Announcements

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Casual Listener
  • 731 replies
  • 70 likes
  • Account
  • 731 replies
  • 70 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • 61 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 61 replies
  • 8 likes

Two facebook and spotify accounts mixed... HELP

Hello I've made a mistake logging into a friend FB account when i was log in my Spotify account.Now the two accounts are mixed ! Don't know what to do. I've tried to unlink FB from spotify in the application : in the preferences menu, "disconnet from...

• Regular
  • Hello I've made a mistake logging into a friend FB account when i was log in my Spotify account. Now the two accounts are mixed ! Don't know what to do. I've tried to unlink FB from spotify in...
  • laurent51
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium

I have had a premium account for around 2 years I used to pay £9.99 a month but since November time ive got it free with my Vodafone contract but now it is showing I don't have a spotify premium account when I haven't changed anything? I've tried log...

• I have had a premium account for around 2 years I used to pay £9.99 a month but since November time ive got it free with my Vodafone contract but now it is showing I don't have a spotify premium acco...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlimited to premuim

Hi everyone! I upgrade my account to Spotify Unlimited but I've been a Spotify Premium user since 4 or 5 months. I thought that Spotify Unlimited was sufficient for my needs but I was wrong. Is it possible to change to Spotify Premium if I pay the di...

• Hi everyone!   I upgrade my account to Spotify Unlimited but I've been a Spotify Premium user since 4 or 5 months. I thought that Spotify Unlimited was sufficient for my needs but I was wron...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No Paypal option for Turkey?

Hello, i would like to switch to premium but for some bizarre reason the paypal option is not available for Turkish users. As the price for Turkish users is 9.99 TRY each month I do not want to switch my country to some other country and double that ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, i would like to switch to premium but for some bizarre reason the paypal option is not available for Turkish users. As the price for Turkish users is 9.99 TRY each month I do not want to switc...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Recover deleted playlist

Hi I've accidentally deleted some playlists, can I get them back?

• Hi I've accidentally deleted some playlists, can I get them back?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying for someone else's account

I am paying for someone else's accoutnt as well as mine. I tried to get them to cancel the payments from my bank account and they will not. How do I contact spotify and have them stop it so I do not have to discontinue it at my bank?

• I am paying for someone else's accoutnt as well as mine. I tried to get them to cancel the payments from my bank account and they will not. How do I contact spotify and have them stop it so I do not ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to keep songs in my favorite playlist.

Every time I press in the star button to put a track in the favorite playlist it disappear at the moment I close the app. It happens in all my devices, it doesn´t matter if I do it from and iphone, the laptop or an ipad.

• Casual Listener
  • Every time I press in the star button to put a track in the favorite playlist it disappear at the moment I close the app. It happens in all my devices, it doesn´t matter if I do it from and iphone, t...
  • burtatomo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to sign up but your zip code reader seems to be not working

I enter my zip code (03031) where prompted but the zip code reader just keeps on turning. I am almost ready to give up!

• I enter my zip code (03031) where prompted but the zip code reader just keeps on turning. I am almost ready to give up! 
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

two accounts on facebook

I have linked my Facebook account to spotify. but when i loggin to spotify i get someone elses name. I also get this persons friend on my profile. How can i fix this?

• I have linked my Facebook account to spotify. but when i loggin to spotify i get someone elses name. I also get this persons friend on my profile. How can i fix this?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

password

Im trying to change my password for account and it says email is already regisitered. What do I do?

• Im trying to change my password for account and it says email is already regisitered. What do I do?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify 30 day free trial

Hello. I accidentally cancelled my 30 day trial during first minutes. I didn't have premium on my account after that. Some people say I should have it but I didn't. Now there is 60 day trial and I can't use it because I "used" my free trial already. ...

• Hello. I accidentally cancelled my 30 day trial during first minutes. I didn't have premium on my account after that. Some people say I should have it but I didn't. Now there is 60 day trial and I ca...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Geolocation gives wrong location for my IP

Geolocation seems to think I am in Sweden, despite the fact that the IP address (based on WHOIS), the company which owns it, and the physical locatio where it is being used is in Finland. This is causing some trouble, as other people at this location...

• Regular
  • Geolocation seems to think I am in Sweden, despite the fact that the IP address (based on WHOIS), the company which owns it, and the physical locatio where it is being used is in Finland. This is cau...
  • cmouse
  • Regular
  • 20 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 20 replies
  • 1 likes

Don't want Facebook connected with Spotify but how!!

Hi,I'm from the Netherlands so excuse me for my bad English.I once wanted Spotify and opend an account which I logged in true Facebook.Now I don't want have to constantly have to log in true facebook and want a normal user name and password.Can someo...

• Hi, I'm from the Netherlands so excuse me for my bad English. I once wanted Spotify and opend an account which I logged in true Facebook. Now I don't want have to constantly have to log in true ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

password email not received

I'm trying to get my password for using spotify with soundrop but I never receive the email with the password. My email is correct and I checked the spam section. Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to get my password for using spotify with soundrop but I never receive the email with the password. My email is correct and I checked the spam section.   Thanks
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

same artists multiple entries?

I've noticed a couple artists that have the same entry with slightly different names, I'm assuming this is because of their work being on different labels, but shouldn't the artist entry in Spotify be one and the same? Is there a way to bring this to...

• Gig Goer
  • I've noticed a couple artists that have the same entry with slightly different names, I'm assuming this is because of their work being on different labels, but shouldn't the artist entry in Spotify b...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging into my account at work and appearing as a free account

Hi, So I upgraded to Premium account at home, with Spotify logged in to facebook but now when I log in to Spotify at work with the account I created initially at home I am showing as a free account. I can access facebook at work with no problem, but ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   So I upgraded to Premium account at home, with Spotify logged in to facebook but now when I log in to Spotify at work with the account I created initially at home I am showing as a fre...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

I've upgraded to premium ... Tried logging out deleting and reinstalling and still saying that I don't have premium.....
My receipt number is 318884961018

• I've upgraded to premium ... Tried logging out deleting and reinstalling and still saying that I don't have premium..... <br>My receipt number is 318884961018<br>
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Account not active

My user account has stopped working. User is : useraccount30. Can you help me reactivate?

• My user account has stopped working.  User is : useraccount30.  Can you help me reactivate? 
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I am left logged in somewhere so somebodys using my account!

Im paying for the service and cant stop whoever is using my account and stopping me from using this!! I keep getting a message on my mobile telling me its being used somewhere else. Meanwhile my music is being paused. How do I stop whoever it is?

• Casual Listener
  • Im paying for the service and cant stop whoever is using my account and stopping me from using this!! I keep getting a message on my mobile telling me its being used somewhere else. Meanwhile my mus...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My account

So my spotify app on my iPhone started freezing so I reinstalled an now all my playlist are gone I waited 3 days for them to comeback because they usually do buy nothing so after that I started making new playlists and now it won't let me start new o...

• Casual Listener
  • So my spotify app on my iPhone started freezing so I reinstalled an now all my playlist are gone I waited 3 days for them to comeback because they usually do buy nothing so after that I started makin...
  • Jack_H
  • Spotify
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes