 devices for awhile now, log in tonight and got that message? Any ideas how I can sort it? Mark.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 108 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 108 replies
  • 2 likes

Premium account hacked. Will spotify ever get in contact?

I previously posted on here with my original account approximately a month ago as I suspected my account had been hacked. My password had been changed and my e-mail address had been adjusted by a few digits. At the time I was able to get into spotify...

• I previously posted on here with my original account approximately a month ago as I suspected my account had been hacked. My password had been changed and my e-mail address had been adjusted by ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline playlists without premium subscription

What happens to all the offline playlists that are saved on my devices if I cancel my premium subscription ? Would I be still allowed to create and save new playlists along with keeping the older ones ?

• What happens to all the offline playlists that are saved on my devices if I cancel my premium subscription ? Would I be still allowed to create and save new playlists along with keeping the older one...
  • MichaelJerzak
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't make payment

Hey guys, today is the day I have to pay my subscription however i found that the system wasn't able to withdraw the money. I went to the page to confirm the information was right and even tried to modify the card to make sure it is OK but the system...

• Roadie
  • Hey guys, today is the day I have to pay my subscription however i found that the system wasn't able to withdraw the money.    I went to the page to confirm the information was right an...
  • Progboy
  • Roadie
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost all my playlists

A few days ago a Spotify account was accidentally connected to my Facebook account. Took me a few hours to figure out how to disconnect them. (Help page in Dutch doesn't show any content on the "Disconnect account from Facebook" part) But since that'...

• Visitor
  • A few days ago a Spotify account was accidentally connected to my Facebook account. Took me a few hours to figure out how to disconnect them. (Help page in Dutch doesn't show any content on the "...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Recuperar listas de reproducción

Hola!Esta mañana he actualizado el programa y han desaparecido todas mis listas de reproducción y las suscripciones que tenía.Mi usuario antes era meryescudero y ahora aparece el de Facebook Mery Jane.No sé si necesitais más datos.Muchas gracias!!

• Casual Listener
  • Hola! Esta mañana he actualizado el programa y han desaparecido todas mis listas de reproducción y las suscripciones que tenía. Mi usuario antes era meryescudero y ahora aparece el de Facebook Mery...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Deactivated Facebook without realizing the consequences.... Frustration ensues

I made the mistake recently of deactivating my facebook account, My spotify account continued to work for a few days, afterwords it would log in, and stay in offline mode. Realizing that spotify is only active with a facebook account, i reactivated i...

• Regular
  • I made the mistake recently of deactivating my facebook account, My spotify account continued to work for a few days, afterwords it would log in, and stay in offline mode. Realizing that spotify is o...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Can Spotify become as cheap as Netflix/Lovefilm?

May I ask this question? Do you think Spotify can become as cheap as Netflix/Lovefilm? Or will the economic reality prevent Spotify to reduce the subscription price? Thank you

• Casual Listener
  • May I ask this question?   Do you think Spotify can become as cheap as Netflix/Lovefilm? Or will the economic reality prevent Spotify to reduce the subscription price?   Thank you
  • Progboy
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Some serious and urgent problems

Hi there 1) I've just created a new account, because my last account was connected to facebook and I cannot login anymore without facebook, because I deleted my facebook profile. I have saved some tracks in the "Stars"-list and I want to have it on m...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there   1) I've just created a new account, because my last account was connected to facebook and I cannot login anymore without facebook, because I deleted my facebook profile. I have sa...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to delete my account

Hi, I signed up for the 30- day trial yesterday and I don't want an account anymore. How do I delete it?

• Visitor
  • Hi, I signed up for the 30- day trial yesterday and I don't want an account anymore. How do I delete it?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! E-card limit

Hello, I'm considering to buy an e-card. But I saw there's no discount for buying a long subscription. So I was wondering: - Does the 6 or 12 months card allow to "pause" the subscription for one month ? - If it doesn't allow that, can we buy several...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I'm considering to buy an e-card. But I saw there's no discount for buying a long subscription. So I was wondering:   - Does the 6 or 12 months card allow to "pause" the ...
  • TophFR
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for BlackBerry 10

Is Spotify available for my Blackberry Z10?

• Casual Listener
  • Is Spotify available for my Blackberry Z10?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

erreur 410

bonjour, j'ai un probleme depuis quelques temps: je reussi à me connecter apres plusieures tentatives, mais j'ai un message qui me dit que mon identifiant ou mon mot de passe est faux ( erreur 410). De plus, je suis en mode hors connexion forcé, donc...

• bonjour, j'ai un probleme depuis quelques temps: je reussi à me connecter apres plusieures tentatives, mais j'ai un message qui me dit que mon identifiant ou mon mot de passe est faux ( erreur 4...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Just upgraded? Not getting Premium?

I did everything that said to do in the beginning and it still doesn't work. Please help, I'm using iphone 5 with it.

• I did everything that said to do in the beginning and it still doesn't work. Please help, I'm using iphone 5 with it.
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes