Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Unlimited Spotify appears as Free

I just bought a gift card and redeemed for 2 months of Unlimited Spotify but when I checked my status of my account it says that I have the Free Spotify.. What is happening?

• I just bought a gift card and redeemed for 2 months of Unlimited Spotify but when I checked my status of my account it says that I have the Free Spotify..   What is happening?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Frustrating Problem Logging Into Account

I just upgraded to the Premium trial. I have logged in only using Facebook. But whenever I do, it somehow digs up my old email address and won't let me change the email, password, or anything. My Facebook email is up to date. I even got my Premium re...

• Casual Listener
  • I just upgraded to the Premium trial.  I have logged in only using Facebook.  But whenever I do, it somehow digs up my old email address and won't let me change the email, password, or anyt...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing playlist and starred songs (as if new accout)

Hi guys, yesterday I logged out and in into my spotify account and after that all my playlists and starred songs were gone, as if I had a new account. Is there any way to recover my playlists etc? I already tried to use the "Top Solutions" but none o...

• Regular
  • Hi guys,   yesterday I logged out and in into my spotify account and after that all my playlists and starred songs were gone, as if I had a new account. Is there any way to recover my playli...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted FaceBook which has my Premium Spotify linked!

What can I do? Can I transfer my Spotify Premium to a new account? I don't use FaceBook any more it's terrible.

• What can I do? Can I transfer my Spotify Premium to a new account? I don't use FaceBook any more it's terrible.
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

paying account

I would like to have a yearly payment plan...is that possible? Regards Dave morgan

• I would like to have a yearly payment plan...is that possible?   Regards   Dave morgan
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3 for 1 deal ineligibility?

Just had an advertisement on my phone for the 3 for 1 deal, having discontinuined my current premium subscription due to money constraints. After clicking on the offer I'm told infact I'm not eligible for this deal. I've also heard since that this de...

• Just had an advertisement on my phone for the 3 for 1 deal, having discontinuined my current premium subscription due to money constraints. After clicking on the offer I'm told infact I'm not eligibl...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pathetic Can't even change my Country When I live in USA

I'm a military kid that just moved back to the United States from an overseas assignment, and my country is set to italy and I can't even change it to USA. It's telling me to buy premium to change it. So now I can't listen to music. I'm not paying 10...

• I'm a military kid that just moved back to the United States from an overseas assignment, and my country is set to italy and I can't even change it to USA. It's telling me to buy premium to change it...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Error 802, can't play tracks in desktop application, not even search results in android app

Spotify seems to be somewhat down currently: Linux desktop application: The different panels load very slowly if at all when opening spotify It complains about not being able to activate spotify social It complains about a connection error 802 It som...

• Regular
  • Spotify seems to be somewhat down currently:   Linux desktop application: The different panels load very slowly if at all when opening spotify It complains about not being able to acti...
  • kraven911
  • 27 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 27 replies
  • 1 likes

I've been charged 3 time in one night after I restarted my premium account....Why!!!!1

I find the lack of a customer service phone number unsatisfactory. I need to know why I've been robbed and when (or if I'll even) get my money back. And now I have to wait until who knows when I'll get a response. That money was much needed and the f...

• I find the lack of a customer service phone number unsatisfactory. I need to know why I've been robbed and when (or if I'll even) get my money back. And now I have to wait until who knows when I'll g...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

2 Premium charges in 1 month???

Hey everyone, I love music but am having a problem with Spotify. I signed up for the 30 day trial and used it up. Today is the 30th day so I decided to cancel it before I was charged. I then signed up again for premium for $4.99 (student discount), w...

• Hey everyone,    I love music but am having a problem with Spotify. I signed up for the 30 day trial and used it up. Today is the 30th day so I decided to cancel it before I was charged...
  • naerynom
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost most of the artists I follow

Hey guys! I have just noticed that I have lost most of the artists I follow. I used to follow about 55 artists on spotify and now it shows that I follow only 7 of them. Could you guys please tell me what the cause of this may be? Because I haven't un...

• Regular
  • Hey guys! I have just noticed that I have lost most of the artists I follow. I used to follow about 55 artists on spotify and now it shows that I follow only 7 of them. Could you guys please tell me ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 1 month premium 2 free

Hey there. I'm willing to sing for premium in case I receive 2 months free. The problem is that they only let me have the 30 day trial premium. Im a new user. how can I get this offer? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there. I'm willing to sing for premium in case I receive 2 months free. The problem is that they only let me have the 30 day trial premium. Im a new user. how can I get this offer? Thanks
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change email adres,Support won't do it.

I've sent a dozen emails to Spotify support to change my email adress,they tell me I have to change it myself. So I try it myself,I get the message that the email adress is already in use,which is bs since I had the account linked to the email delete...

• Regular
  • I've sent a dozen emails to Spotify support to change my email adress,they tell me I have to change it myself. So I try it myself,I get the message that the email adress is already in use,which is ...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Return from study abroad and can't get student discount

I was studying in France for the semester, but still enrolled at an accredited US institution. I started my Premium subscription there with a French card, so my country was listed as France. Now I wish to change my country to the US, to have access t...

• I was studying in France for the semester, but still enrolled at an accredited US institution. I started my Premium subscription there with a French card, so my country was listed as France. Now I wi...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

dont get the premium receive and can't access the kode

Hello, i paid premium, but in my profile I didn´t know my email was wrong, so they send the code to active premium to an invalid email, i don't know how to resend this mail to my right account and active what I paid for.

• Hello, i paid premium, but in my profile I didn´t know my email was wrong, so they send the code to active premium to an invalid email, i don't know how to resend this mail to my right account and ac...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't reauthorise my spotify account for Sonos

Have changed my spotify account password but it is still not reauthorising. It appears to be quite common, but there's no clear guidance on how to solve it. Any thoughts? it's so frustrating

• Casual Listener
  • Have changed my spotify account password but it is still not reauthorising. It appears to be quite common, but there's no clear guidance on how to solve it.   Any thoughts? it's so frus...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I've been charged for the Spotify Premium trial.

Hi, I signed up to the Spotify Premium free trial today and money has been taken out of my bank already. Is there someone who can cancel the account and refund me the money which has been taken? Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I signed up to the Spotify Premium free trial today and money has been taken out of my bank already. Is there someone who can cancel the account and refund me the money which has been taken? &n...
  • JTGreat
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 2 months free?

Hello i have payd for an half year of premium but didn't received 2 months free can someone help me?

• Hello i have payd for an half year of premium but didn't received 2 months free can someone help me?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account not showing up anymore

I just purchased the 3 months for $10 on June 6th. My CC shows an appropriate charge on June 8th. Everything had been working fine, but this morning I see that I am back at Spotify Free. I've tried logging in and out as well as deleting and reinstall...

• Casual Listener
  • I just purchased the 3 months for $10 on June 6th.  My CC shows an appropriate charge on June 8th.  Everything had been working fine, but this morning I see that I am back at Spotify Free.&...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

play list

How to create a listthis is my first time

• How to create a list this is my first time
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies