Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! not receiving Device password email

ive tried it at least 5 times still not getting it.. email is right, is the link broken or is something else wrong?

• Visitor
  • ive tried it at least 5 times still not getting it.. email is right, is the link broken or is something else wrong?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium without subscription

I have recently purchesed a €10 spotify gift card, but I cant seem to activate it. It just says I cant use a gift card with the 30 free trial. Even though I cannot find where I can disable the free trial. Thanks in advance

• I have recently purchesed a €10 spotify gift card, but I cant seem to activate it. It just says I cant use a gift card with the 30 free trial. Even though I cannot find where I can disable the free t...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! premium upgrade incomplete

Sorry, today i decided to upgrade my spotify acount to premium (i have sign the 30 days free trial, but have recived an email confirming that i'm a premium user right now). Nevertheless my acount still say that i´m free user and i still cant chance s...

• Casual Listener
  • Sorry, today i decided to upgrade my spotify acount to premium (i have sign the 30 days free trial, but have recived an email confirming that i'm a premium user right now). Nevertheless my acount sti...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Installing spotify in android

Spotify stopped working on my samsung galaxy. When I try to installe it from Google Play it says it is not avaliable in my country (Finland). What to do? Works on my computer. Thanks.

• Spotify stopped working on my samsung galaxy. When I try to installe it from Google Play it says it is not avaliable in my country (Finland). What to do? Works on my computer. Thanks.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! The Premium code you entered is invalid, even when it isn't

I bought and gift card at "R-Kioski" in Finland. They activated it and gave me receipt with code on it. I tried to activate my code at redeem page on Spotify site. It said "The Premium code you entered is invalid. Please check that you have typed it ...

• Regular
  • I bought and gift card at  "R-Kioski" in Finland. They activated it and gave me receipt with code on it. I tried to activate my code at redeem page on Spotify site. It said "The Premium code you...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

deleting my saved artists:( and more

Why does spotify keep deleating all of my saved artists I keep puting them on and it keeps deleating them and why does it do a random vibrations every moment or so its happened every since I got the new update or app for it... its not the spotify It ...

• Regular
  • Why does spotify keep deleating all of my saved artists I keep puting them on and it keeps deleating them and why does it do a random vibrations every moment or so its happened every since I got the ...
  • jessieunrelent
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium Error?

I got a free 30 day trial and it says that it expires on 3rd June 2014, and obviously today is that date, yet my devices still allow me access to Spotify Premium. I cancelled the subscribtion on the 1st, but I've seen a lot of people get charged for ...

• I got a free 30 day trial and it says that it expires on 3rd June 2014, and obviously today is that date, yet my devices still allow me access to Spotify Premium. I cancelled the subscribtion on the ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium help on iPad please

Hi, anyone know what's going on with premium on iOS? Ive been waiting for the new update for my iPad, I have premium and it's working fine on my sony android phone. I have all the latest features on my phone, but my iPad (which I just updated earlier...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, anyone know what's going on with premium on iOS? Ive been waiting for the new update for my iPad, I have premium and it's working fine on my sony android phone. I have all the latest feature...
  • Kyle1500
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

deactivating my account

Ive tried numerous times to deactivate my account. I got the premium package with my new phone contract later to receive a text saying I would be charged on the 20th as my free trial had run out. Automatically I searched every way possible to deative...

• Casual Listener
  • Ive tried numerous times to deactivate my account. I got the premium package with my new phone contract later to receive a text saying I would be charged on the 20th as my free trial had run out. Aut...
  • danielleemma98
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

changing my mode of authentication

I am currently using my Facebook account to login to my premium account. I no longer want to use FB but create a spotify account and use that to login. Ideally like to use the same email as that associated with FB. Is there any way to do that?

• I am currently using my Facebook account to login to my premium account. I no longer want to use FB but create a spotify account and use that to login. Ideally like to use the same email as that asso...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

trouble paying

Sorry, we couldn't process your order. Please review our Payment FAQ for common issues and then try again. Contact our customer support if the problem remains. This is the message I got after trying to pay with my Visa. Im getting pretty upset with t...

• Visitor
  • Sorry, we couldn't process your order. Please review our Payment FAQ for common issues and then try again. Contact our customer support if the problem remains.   This is the messag...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! "Offline Access for this device has been withdrawn"

I've been getting this message a lot lately alongside some Synchronisation error on my Android cellphone. I use Spotify on four devices: 1 Windows PC 1 OSX Mac 2 Android devices (Smartphone + Tablet) I got the sync error on my cell phone the first ti...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been getting this message a lot lately alongside some Synchronisation error on my Android cellphone. I use Spotify on four devices:   1 Windows PC 1 OSX Mac 2 Android devices (Smart...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

My Music collection not playing

Hi guys, for some reason the web player can't play music from my collection. Music from other playlists works fine. Could you please fix that? And do you ever intend on releasing a proper linux client with proper support for the major distributions? ...

• Hi guys,   for some reason the web player can't play music from my collection. Music from other playlists works fine. Could you please fix that?   And do you ever intend on rele...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unidays student discount error

Hi, I'm hoping someone can help. I keep trying to access the discounted premium rate offered through Unidays, and when I log on through spotify and then with my log in details, it keeps saying that there is a problem, and that I should come back late...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'm hoping someone can help.  I keep trying to access the discounted premium rate offered through Unidays, and when I log on through spotify and then with my log in details, it keeps sayi...
  • elleipsis
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Billed three times

I have been billed three times with three separate paypal and spotify emails? Could someone help me refund two of them? Thanks in advance

• Casual Listener
  • I have been billed three times with three separate paypal and spotify emails? Could someone help me refund two of them?   Thanks in advance
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Locked out of Facebook, thus Spotify. Want to retrieve 2 playlists. How?

The subject title says it all, actually. i've filled out 2 contact forms and received the irrelevant "check the community" and "look in help/support" suggestions which Spotify seems to have decided i haven't done, although i have. Now i'm wondering i...

• The subject title says it all, actually. i've filled out 2 contact forms and received the irrelevant "check the community" and "look in help/support" suggestions which Spotify seems to have decided...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change Password from Profile page is broken

The "Change Password" section of the Profile page is broken. When you enter a new password (twice) and then enter your old password and click Save Profile, an error occurs with the following message: "Another account is already registered with this e...

• Regular
  • The "Change Password" section of the Profile page is broken.    When you enter a new password (twice) and then enter your old password and click Save Profile, an error occurs with the f...
  • ListenerInner
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

no connection

Hi I have internet connection but Spotify still says that i dont. I cannot log in with or without connection. Please call me.I have Spotify through telia Camilla

• Hi I have internet connection but Spotify still says that i dont. I cannot log in with or without connection. Please call me. I have Spotify through telia Camilla
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

OLD FB ACCOUNT DELETED WHERE SPOTIFY PREMIUM IS CHARGED - HELP - NO REPLY FROM SPOTIFY SO FAR

Hi, I saw a lot of this topic, but all of them redirects to contact form. I've done it 3-4 times, still no reply from Spotify. !@!!@#!@#!@#@! I've deleted FB account connected with my Spotify Premium account. I have a new Spotify account without conn...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I saw a lot of this topic, but all of them redirects to contact form. I've done it 3-4 times, still no reply from Spotify. !@!!@#!@#!@#@!   I've deleted FB account connected with my Sp...
  • ivanlocke
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Been billed twice

Hello. I've been billed twice for a bit now on my Spotify account. I've sent in a few emails, but have never received a response from anyone regarding my issues. It's been several months now, and I'm still getting charged extra for what should only b...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello.  I've been billed twice for a bit now on my Spotify account.  I've sent in a few emails, but have never received a response from anyone regarding my issues.  It's been several m...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes