Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Another account is already registered with this email address.

So, my account is registered with my email address, no problems there.But when I try to upgrade other personal information, like postal code and phone type, it just says:"Another account is already registered with this email address."I get that you c...

• Casual Listener
  • So, my account is registered with my email address, no problems there. But when I try to upgrade other personal information, like postal code and phone type, it just says: "Another account is alrea...
  • chrek
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can you TURN OFF the T.M.I. tampon/pad ads?

It is so awakward when we are listening to spotify in the office and a WAAAYYY T.M.I. ad comes on every 15 minutes about tampons or pads just because I'm registered as a girl. Is there anyway to have sensored ads for that and other crude ads- it's wa...

• It is so awakward when we are listening to spotify in the office and a WAAAYYY T.M.I. ad comes on every 15 minutes about tampons or pads just because I'm registered as a girl. Is there anyway to have...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Signed up for Premium with Facebook, merged Spotify account - can't access my Premium account

Hi, I regretably signed up for premium having logged in to Spotify for the first time using Facebook. Having accidentally merged this premium account with my old spotify account (jake_murray), I can no longer access my premium service as every time I...

• Hi,   I regretably signed up for premium having logged in to Spotify for the first time using Facebook.  Having accidentally merged this premium account with my old spotify account (jak...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Spotify in Italy

I have just moved to Italy with work. In the UK I was able to listen to my playlists offline, since moving to Italy my playlists appear to be buffering all the time, surely this should not be happening if they are available offline!!! I am using the ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have just moved to Italy with work.   In the UK I was able to listen to my playlists offline, since moving to Italy my playlists appear to be buffering all the time, surely this should not...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify account

How can i delete my spotify account I tried everything I already send the email to them more then twice the this haven't reply to tell me if my account is deleted or not I really want to delete my account :/.

• Visitor
  • How can i delete my spotify account I tried everything I already send the email to them more then twice the this haven't reply to tell me if my account is deleted or not I really want to delete my ac...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Favorites not working

Hi, when i add a song to favorites it's not really added. Since 4 months i can't add any favorites anymore. How is this possible? Hope someone can explain it to me. thanks.

• Hi, when i add a song to favorites it's not really added. Since 4 months i can't add any favorites anymore. How is this possible? Hope someone can explain it to me.   thanks.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium and 2 month free offer

I just last week finally decided to get a premium account with spotify and am very happy with it! Today I received a ad message that you can get 3 months premium for the price of one. Because I registered just a couple of days ago, I believe I should...

• I just last week finally decided to get a premium account with spotify and am very happy with it! Today I received a ad message that you can get 3 months premium for the price of one. Because I regis...
  • daaviid_eng
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

when i search a new song why can't i see anymore if i allready downloaded it for use offline

This was before a green point, which said you allready have it in one of your folders. Now i can spotifiy the same song 20 times and can put it allways like a new song in my playlists.....than i have it 20 times in the same playlist which i use offli...

• Casual Listener
  • This was before a green point, which said you allready have it in one of your folders. Now i can spotifiy the same song 20 times and can put it allways like a new song in my playlists.....than i have...
  • Martin12345
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How did Spotify Steal my GF's Credit Card info and charge her for my account?

A couple months ago I downloaded a free service from Spotify off facebook. I never purchased any subscription or entered in any kind of credit card information. I enjoyed the service until I found out a few days ago that my girlfriend's maxed out cre...

• A couple months ago I downloaded a free service from Spotify off facebook. I never purchased any subscription or entered in any kind of credit card information. I enjoyed the service until I found ou...
  • bailadicta
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't login anymore, wrong country

Hello, I live in Germany with a german IP adress. The country in my account is Germany too. But I can't login anymore. Error message is: my 14 days trial period for other countries is over. But I wasn't away?! Can you help me? I wrote this problem to...

• Regular
  • Hello, I live in Germany with a german IP adress. The country in my account is Germany too. But I can't login anymore. Error message is: my 14 days trial period for other countries is over. But I was...
  • borko01
  • Regular
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

forgotten password

My email has been hacked and i have forgotten the security questions. And i have also forgott the password to spotify, what should i do? i can't change my password to spotify beacuse it send the right password to my hacked email... sry for bad englis...

• Casual Listener
  • My email has been hacked and i have forgotten the security questions. And i have also forgott the password to spotify, what should i do? i can't change my password to spotify beacuse it send the righ...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

username & account details linked to another account

Spotify crashed on my Pc, when i lgged back in my username, email address, all of my profile information has changed to another account belonging to someone else. I have also lost all of my playlist. i need this sorted. i have emailed spotify but got...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify crashed on my Pc, when i lgged back in my username, email address, all of my profile information has changed to another account belonging to someone else. I have also lost all of my playlist....
  • stevieconner
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to delete my account!!!

Hello, I want to delete my account. I have searched and the only way i've seen is by using the "contact us" page. I sent a message 3 weeks ago yet this account is still active.What is the point of jumping through hoops to delete an account? Why not a...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I want to delete my account.  I have searched and the only way i've seen is by using the "contact us" page. I sent a message 3 weeks ago yet this account is still active. What is t...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Atrocious Customer Service

After using Spotify for years and paying for about two... I'm done with this. I love the music selection, but I'm sorry the customer service is a joke.

A company can be said to be judged not on their products but how they treat their customers. Spoti...

• Regular
  • After using Spotify for years and paying for about two... I'm done with this. I love the music selection, but I'm sorry the customer service is a joke. <br><br>A company can be said to be...
  • ristadj
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Anyone else's accounts getting hijacked?

Something very strange is happening with my account this morning. I opened a case and also wanted to post here. My device streaming is getting interrupted and it appears that another device called "Seth's iphone" is somehow linked to my account and s...

• Casual Listener
  • Something very strange is happening with my account this morning.  I opened a case and also wanted to post here.  My device streaming is getting interrupted and it appears that another devi...
  • wolfpack1298
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift Card Issues

Hi, I have purchased a three months spotify gift card for £30, however, my attempts to redeem it have failed. The pin is refused with the warning message, "The Premium code you entered is invalid. Please check that you have typed it correctly", This ...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I have purchased a three months spotify gift card for £30, however, my attempts to redeem it have failed. The pin is refused with the warning message, "The Premium code you entered is ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

I moved to a different country.

Hello. Since a few weeks i've moved to a different country (New Zealand). I canceled my premium for now because I'm short on money. Now I get this message, your free account cant be for longer then 14 days in a foreign country. I'll be for 6 months i...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. Since a few weeks i've moved to a different country (New Zealand). I canceled my premium for now because I'm short on money. Now I get this message, your free account cant be for longer ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

ocupo ayuda

ayude pleasee a eliminar esta cuenta de spotify a alguien de mi famila se le ocurrio activar la preuba y se le olvido la contraseña y no puedo cancelar y lo que quiero es eliminar esta cuenta spotify por favor ayuda help

• ayude pleasee a eliminar esta cuenta de spotify  a alguien de mi famila se le ocurrio activar  la preuba y se le olvido la contraseña y no puedo cancelar  y lo que quiero es eliminar e...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't work in Canada

Hello i tryed to get premium and i live in Canada and it won't allow my Credit card Whats up?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello   i tryed to get premium  and i live in Canada and it won't allow my Credit card   Whats up?          
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Music that are not on my playlists starts playing when I shuffle my songs

I'm sorry if I have confused anyone with this question. When I shuffle my music, some songs begin to play that I did not add to my playlist. For example, I have the album The Black Parade by My Chemical Romance. Then some song from another album of t...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm sorry if I have confused anyone with this question. When I shuffle my music, some songs begin to play that I did not add to my playlist. For example, I have the album The Black Parade by My Chemi...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes